Lanao del Norte Province, Philippines
List of Municipalities in the Lanao del Norte Province within Region X in the Republic of The Philippines
Bacolod || Baloi || Baroy || Kapatagan || Kauswagan || Kolambugan || Lala || Linamon || Magsaysay || Maigo || Matungao || Munai || Nunungan || Pantao Ragat || Pantar || Poona Piagapo || Salvador || Sapad || Sultan Naga Dimaporo || Tagoloan || Tangcal || Tubod (Capital)
Cities in the province of Lanao del Norte: Iligan City
Seal of the Province of Lanao del Norte
|Guaranteed one senator to represent Region 10(N.Mindanao), its cities/municipalities and barangays.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Lanao del Norte|
Location of Lanao del Norte within the Philippines
Provincial Capitol Building of Lanao del Norte
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
Mindanao Civic Center Lanao del Norte
Maria Cristina Falls, Maria Cristina, Iligan City
Lanao del Norte Province, Philippines
- Lanao del Norte has 22 Municipalities, 1 City, and 506 Barangays.
- The province of Lanao del Norte is within Region X-Northern Mindanao
- As of 2009 Lanao del Norte is classified as a Second Class province.
- Tubod is the capital municipality of Lanao del Norte.
- 1 Location of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 2 History of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 3 People of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Transportation facilities of Lanao del Norte
- 11 Natural Resources of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Philippine News
- 15 Lanao del Norte Zip Codes
- 16 Lanao del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 17 The oldest living man or woman in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 18 Lanao del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Location of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- 8.0540° N, 123.7910° E - Lanao del Norte, Coordinates
Lanao del Norte is located in the island of Mindanao and is within Region X-Northern Mindanao.
- article below verbatim from: www.visitmyphilippines.com department of tourism
The province of Lanao del Norte is located in the Northern Mindanao Area along the North western Coast. Ten of its 22 Municipalities are bounded by three known fishing grounds, namely: Iligan Bay, Panguil Bay and Illana Bay. The province is bounded on the North by Iligan Bay and the province of Misamis Occidental on the East. On the South is the province of Lanao del Sur. Panguil Bay borders at the west and the boundary of Zamboanga del Sur. Further south, the tip of the Province as administratively under Region XII.
The total land area of the province is 355,636 hectares. Area in square kilometers 3,556.36 with a population of 387,324 and a population density of 109.00 per square kilometers.
Lanao del Norte has an irregular topography. About 44% of its land area is plain, the widest portion of which is known as Kapatagan Valley. Almost all of its southern extremities are mountains. From there towards the coasts in the North the land gently slopes. Low plains are extensive in the municipalities of Baroy, Lala, Kapatagan, Salvador, Sapad and SND (Karomatan). The municipalities comprise the Kapatagan Valley area which is the rice and corn granary of the province. Narrow plateaus characterize the municipalities of Balo-i, Magsaysay and Tangkal.
The province of Lanao del Norte is outside the typhoon belt and has non-seasonal climate. Rainfalls occur throughout the year. The heaviest precipitation occurs from May to December with an average of 7 inches per month, while the lesser precipitation is from January to April with an average of 3 inches per month. The average yearly rainfall is 60 inches and the average temperature is 80 degrees on the Fahrenheit scale.
History of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- This article was copied from Wikipedia Verbatim.
The term Lanao is derived from a Maranao word “Ranao” meaning a body of water. “Maranao” means lake dweller. They are the natives of the place occupying the land around Lake Lanao, which is situated at the central part of Lanao del Sur. Lanao, applies to the entire area before its division. When it was divided into two provinces, the southern portion became Lanao del Sur and the northern part became Lanao del Norte.
Dansalan, Marawi City’s old name, was explored by the Spaniards as early as 1639. It is said that at that time, Marawi was already the citadel of Malayan-Arabic culture in Mindanao. Feeling the pulse of strong refusal among its inhabitants to adopt Christianity, the Spaniards abandoned the project of colonizing the area. Dansalan, physically speaking, would have satisfactorily qualified to become a town or municipality during the time of said exploration based on the Spanish Policy of “Ecclesiastical Administration” except for one factor - religion.
Attempts were made later by foreigners to capture Lanao but fierce and fanatical resistance of the Maranaos to colonial rule made the planting of Christianity in Dansalan an unlikely outcome.
A strong Spanish expedition to conquer the Maranaos was fielded in 1891 during the time of Governor General Valeriano Wayler, but this force was driven back to Iligan after failing to capture Dansalan. In 1895, Governor General Blanco sent a stronger force to take Marawi. Superior firepower forced the Dansalan defenders to leave the city. Here the conquerors established the garrison that remained until the outbreak of the Spanish – American War in 1898. Spain claimed this event as its victory but the verdict of history revealed that while the Spaniards were able to erect a garrison in Dansalan, they failed to conquer its people who stubbornly refused to adhere to the colonial yoke of Spain. Muslim religion and Maranao culture remained intact and untarnished.
