List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Carmen in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Baring • Cantipay • Cantukong • Cantumog • Caurasan • Cogon East • Cogon West • Corte • Dawis Norte • Dawis Sur • Hagnaya • Ipil • Lanipga • Liboron • Lower Natimao-an • Luyang • Poblacion • Puente • Sac-on • Triumfo • Upper Natimao-an
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Carmen, Cebu, Philippines|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
- 1 Location of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 2 History of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 People of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- 14 Carmen, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Luyang, Carmen Photo Gallery
Location of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
Luyang is one of the biggest coastal barangay in Carmen in the island province of Cebu that’s within Region VII in central visayas area.
History of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
it is the oldest settlement in the town where the Pre Spanish cemetery was located.It was manifested through its old watch tower which was built for Muslim intruders, those grave yards was excavated in the 60's and was proven that those buried were from Pre hispanic time.
The Patron Saint in this Brgy. is The Holy Child or Sto.Nino that nobody can tell where this image came from or who donated and it remains a mystery until now,who give this miraculous holy child image.
People of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Luyang is 5,600
Local Government Unit LGU of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Luyang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman Teofilo B. Giangan
- SK Chairman: Micah Amor Pepito
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Luyang, Carmen.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Luyang
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Luyang, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Luyang
Economy of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Luyang, Carmen you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Luyang, Carmen, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Luyang, Carmen. Where does the energy source of this Carmen come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Luyang in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Luyang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Luyang landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Luyang
Your Story about Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Luyang. You can talk about the good things in Luyang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Luyang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Carmen, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Luyang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Luyang, Carmen Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Carmen, Cebu Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Luyang, Carmen, Cebu, Philippines]]