Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Oslob in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Alo • Bangcogon • Bonbon • Calumpang • Cañang • Canangca-an • Cansalo-ay • Can-ukban • Daanlungsod • Gawi • Hagdan • Lagunde • Looc • Luka • Mainit • Manlum • Nueva Caceres • Poblacion • Pungtod • Tan-awan • Tumalog
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Oslob, Cebu, Philippines|
Oslob Cebu Map Locator
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 2 History of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 People of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- 14 Oslob, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Mainit, Oslob Photo Gallery
Location of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
History of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mainit
People of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Mainit
Local Government Unit LGU of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Businesses in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Mainit, Oslob.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Mainit
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Mainit, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
The schools in Mainit
Economy of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mainit, Oslob you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mainit, Oslob, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mainit, Oslob. Where does the energy source of this Oslob come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mainit in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Mainit. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mainit landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mainit
Your Story about Mainit, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Mainit. You can talk about the good things in Mainit or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mainit. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Oslob, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Mainit
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Mainit, Oslob.