List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Lipa City, in the Batangas Province within Region IV-A(Calabarzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Adya | Anilao | Anilao-Labac | Antipolo Del Norte | Antipolo Del Sur | Bagong Pook | Balintawak | Banaybanay | Barangay 12 | Bolbok | Bugtong na Pulo | Bulacnin | Bulaklakan | Calamias | Cumba | Dagatan | Duhatan | Halang | Inosloban | Kayumanggi | Latag | Lodlod | Lumbang | Mabini | Malagonlong | Malitlit | Marauoy | Mataas Na Lupa | Munting Pulo | Pagolingin Bata | Pagolingin East | Pagolingin West | Pangao | Pinagkawitan | Pinagtongulan | Plaridel | Poblacion Barangay 1 | Poblacion Barangay 2 | Poblacion Barangay 3 | Poblacion Barangay 4 | Poblacion Barangay 5 | Poblacion Barangay 6 | Poblacion Barangay 7 | Poblacion Barangay 8 | Poblacion Barangay 9 | Poblacion Barangay 9-A | Poblacion Barangay 10 | Poblacion Barangay 11 | Pusil | Quezon | Rizal | Sabang | Sampaguita | San Benito | San Carlos | San Celestino | San Francisco | San Guillermo | San Jose | San Lucas | San Salvador | San Sebastian | Santo Niño | Santo Toribio | Sapac | Sico | Talisay | Tambo | Tangob | Tanguay | Tibig | Tipacan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Lipa City, Batangas|
Lipa City, Batangas
Batangas Province, Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Munting Pulo is one of the barangays of Lipa City
- Lipa City is in the province of Batangas
- The province of Batangas is in the island of Luzon and within Region IV-A(Calabarzon).
History of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Munting Pulo
People of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Total Population of Munting Pulo
Local Government Unit LGU of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Elected officials of Munting Pulo for the term of 2010-2013
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Barangay Captain, Elena M Dijan
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 1, Brigido C Reyes
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 2, Anastacia M Alcala
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 3, Apolinario C Custodio
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 4, Timoteo M Magsino
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 5, Ariel D Olave
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 6, Morino T Atienza
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, Kagawad 7, Geralda T Mendoza
- Batangas, Lipa City, Munting Pulo, SK Chairman, Bren Jeric B Cañubas
Businesses in Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Munting Pulo, Lipa City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Munting Pulo
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Munting Pulo, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
|Bike Safety: |
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Munting Pulo
Economy of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Munting Pulo, Lipa City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Munting Pulo, Lipa City. Where does the energy source of this Lipa City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Munting Pulo in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Munting Pulo. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Munting Pulo landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Fiesta date of Munting Pulo
Your Story about Munting Pulo, Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines
Tell your story about Munting Pulo. You can talk about the good things in Munting Pulo or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Munting Pulo. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
- Pictures of Munting Pulo
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Munting Pulo, Lipa City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: January 21, 2022
'Odette' victims in NegOr get 2K food packs from foundation.
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Diocese of Dumaguete’s Typhoon Odette Response Command Center began distributing on Friday about 2,000 food packs donated by the Banco de Oro (BDO) Foundation to families affected by the storm's onslaught in December. Fr. Hendrix Alar, the diocesan command center’s emergency program leader, told the Philippine News Agency (PNA) in an interview that the food packs were distributed to parishes in several areas in the province. “We started the distribution in Tayasan today and we target Jimalalud and Bindoy tomorrow. The rest will be scheduled depending on the availability of transportation,” Alar said in mixed English and Cebuano.
Modern agro practices highlight 2022 plans for MisOr technoparks
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - The University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines (USTP) has begun laying down the foundation for its proposed "technoparks" in Misamis Oriental province, with enhanced innovative agricultural practices and urban farming being the project's highlights. In an interview Friday, Angelie Azcuna-Collera, USTP's head of Center for Human Development (CHD) and convenor of the Gulayan sa Kabalayan (GSK), said the Claveria campus in Claveria, Misamis Oriental has already proposed the "Agropolis" Science and Technology (S&T) park. "The GSK project falls under the Agropolis S&T Park that promotes food security in urban areas. Agropolis S&T park intends to establish a food secured community by enhancing agriculture practices via S&T solutions," she said.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.