List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Love but never deprive, share and be balanced and you will be ENLIGHTENED
- My Philosophy in Life:
- As humans, it is our nature to be on a quest.
- Our origin is our past and we are heading for the future with multitudes of stopovers.
- There is no destination, just stopovers in our journey to discover ourselves.
- It is the journey that makes us who we are.
- The more emotion we pour into our journey the more we improve.
- Without emotion, we are nothing.
- Positive or Negative, we have to give it our all.
- The "Positive" or the "Negative" are simply the tools of our journey.
- We have the freedom of choice and the power to reason.
- Exercise this power and you will transform. The choices you make can either make you and others happy or sad. Anything and everything that you want or could possibly want has already been provided and presented to you or laid out for you by God. You have to make your move to help yourself.
- Explore your surroundings.
- Do your best to be aware of your surroundings. Everything around you is to be learned from. You can even learn from distractions. However, to achieve your goals, you must stay focused on the activity of your choice at any particular moment.
- Experience the journey.
- Remember your experiences. This is easier said than done. At the end of each day, thank God for all your experiences by helping others. Yes be they positive or negative, thank God that you are alive to experience them by making yourself a better person. Never ever blame God for the negatives in your life. You must learn from all the experiences in your journey. Learn to forgive yourself and others. Forgiveness is a great equalizer and it helps balance your life. Don't get wrapped up in the in the negatives. Learn from them and move on to be a better person the next day.
- Try to be happy. Smile and dance more often. Reminisce. Discover yourself.
- The happiness switch is automatically turned on when you dance. It takes a lot of effort to stay angry when you are dancing.
- Be balanced, share, and try to Love.
- When your corporeal life ends, you will be held accountable for all your thoughts, words and deeds. Then this is carried forward to the spirit world where your journey continues.
- Do not Cheat. Do not Insult. Love but never deprive, share and be balanced and you will be ENLIGHTENED.