The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Aggasian • Alibagu • Allinguigan 1st • Allinguigan 2nd • Allinguigan 3rd • Arusip • Baculod (Pob.) • Bagong Silang • Bagumbayan (Pob.) • Baligatan • Ballacong • Bangag • Batong-Labang • Bigao • Cabannungan 1st • Cabannungan 2nd • Cabeseria 10 (Lapigui) • Cabeseria 14 and 16 (Casilagan) • Cabeseria 17 and 21 (San Rafael) • Cabeseria 19 (Villa Suerte*) • Cabeseria 2 (Dappat) • Cabeseria 22 (Sablang) • Cabeseria 23 (San Francisco*) • Cabeseria 25 (Sta. Lucia*) • Cabeseria 27 (Abuan) • Cabeseria 3 (San Fernando) • Cabeseria 4 (San Manuel) • Cabeseria 5 (Baribad) • Cabeseria 6 & 24 (Villa Marcos*) • Cabeseria 7 (Nangalisan) • Cabeseria 9 and 11 (Capogotan) • Cadu • Calamagui 1st • Calamagui 2nd • Camunatan • Capellan • Capo • Carikkikan Norte • Carikkikan Sur • Centro - San Antonio • Centro Poblacion • Fugu • Fuyo • Gayong-Gayong Norte • Gayong-Gayong Sur • Guinatan • Imelda Bliss Village • Lullutan • Malalam • Malasin (Angeles) • Manaring • Mangcuram • Marana I • Marana II • Marana III • Minabang • Morado • Naguilian Norte • Naguilian Sur • Namnama • Nanaguan • Osmeña (Sinippil) • Paliueg • Pasa • Pilar • Quimalabasa • Rang-ayan (Bintacan) • Rugao • Salindingan • San Andres (Angarilla) • San Felipe • San Ignacio (Canapi) • San Isidro • San Juan • San Lorenzo • San Pablo • San Rodrigo • San Vicente (Pob.) • Santa Barbara (Pob.) • Santa Catalina • Santa Isabel Norte • Santa Isabel Sur • Santa Maria (Cabeseria 8) • Santa Victoria • Santo Tomas • Siffu • Sindon Bayabo • Sindon Maride • Sipay • Tangcul • Villa Imelda (Maplas)
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
Lullutan Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
Ilagan within Isabela
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Isabela|
Lullutan Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 2 History of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 3 People of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 6 Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Lullutan, Ilagan?
- 19 Lullutan, Ilagan Photo and Image Gallery
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- Lullutan is one of the Barangays of Ilagan.
- Ilagan is in the Province of Isabela
- The province of Isabela is in Region II - Ilocos Region and in the Cagayan Valley in the northern part of the island of luzon.
History of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Lullutan
People of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Total Population of Lullutan
Elected Government Officials of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- Elected Barangay Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Elected Lullutan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, PUNONG BARANGAY CHAIRMAN/CAPTAIN, Esmeraldo M Talana
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 1, Rogelma Z Talattu
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 2, Roberto L Vargas Sr
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 3, Faustino P Lumabao
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 4, Ernesto C Medel
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 5, Dante B Tagubasi
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 6, Marcial M Talana
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SANGGUNIANG BARANGAY - KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 7, [[ ]]
- Isabela, Ilagan (Capital), Lullutan, SK CHAIRMAN, Rodel B Adalig
Businesses in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Lullutan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Lullutan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Lullutan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Lullutan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Lullutan
Economy of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Lullutan, Ilagan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Lullutan, Ilagan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Lullutan, Ilagan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Lullutan. This will help boost the local economy of Lullutan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Lullutan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Lullutan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Fiesta date of Lullutan
Your Story about Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Tell your story about Lullutan. You can talk about the good things in Lullutan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Lullutan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Lullutan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Lullutan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Lullutan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Lullutan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Lullutan.
- PSC gets full control of P7-billion Southeast Asian Games budget
- Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Philippine Sports Commission chairman Butch Ramirez yesterday said the government sports body is ready to take a more active role in the preparations for the 2019 Southeast Asian Games hosting after the Senate put the P7.5 billion warchest under its direct management.
- Ramirez, who serves as co-chair to Philippine SEA Games Organizing Committee (Phisgoc) chairman Alan Peter Cayetano along with Philippine Olympic Committee president Ricky Vargas, said the Upper House took the PSC to task for the handling of the budget for the staging of the biennial games this November and December ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PSEi up as China-US trade deal hopes rise
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- THE stock market returned to 8,000 level anew on Friday, tracking a global rally spurred by reports that the US could lift tariffs on China.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) jumped by 1.51 percent or 119.92 points to close at 8,047.12. The wider All Shares grew by 1.29 percent or 61.08 points to finish at 4,804.92 ........... Full Story»
- Spain offers P18B financing for PH
- Friday, January 18, 2019
- The proposed memorandum of understanding (MOU) on the mechanisms for Spain’s offer of a financing facility of up to 300 million euros is being finalized by the Spanish Embassy and the Department of Finance’s (DOF) International Finance Group.
- Carlos Dominguez, DOF secretary, welcomed Spain’s offer of a financing facility of up to 300 million euros to support government projects ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Lullutan, Ilagan?
We want to give the people of Lullutan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Lullutan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Lullutan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Lullutan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Lullutan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Lullutan, Ilagan Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Isabela, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Lullutan, Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.