List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map location of Amlan in the Negros Oriental Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Location of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Mag-abo is one of the Barangays of Amlan.
- Amlan is in the Province of Negros Oriental
- Negros Oriental is in the island of Negros and within Region VII-Central Visayas.
History of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mag-abo
People of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Mag-abo
Elected Government Officials of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Mag-abo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
Businesses in Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mag-abo.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Mag-abo. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your barangay page. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Mag-abo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mag-abo, you can list that property for Properties For Sale FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Mag-abo
Economy of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mag-abo, Amlan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mag-abo, Amlan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mag-abo, Amlan. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mag-abo. This will help boost the local economy of Mag-abo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mag-abo landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mag-abo:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mag-abo
Your Story about Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Mag-abo. You can talk about the good things in Mag-abo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mag-abo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mag-abo? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mag-abo. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mag-abo? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mag-abo? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mag-abo.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: October 19, 2021
Philippines — The holiday season is upon the Filipinos and they are all looking for discounts in stores, malls, supermarkets and online. Store owners are stocking up their inventory to meet the expected demands. It is customary and almost traditional for at least over 50% of filipino adults plan to shop during the sale season specially when discounts are offered.
The majority of Filipinos travel by public transport. The public utility vehicles business hasn't even fully recovered yet and here comes a series of oil price increase. The operators are afraid that this will bury them. The common people will bear the brunt of these oil price (gasoline and diesel) increases. PUV operators may march and demand for a fare increase.
Farming News as reported by PNA: "Only three out of 17 Quezon City villages that maintained backyard poultry farms and piggeries remain after the local government ordered the closure last year. Ordinance 2990-2020 prohibits such backyard industries for food or meat production as the city does not have agricultural or rural zones that allow pig or poultry raising. “As of today, there are only three barangays (Payatas, Sta. Lucia and Old Balara) with 26 piggeries. They vowed to close these down by November"
Why Z-Wiki Mag-abo, Amlan?
We want to give the people of Mag-abo the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mag-abo is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mag-abo participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mag-abo.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mag-abo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mag-abo, Amlan Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippiness Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Negros Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mag-abo, Amlan, Negros Oriental, Philippines]]