Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Lilia M. Nuño
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
About Lilia M. Nuño
- Zamboanga City Elected Officer for the term of 2007-2010: City Councilor
- Elected as City Councilor of Zamboanga City in District II for the term of 2010-2013
- Elected as Congress woman of Zamboanga City in District II for the term of 2013-2016
Family History of Lilia M. Nuño
- Father: Vicente Macrohon Sr(Ong Ka Ghian)
- Mother: Lorenza Saavedra
- Born: June 16, 1941
- Spouse: Abdurahman B. Nuño
- Children: 7 altogether
Schools Lilia M. Nuño attended
- Elementary: ??
- High School: ??
- College: ??
Organizations Lilia M. Nuño Belongs to