List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Maasin City, in the Southern Leyte Province within Region 8-Eastern Visayas of The Philippines
Abgao • Acasia • Asuncion • Bactul I • Bactul II • Badiang • Bagtican • Basak • Bato I • Bato II • Batuan • Baugo • Bilibol • Bogo • Cabadiangan • Cabulihan • Cagnituan • Cambooc • Cansirong • Canturing • Canyuom • Combado • Dongon • Gawisan • Guadalupe • Hanginan • Hantag • Hinapu Daku • Hinapu Gamay • Ibarra • Isagani • Laboon • Lanao • Libertad • Libhu • Lib-og • Lonoy • Lunas • Mahayahay • Malapoc Norte • Malapoc Sur • Mambajao • Manhilo • Mantahan • Maria Clara • Matin-ao • Nasaug • Nati • Nonok Norte • Nonok Sur • Panan-awan • Pansaan • Pasay • Pinascohan • Rizal • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Rafael • Santa Cruz • Santa Rosa • Santo Niño • Santo Rosario • Soro-soro • Tagnipa • Tam-is • Tawid • Tigbawan • Tomoy-tomoy • Tunga-tunga
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map location of Maasin City in Southern Leyte
Southern Leyte Province within The Philippines
Location of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
History of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Manhilo
Long time ago, the Barangay Manhilo has abundant of freshwater fish. One time, fish coming from the mountain barangays of Maasin City are on the river. Many people are poisoned because of the fish. Foreigner came and asked what happened, the villager told that "nahilo" or poisoned by that time the barangay called as "Mahilo" then turned into "Manhilo". Manhilo is a part of Barangay Badiang and separated as barangay last February 12, 1909.
People of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Total Population of Manhilo
Total Poulation of Barangay Manhilo: 1600
Local Government Unit LGU of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Elected Manhilo Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Romeo M. Aguilar
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 1, Josefina O. Cortel
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 2, Lina O. Legalig
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 3, Angelita A. Soliva
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 4, Alex B. Sanico
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 5, Panfilo D. Gregana
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 6, Catalino S. Soliva Jr.
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Kagawad 7, Gaudioso B. Labite
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Chairman, Cecelle L. Resos
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 1, Marygrace C. Tagra
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 2, Dan Angelo A. Soliva
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 3, Kristian Gabriel V. Delalamon
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 4, Novem T. Betonio
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 5, Dondie B. Saavedra
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 6, [[.]]
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, SK Kagawad 7, [[.]]
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Barangay Secretary, Cecelle L. Resos
- Southern Leyte, City Of Maasin (Capital), Manhilo, Barangay Treasurer, Magdalina G. Cabe
Businesses in Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Manhilo, Maasin City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Manhilo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Manhilo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- STO. NIÑO DE MANHILO CHURCH
- DIVINE MERCY CHAPEL (Parish Shrine)
- BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH
Schools in Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
The schools in Manhilo
- MANHILO DAY CARE CENTER
- MANHILO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- MANHILO NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- BIBLE BAPTIST LEARNING CENTER
Economy of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Manhilo, Maasin City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Manhilo, Maasin City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Banahaw Water Spring (source of drinking water) Balilahay Water Spring
Tourists Attractions of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- HAPITAN BEACH
Fiestas and Traditions of Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
- Every January 15 of the year in honor of Sto. Niño de Manhilo
- Every Easter Sunday-Divine Mercy Sunday
Your Story about Manhilo, Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines
Tell your story about Manhilo. You can talk about the good things in Manhilo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Manhilo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Maasin City, Southern Leyte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
|Bike Safety: |
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Manhilo
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Manhilo, Maasin City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.