List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Alapan I-A • Alapan I-B • Alapan I-C • Alapan II-A • Alapan II-B • Anabu I-A • Anabu I-B • Anabu I-C • Anabu I-D • Anabu I-E • Anabu I-F • Anabu I-G • Anabu II-A • Anabu II-B • Anabu II-C • Anabu II-D • Anabu II-E • Anabu II-F • Bagong Silang (Bahayang Pag-Asa) • Bayan Luma I • Bayan Luma II • Bayan Luma III • Bayan Luma IV • Bayan Luma V • Bayan Luma VI • Bayan Luma VII • Bayan Luma VIII • Bayan Luma IX • Bucandala I • Bucandala II • Bucandala III • Bucandala IV • Bucandala V • Buhay na Tubig • Carsadang Bago I • Carsadang Bago II • Magdalo • Maharlika • Malagasang I-A • Malagasang I-B • Malagasang I-C • Malagasang I-D • Malagasang I-E • Malagasang I-F • Malagasang I-G • Malagasang II-A • Malagasang II-B • Malagasang II-C • Malagasang II-D • Malagasang II-E • Malagasang II-F • Malagasang II-G • Mariano Espeleta I • Mariano Espeleta II • Mariano Espeleta III • Medicion I-A • Medicion I-B • Medicion I-C • Medicion I-D • Medicion II-A • Medicion II-B • Medicion II-C • Medicion II-D • Medicion II-E • Medicion II-F • Pag-Asa I • Pag-Asa II • Pag-Asa III • Palico I • Palico II • Palico III • Palico IV • Pasong Buaya I • Pasong Buaya II • Pinagbuklod • Poblacion I-A (Pob.) • Poblacion I-B • Poblacion I-C • Poblacion II-A (Pob.) • Poblacion II-B • Poblacion III-A (Pob.) • Poblacion III-B • Poblacion IV-A (Pob.) • Poblacion IV-B • Poblacion IV-C • Poblacion IV-D • Tanzang Luma I • Tanzang Luma II • Tanzang Luma III • Tanzang Luma IV (Southern City) • Tanzang Luma V • Tanzang Luma VI • Toclong I-A • Toclong I-B • Toclong I-C • Toclong II-A • Toclong II-B
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Imus, Cavite Philippines
The Province of Cavite within the Philippines
Location of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Mariano Espeleta II is one of the Barangays of Imus.
- Imus is in the Province of Cavite
- Cavite is within Region IV-A – Calabarzon Region in the island of luzon
History of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Mariano Espeleta II
People of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Population of Mariano Espeleta II, CITY OF IMUS as of 2020 census: 1,300
Elected Government Officials of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Elected Mariano Espeleta II Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Barangay Captain, Nimelita A Guevarra
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 1, George A Cabarloc
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 2, Abbie Lyn M Robles
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 3, Odiniel T Maagma
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 4, Conchita M Magaling
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 5, Ferdinand E Litang
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 6, Cesar Enrico F Brito
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, Kagawad 7, Sonny S Lamzon
- Cavite, Imus, M. Espeleta II, SK Chairman, Rigel P Habon
Businesses in Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
|Bike Safety: |
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Mariano Espeleta II, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
The schools in Mariano Espeleta II
Economy of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mariano Espeleta II. This will help boost the local economy of Mariano Espeleta II. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mariano Espeleta II landmarks here.
- Places to see in Mariano Espeleta II:
Fiestas and Traditions of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Fiesta date of Mariano Espeleta II
Your Story about Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Tell your story about Mariano Espeleta II. You can talk about the good things in Mariano Espeleta II or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Mariano Espeleta II. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Mariano Espeleta II? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mariano Espeleta II. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Mariano Espeleta II? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Mariano Espeleta II? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Mariano Espeleta II.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: January 22, 2022
Tricked by NPA, ex-rebel wishes to get his ailing wife back.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - A former unit leader of the New People’s Army (NPA) who started in the communist group as a young supply carrier said the group tricked him into believing a better life was in store for him if he joined the movement. In a statement Friday, Isaganni Pepito, 35, claimed he was "deceived to join the armed struggle when he was still 28 years old." "I am a former member of the youth sector organized by the NPA so that they will have couriers in the hinterlands of Buenavista, Agusan del Norte. When I became a regular NPA [member] in 2015, none of their promises happened. I did not attain a better future," he said. Pepito surrendered to the Army's 8th Infantry Battalion (8IB) on January 16.
Camiguin to restrict movement of unvaxxed residents
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - The provincial government of Camiguin will impose another regulation that would limit the movements of residents not yet vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). In his radio program, Serbisyong PPR, on Friday night, Gov. Jurdin Jesus Romualdo said an order will be signed by Monday, January 24. He said those who are not fully vaccinated persons should remain in their residence at all times except when going to work or getting essential goods and services. Romualdo also said non-fully vaccinated persons going outside their residence for work must present appropriate identification and credentials such as company or office identification cards or employment certificates for employees, business permits for entrepreneurs, and barangay certification for farmers and fisherfolks.
Why Z-Wiki Mariano Espeleta II, Imus?
We want to give the people of Mariano Espeleta II the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Mariano Espeleta II is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Mariano Espeleta II participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Mariano Espeleta II.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mariano Espeleta II.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mariano Espeleta II, Imus Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Imus, Cavite Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cavite, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Mariano Espeleta II, Imus, Cavite, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.