List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Alima • Aniban I • Aniban II • Aniban III • Aniban IV • Aniban V • Banalo • Bayanan • Campo Santo • Daang Bukid • Digman • Dulong Bayan • Habay I • Habay II • Kaingin (Pob.) • Ligas I • Ligas II • Ligas III • Mabolo I • Mabolo II • Mabolo III • Maliksi I • Maliksi II • Maliksi III • Mambog I • Mambog II • Mambog III • Mambog IV • Mambog V • Molino I • Molino II • Molino III • Molino IV • Molino V • Molino VI • Molino VII • Niog I • Niog II • Niog III • P.F. Espiritu I (Panapaan) • P.F. Espiritu II • P.F. Espiritu III • P.F. Espiritu IV • P.F. Espiritu V • P.F. Espiritu VI • P.F. Espiritu VII • P.F. Espiritu VIII • Queens Row Central • Queens Row East • Queens Row West • Real I • Real II • Salinas I • Salinas II • Salinas III • Salinas IV • San Nicolas I • San Nicolas II • San Nicolas III • Sineguelasan • Tabing Dagat • Talaba I • Talaba II • Talaba III • Talaba IV • Talaba V • Talaba VI • Talaba VII • Zapote I • Zapote II • Zapote III • Zapote IV • Zapote V
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
- Mambog III is one of the Barangays of Bacoor.
- Bacoor is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mambog III
People of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Total Population of Mambog III
Elected Government Officials of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Mambog III Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay : Advincula, Roberto Lacson
- Barangay Kagawad : De Quiroz, Nomer Santos
- Barangay Kagawad : Reyes, Arnel Alcoba
- Barangay Kagawad : Osis, Eddie Alindog
- Barangay Kagawad : Sauquillo, Teejay Dilodilo
- Barangay Kagawad : Aguilar, Cornelio Ilas
- Barangay Kagawad : Ramirez, Cezar Esguerra
- Barangay Kagawad : Felizardo, Reynaldo Sapanghila
- Elected Mambog III Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Barangay Captain, Reynaldo M Reyes
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 1, Eddie A Osis
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 2, Arnel A Reyes
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 3, Julius C Solis
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 4, Nelson S Del Rosario
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 5, Cornelio I Aguilar
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 6, Reynante M Osia
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, Kagawad 7, Cirila R Tagle
- Cavite, Bacoor, Mambog III, SK Chairman, Donita Roxanne A Malinis
Businesses in Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mambog III, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Mambog III
Economy of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mambog III, Bacoor you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mambog III, Bacoor, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mambog III, Bacoor. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mambog III. This will help boost the local economy of Mambog III. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mambog III landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mambog III:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mambog III
Your Story about Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mambog III. You can talk about the good things in Mambog III or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mambog III. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mambog III? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mambog III. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mambog III? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mambog III? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mambog III.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: December 5, 2021
DOH-Bicol commends LGUs with high vaccination rates.
LEGAZPI CITY – The Department of Health (DOH) in Bicol has commended the local government units (LGUs) with the highest performance rating during the recent National Vaccination Days drive against coronavirus disease (Covid-19). The agency said in a statement on Sunday it registered a total of 635,459 vaccinated individuals during the "Bayanihan, Bakunahan" inoculation campaign from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1 as per the Vaccination Operations Reporting System (VORS). DOH-Bicol cited the LGUs that reached more than 100 percent of their target as the city of Legazpi and the municipalities of Bagamanoc, Baras, Gigmoto, and Panganiban in Catanduanes; Cabusao, Camarines Sur; and Bulusan, Sorsogon.
Catanduanes eases protocols for fully vaxxed travelers
LEGAZPI CITY – The provincial government of Catanduanes has now allowed fully vaccinated travelers to enter the island province and lifted the required negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), saliva, and antigen test results for coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). Executive Order No. 44 issued by Catanduanes Governor Joseph Cua on Friday takes effect on Monday. It states that travelers will only need to present a vaccination card and approved S-PaSS (Safe, Swift and Smart Passage) to gain entry to the province. The EO added, however, that those partially vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals shall still be required to present a negative RT-PCR test or antigen test result dated three days prior to the date of travel.
Why Z-Wiki Mambog III, Bacoor?
We want to give the people of Mambog III the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mambog III is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mambog III participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mambog III.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mambog III.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mambog III, Bacoor Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Bacoor, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mambog III, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.