Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Tiwi in the Albay Province within Region V(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagumbayan • Bariis • Baybay • Belen • Biyong • Bolo • Cale • Cararayan • Coro-coro • Dap-dap • Gajo • Joroan • Libjo • Libtong • Matalibong • Maynonong • Mayong • Misibis • Naga • Nagas • Oyama • Putsan • San Bernardo • Sogod • Tigbi
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Location of Albay within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 2 History of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 3 People of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 6 Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Matalibong, Tiwi Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Matalibong, Tiwi?
Location of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- Matalibong is one of the Barangays of Tiwi.
- Tiwi is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Matalibong
People of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Matalibong
Elected Government Officials of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Matalibong Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Barangay Chairman, Alexander C. Tugade
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 1, Lourdes B. Bergado
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 2, Danilo C. Dacoco
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 3, Rene T. Cruel
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 4, Leonardo D. Honra
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 5, Cyrus C. Clutario
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 6, Eljun C. Condat
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Kagawad 7, Juvenal C. Espadilla
- Tiwi, Matalibong, SK Chairman, Nikko B. Bergado
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Secretary, Edina C. Competente
- Tiwi, Matalibong, Treasurer, Ramil G. Coralde
Businesses in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Matalibong, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Matalibong
Economy of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Matalibong, Tiwi you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Matalibong, Tiwi, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Matalibong, Tiwi. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Matalibong. This will help boost the local economy of Matalibong. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Matalibong landmarks here.
- Places to see in Matalibong:
Fiestas and Traditions of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Matalibong
Your Story about Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Matalibong. You can talk about the good things in Matalibong or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Matalibong. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Matalibong? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Matalibong. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Matalibong, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Matalibong? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Matalibong? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Matalibong.
- PSC allots another P1.2 billion for athletes training in bid to win SEA Games overall title
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:35 am
- There was never a time in the history of Philippine sports that a government agency has allotted—and is prepared to spend—over a billion pesos in preparation for a big international event such as the Southeast Asian Games.
- The Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), through Chair Butch Ramirez, announced on Wednesday that the agency has appropriated P1.2 billion for the training and foreign exposure of national athletes training for the 30th edition of the Games the country is hosting later this year ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Manufacturing outlook bullish
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- The Philippine manufacturing sector showed resilience growing 4.4 percent in the first half of 2019 buoyed by sustained growth in few export markets and strong domestic demand.
- Ramon Lopez, secretary of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) said external demand has generally been dampened by weaker economic and manufacturing activities in many economies due to the escalation of global trade tensions especially between US and China. This has increased policy uncertainty and disrupted manufacturing activities in the global value chain ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Matalibong
- Matalibong, Tiwi Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Matalibong.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Matalibong, Tiwi Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Matalibong, Tiwi?
We want to give the people of Matalibong the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Matalibong is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Matalibong participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Matalibong.