On May 24, 1904, the American Colonial Government proclaimed Dansalan a regular Municipality. The Philippines was still under the Commonwealth regime of the Americans when Dansalan was chartered into a city in 1904. In 1942, the Japanese troops invaded Northern Lanao and established their own garrison. In 1945, following a three year occupation by Japanese forces, troops from the 6th, 101st, 102nd and 108th Infantry Division of the Philippine Commonwealth Army, Philippine Constabulary and Maranao guerrillas attacked the Japanese garrison in the Battle of Lanao. The guerrillas attacked using traditional Maranao Kampilan, Barong and Kris swords. Eventually, the Japanese were defeated, however Dansalan was not renamed to Marawi City until June 16, 1956.
Republic Act No. 2228 divided Lanao in to two (2) provinces giving birth to Lanao del Norte and Lanao del Sur. The new province was inaugurated on July 4, 1959 making Iligan City as the capital. The Salvador T. Lluch was the first Governor. The second was Honorable Mohammad Ali Dimaporo, from January 1960 to September 1965 when Governor Dimaporo ran and won the congressional seat of the province. By operation of the law of succession, the Honorable Vice Governor Arsenio A. Quibranza became the third Provincial Chief Executive. By mandate of his people, Governor Quibranza was elected Governor in 1967 and almost unanimously was re-elected in 1971 and again in 1980.
In 1977, President Ferdinand E. Marcos signed Resolution No. 805 series of 1977 of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Parliamentary Bill No. 586) sponsored by Assemblyman Abdullah D. Dimaporo, into Presidential Decree 181 transferring the province's capital from Iligan City to the municipality of Tubod.
In October 1984, inaugural ceremonies were held to celebrate the occasion of the transfer of the Provincial Capitol from Poblacion, Tubod to the Don Mariano Marcos Government Center (now Governor Arsenio A. Quibranza Provincial Government Center) at Pigcarangan, Tubod, Lanao del Norte.
By virtue of the power and impact of the People’s Power Revolution at Edsa, Manila on February 25, 1986, local government all over the Philippines changed the political atmosphere overnight. Lanao del Norte became one among the many provinces affected by the sudden changes brought by the “Snap Election” on February 1986. Local heads of offices and employees particularly those holding political positions were destabilized but with the installation of President Corazon Aquino as president, OIC Atty. Francisco L. Abalos became the appointed governor of the province on March 3, 1986. On February 2, 1988, Atty. Abalos was elected as governor of the province.
In the Synchronized National Election of May 11, 1992, Congressman Abdullah D. Dimaporo, a legislator and economist, was elected Provincial Governor. The Provincial government embarked on a comprehensive planning and set the groundwork for the development of the province
In the 1998 national and local elections, Imelda Quibranza-Dimaporo, wife of Governor Abdullah. D. Dimaporo was elected as Provincial Governor. Despite the outbreak of the conflict of the MILF and the GRP in Kauswagan last March 2000, through the provincial government's effort, peace and order was restored in the province.
The Provincial Government was also able to bring the province into the limelight with full media coverage, through the hosting of the First Mindanao Friendship Games at the Mindanao Civic Center in Tubod on November 11-15, 2001. Participants came from all over Mindanao representing the various LGUs in the island. The event was opened by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
People of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
The Christian-Muslim ratio is 60:40 in favor of the Christians. Cebuano, English & Filipino are widely spoken among Christians, and Maranao for Muslim.
- Elected officials of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2016-2019
- Provincial Governor of Lanao del Norte: Imelda "Angging" D.C. Quibranza-Dimaporo
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Lanao del Norte: Maria Cristina "Cristy" Navarro Atay
- House Representative of Lanao del Norte:
- 1st District: Mohamad Khalid Dimaporo
- 2nd District: Abdullah Dimaporo
- Congressman/House of Representative for Iligan City: Frederick Siao
- First District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Grecille Matalines
- Macarupung Dibaratun
- Mohammad Moamar Jack Maruhom
- Reinario Bihag
- Marivic Ramos
- Second District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Cesar Yap
- Superman Usop
- Abdul Harris Ali
- Tawantawan Cauntongan
- Ronda Maruhom
- Elected officials of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2013-2016
- Provincial Governor of Lanao del Norte: Mohamad Khalid Quibranza Dimaporo - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Lanao del Norte: Maria Cristina "Cristy" Navarro Atay - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- House Representative of Lanao del Norte:
- 1st District: Congresswoman - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- 2nd District: Congressman DIMAPORO, ABDULLAH - NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- 3rd Lone District of Iligan City: Congressman BELMONTE, VICENTE JR. - LIBERAL PARTY
- First District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Matalines, Grecille Interone
- Bagol, Casimero Capangpangan
- Zamora, Baldomero Nisnisal
- Dibaratun, Macarupung Butong
- Maruhom, Mohammad Moamar Jack Sarip
- Second District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Baguio, Benny Ponce
- Omar, Osop Blangan
- Ali, Abdul Harris Umpa
- Cauntongan, Tawantawan Mamantar
- Usop, Superman Ampaso
- Elected officials of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2010-2013
- Provincial Governor of Lanao del Norte: Mohamad Khalid Quibranza Dimaporo
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Lanao del Norte: Irma Umpa Ali
- House Representative of Lanao del Norte:
- Provincial Board Members:
- Elected officials of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2007-2010
- Governor of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2007-2010
- Member(s) of the House of Representatives of Lanao del Norte for the term of 2007-2010
Barangays Elected Officials of Lanao del Norte
Businesses in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: Twins Fried Chicken Restaurant and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Lanao del Norte, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
- List the Mosques or Masjid in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Catholic churches and chapels in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Methodist churches in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Iglesia Ni Cristo churches in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Church of Jesus Christ Latter day Saints (Mormons) churches in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Presbyterian churches in Lanao del Norte here.
