Mindoro Oriental Province, Philippines
List of Municipalities in the Mindoro Oriental Province within Region IV-B(mimaropa) in the Republic of The Philippines
Baco || Bansud || Bongabong || Bulalacao || Gloria || Mansalay || Naujan || Pinamalayan || Pola || Puerto Galera || Roxas || San Teodoro || Socorro || Victoria
Cities in the Province of Mindoro Oriental: Calapan City (Capital)
Seal of the Province of Mindoro Oriental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Mindoro Oriental|
Mindoro Oriental Province within The Philippines
Municipalities in Mindoro Oriental Province
Provincial Capitol Building of the Province of Mindoro Oriental
Province of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 1 Location of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 2 History of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 3 People of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 12 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 13 Philippine News
- 14 Mindoro Oriental Zip Codes
- 15 Mindoro Oriental News
- 16 Misamis Oriental Zip Codes
- 17 Mindoro Oriental Photo Gallery
- 18 Mindoro Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 19 The oldest living man or woman in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- 13.0000° N, 121.0833° E - Oriental Mindoro, Coordinates
Mindoro Oriental is located in the island of Mindoro which is the seventh largest island in the Philippines. Mindoro Oriental is on the east side of the island of Mindoro. The province of Mindoro Oriental is within Region IV and within the island group of Luzon.
History of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The begining of Mindoro Oriental
People of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- For 2015 Mindoro Oriental Population = 844,059
- For 2007 Mindoro Oriental Population = 735,769
- Mindoro Oriental Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 344,462
|Elected officials of Mindoro Oriental for the term of 2016-2019|
|Board Members of Mindoro Oriental|
- Elected officials of Mindoro Oriental for the term of 2013-2016
- Provincial Governor of Mindoro Oriental: Alfonso "PA" Villar Umali Jr. - LIBERAL PARTY
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Mindoro Oriental: Humerlito "Bonz" Atienza Dolor - LIBERAL PARTY
- House Representatives of Mindoro Oriental:
- 1st District: Paulino "Doy" Salvador Cueto Leachon - LIBERAL PARTY
- 2nd District: Reynaldo "Ru" Villar Umali - LIBERAL PARTY
- First District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Infantado, Rafael Landayan
- Arago, Ryan Zarra
- Luna, Juan Paolo Gempes
- Malapitan, Jojie Escobio
- Feraren, Apollo Evangelista
- Second District Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board Members):
- Camo, Carlito Fadri
- De Roxas, Flor Manipol
- Buenaventura, Martin Santos
- Andaya, Manuel De Guzman
- Talens, Mae Arlene Manalo
- Elected officials of Mindoro Oriental for the term of 2010-2013
- Provincial Governor of Mindoro Oriental: Arnan Capulong Panaligan
- Provincial Vice-Governor of Mindoro Oriental: Ma. Estela Felipa Manahan Aceron
- House Representatives of Mindoro Oriental:
- 1st District: Rodolfo Garong Valencia
- 2nd District: Reynaldo Villar Umali
- Provincial Board Members:
- 1st District:
- Maria Fe Villar Brondial
- Humerlito Atienza Dolor
- Philip Cesar Buensoceso Joson
- Abraham Ramos Abas
- Romeo Gonzales Infantado
- 2nd District:
- Elected officials of Mindoro Oriental for the term of 2007-2010
Barangays Elected Officials of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Businesses in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Mindoro Oriental, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- List the Mosques or Masjid in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Catholic churches and chapels in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Methodist churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Iglesia Ni Cristo churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Church of Jesus Christ Latter day Saints (Mormons) churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Presbyterian churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
- List the Baptist churches in Mindoro Oriental here.
Schools in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Mindoro Oriental can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Mindoro Oriental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Mindoro Oriental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within the Province of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number..
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Mindoro Oriental Philippines, Jobs" page.
Natural Resources of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Mindoro Oriental in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Mindoro Oriental. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Mindoro Oriental landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
- Moody’s impressed with high PH growth
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- The “high” economic growth of the Philippines is one of the major factors that continue to strengthen its credit profile which is currently rated investment grade, global debt watcher Moody’s Investors Service said Tuesday.
- Moody’s just completed a periodic review of the Philippines in which it reassessed the appropriateness of each outstanding rating in the context of the relevant principal methodologies, recent developments and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers ........... Full Story»
- PH, Asean sign eco protocol with Japan
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Relaxed visa for investors and investment protection are assured for the Philippines and other Asean countries which have signed with Japan the First Protocol to Amend the Asean-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP) agreement.
- The agreement, signed March 2 at the sidelines of the 7th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia, incorporates provisions on trade in services, movement of natural persons and investment ........... Full Story»
- Mojdeh bags six golds in Japan swim meet
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:00 am
- Swimming internationalist Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh pulled off another sterling performance in her budding career, winning six gold medals in another record-rampaging campaign in the recently concluded 2019 Age-Group Champs Swim Meet in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mojdeh, the country’s newest swimming sensation and top aqua lass of the Philippine Swimming League (PSL) in the girls 11-12 division, ruled the 100-meter breaststroke (1:18.34), 100m butterfly (1:04.72), 200m Individual Medley (2:30.77), 100m Individual Medley (1:10.19), 50m butterfly (39.70) and 200m freestyle (2:13.01), all area records ............................... Full Story»
Mindoro Oriental Zip Codes
- Source: Philippine Postal Corporation
- This table is Sortable by City/Municipality or by ZipCode
|Click on Icon to Sort
|Click on Icon to Sort
|5202||San Teodoro||Mindoro Oriental|
|5203||Puerto Galera||Mindoro Oriental|
PAGASA expects rain showers over parts of PHL
- Source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/257919/news/nation/pagasa-expects-rain-showers-over-parts-of-phl
- Saturday, May 12, 2012
- by LBG, GMA News
Rain showers may fall over parts of the country as a potential cyclone, a low-pressure area, heads for the West Philippine Sea Saturday morning, the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration said.
PAGASA forecaster Fernando Cada said their models show the LPA is not likely to intensify into a cyclone while still inside Philippine territory.
“Ito ay papalabas papunta sa West Philippine Sea.... Hindi na ito makakaapekto sa ating bansa," Cada said in an interview on dzBB radio.
But he also said the rain to be expected on Saturday does not yet mean the rainy season is already here.
He said the rainy season is due to set in during the second half of May, when the southwest monsoon begins to become dominant.
PAGASA’s 5 a.m. bulletin indicated the LPA was estimated at 270 km west of Calapan, Oriental Mindoro, embedded along the Inter-tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) affecting Palawan and Mindanao.
It also noted the diffused tail-end of a cold front is affecting the eastern section of Southern Luzon.
“The whole archipelago will experience mostly cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms,” PAGASA said.
Light to moderate winds blowing from the east to northeast will prevail over Luzon and coming from the west to southwest over the rest of the country, it said.
The coastal waters throughout the archipelago will be slight to moderate, it added.
Misamis Oriental Zip Codes
- Source: Philippine Postal Corporation
- This table is Sortable by Location or by ZipCode
|9000||Cagayan de Oro City||Misamis Oriental|
|9014||Gingoog City||Misamis Oriental|
|9017||El Salvador||Misamis Oriental|
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Mindoro Oriental.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Mindoro Oriental, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Mindoro Oriental Province, Philippines]]=
Mindoro Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
The oldest living man or woman in Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest living man or woman is in Mindoro Oriental? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Mindoro Oriental. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Living Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.