Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Alupay • Antipolo • Bagong Pook • Balibago • Barangay A (Pob.) • Barangay B (Pob.) • Barangay C (Pob.) • Barangay D (Pob.) • Barangay E (Pob.) • Bayawang • Baybayin • Bulihan • Cahigam • Calantas • Colongan • Itlugan • Leviste (Tubahan) • Lumbangan • Maalas-As • Mabato • Mabunga • Macalamcam A • Macalamcam B • Malaya • Maligaya • Marilag • Masaya • Matamis • Mavalor • Mayuro • Namuco • Namunga • Nasi • Natu • Palakpak • Pinagsibaan • Putingkahoy • Quilib • Salao • San Carlos • San Ignacio • San Isidro • San Jose • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Timbugan • Tiquiwan • Tulos
Rosario Batangas Map Locator
Batangas Province, Philippines
- 1 Location of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 2 History of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 3 People of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 6 Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Matamis, Rosario Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Matamis, Rosario?
Location of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- Matamis is one of the Barangays of Rosario.
- Rosario is in the Province of Batangas
- Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A.
History of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Matamis
People of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Matamis
Elected Government Officials of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected Matamis Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Barangay Captain, Virgilio A Dapoc
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 1, Leovino A Dapoc
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 2, Nelson D Arellano
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 3, Jose M Umali
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 4, Edilberto E Biscocho
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 5, Reynaldo A Ramos
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 6, Deody R Gunay
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, Kagawad 7, Gilberto R Vilasquez
- Batangas, Rosario, Matamis, SK Chairman, Oliver D Abaday
Businesses in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Matamis, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
The schools in Matamis
Economy of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Matamis, Rosario you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Matamis, Rosario, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Matamis, Rosario. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Matamis. This will help boost the local economy of Matamis. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Matamis landmarks here.
- Places to see in Matamis:
Fiestas and Traditions of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Matamis
Your Story about Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Matamis. You can talk about the good things in Matamis or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Matamis. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Matamis? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Matamis. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Matamis? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Matamis? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Matamis.
- Ray Parks named PBA Rookie of the Month
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- THE impact brought by Bobby Ray Parks was obvious enough the moment he suited up for Blackwater in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup.
- The 26-year-old Parks emerged as the Elite’s top gunner and immediately steered the team to victories in their first four outings to take the early lead in the mid-season conference ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, 7 other countries form ‘Asian platform’ on energy efficiency collaboration
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- The Philippines and seven other countries in the region have formalized “collaboration” for an Asian platform in the promotion of energy efficiency initiatives – including investment hunting as well as shoring up financing tracks for projects.
- The countries in the established platform involved energy service companies (ESCOs) from China, Japan, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan – and together with the Philippines, they essentially pioneered the setting up of the Asia Pacific ESCO Industry Alliance (APEIA) ........... Full Story»
- PSEi climbs for 5th consecutive session
- Monday June 24, 2019 4:22 pm
- Share prices on the Philippine Stock Exchange climbed for the fifth consecutive trading day on Monday, driven by expectations of a trade deal between China and the United States.
- The benchmark PSEi gained 5.11 points or 0.06% to close at 8,060.58. Meanwhile, the broader All Shares index dropped 5.27 points or 0.11% to 4,922.54 ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Matamis.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Matamis, Rosario Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Rosario Batangas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Batangas, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Matamis, Rosario, Batangas, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Matamis, Rosario?
We want to give the people of Matamis the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Matamis is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Matamis participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Matamis.