- List the Baptist churches in Lanao del Norte here.
Schools in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Lanao del Norte can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
About 41.13 per cent of the province's total land area is devoted to agricultural activities and 21.07 per cent is classified as forestland. The province is suitable for all kinds of crops. Its major agricultural products are rice, corn, coconut, banana, coffee, ginger, cacao, legumes, vegetables, livestock and poultry, rootcrops, exotic fruits and nuts.
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lanao del Norte you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Lanao del Norte, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within the Province of Lanao del Norte, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number..
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Lanao del Norte Philippines, Jobs" page.
Transportation facilities of Lanao del Norte
An airport is located at Baloi, Lanao del Norte which is about 76 kilometers from the provincial capital and 20 kilometers from Iligan City. It is classified as a secondary airport with a concrete/asphalt runway of 30 lineal meters. This was closed to traffic in 1992 to undergo major rehabilitation work. It was officially opened for operation in May 1997 however, no commercial flights are using the airport since its navigational facilities are yet to be installed.
Natural Resources of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Every city or municipality has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Lanao del Norte.
- With 10 ‘Build’ projects in the bag so far, PH says it’s ready for business
- Friday, June 22, 2018 5:16 am
- With 10 big-ticket infrastructure projects worth a total of over P59 billion moving to the construction stage this year, the Philippine government is enjoining global institutional investors to pour money into its ambitious “Build, Build, Build” program.
- “We have identified 75 strategic infrastructure projects to be completed over the medium term. Of these, 35 have gone through the approval process and are ready for execution. These projects will make the movement of people and goods across the archipelago more efficient. It will bring all the islands into the mainstream of economic growth. No island and community will be left behind because of poor logistics,” Finance Secretary Carlos G. Dominguez III said in a speech before the Asia-Pacific Investors Cooperation in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday ........... Full Story»
- Russians help revive PH technetium production
- Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Russian and Indonesian assistance has restarted production of Technetium-99m (Tc-99m) at the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI).
- This means the average cost for importing Tc-99m is now lower by around 20 percent, the PNRI announced. Commonly used in nuclear medicine as a “tracer” material for medical imaging, it will be produced at PNRI’s Tc-99m Generator Facility ........... Full Story»
- 3 teams emerge as favorites in PSL Invitational
- Friday, June 22, 2018
- F2 Logistics, Petron and Foton loom as the teams to beat when the Chooks to Go-Philippine Superliga (PSL) Invitational Conference fires off tomorrow at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Cocolife mentor Moro Branislav was in unison with seven other mentors in saying that the Cargo Movers, the Blaze Spikers and the Tornadoes have what it takes to dominate this prestigious club tourney bankrolled by Isuzu, UCPB Gen and SOGO Hotel with ESPN5, Hyper HD and Aksyon TV as broadcast partners ............................... Full Story»
Lanao del Norte Zip Codes
- Source: Philippine Postal Corporation
- This table is Sortable by City/Municipality or by ZipCode
|Click on Icon to Sort
|Click on Icon to Sort
|9200||Iligan City||Lanao del Norte|
|9201||Linamon||Lanao del Norte|
|9202||Kauswagan||Lanao del Norte|
|9203||Matungao||Lanao del Norte|
|9204||Poona Piagapo||Lanao del Norte|
|9205||Bacolod||Lanao del Norte|
|9206||Maigo||Lanao del Norte|
|9207||Kolambugan||Lanao del Norte|
|9208||Pantao Ragat||Lanao del Norte|
|9209||Tubod||Lanao del Norte|
|9210||Baroy||Lanao del Norte|
|9211||Lala||Lanao del Norte|
|9212||Salvador||Lanao del Norte|
|9213||Sapad||Lanao del Norte|
|9214||Kapatagan||Lanao del Norte|
|9215||Karomatan||Lanao del Norte|
|9216||Nunungan||Lanao del Norte|
|9217||Baloi||Lanao del Norte|
|9218||Pantar||Lanao del Norte|
|9219||Munai||Lanao del Norte|
|9220||Tangkal||Lanao del Norte|
|9221||Magsaysay||Lanao del Norte|
|9222||Tagoloan||Lanao del Norte|
|9223||Sultan Nage Di Maporo||Lanao del Norte|
Lanao del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
The oldest living man or woman in Lanao del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest living man or woman is in Lanao del Norte? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lanao del Norte. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Living Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lanao del Norte.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Lanao del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Lanao del Norte]]=
Project BOSS in Kapatagan
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.