New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
List of 30 Barangays of Titay, in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Achasol || Azusano || Bangco || Camanga || Culasian || Dalangin || Dalangin Muslim || Dalisay || Gomotoc || Imelda || Kipit || Kitabog || La Libertad || Longilog || Mabini || Malagandis || Mate || Moalboal || Namnama || New Canaan || Palomoc || Poblacion || Poblacion Muslim || Pulidan || San Antonio || San Isidro || Santa Fe || Supit || Tugop || Tugop Muslim
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
- 1 Location of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 2 History of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 3 People of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 8 Schools in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 9 Economy of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 14 Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 New Canaan, Titay Photo Gallery
Location of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
History of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of New Canaan
People of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Total Population of New Canaan
Local Government Unit LGU of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is March 4, 2019 (over 9 months after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to email@example.com or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of New Canaan for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected New Canaan Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Punong Barangay (Captain/Chairman): < > Clata, Rodrigo Laranjo
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Baguio, Roseller Antiquina
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Vallente, Rodrigo Templado
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Baid, Beltran Antiquina
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Laraga, Junefel Almocera
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Caracol, Virginia Epogon
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Banlat, Porferio Elvinia
- Barangay Kagawad (Councilor): < > Antone, Joel Maldo
- Elected New Canaan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Chairman, Porferio E. Banlat
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 1, Felecitas G. Baid
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 2, Rodrigo L. Clata
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 3, Beltran A. Baid
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 4, Rodrigo T. Vallente
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 5, Joel M. Antone
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 6, Roseller A. Baguio
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay Kagawad 7, Vergie E. Caracol
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay IP Sectoral Representative, Urbano T. Elisan
- New Canaan, Titay , Barangay SK Chairman, Richard S. Vallente
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in New Canaan, Titay.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in New Canaan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in New Canaan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in New Canaan
Economy of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of New Canaan, Titay you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of New Canaan, Titay, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of New Canaan, Titay. Where does the energy source of this Titay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of New Canaan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of New Canaan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the New Canaan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Fiesta date of New Canaan
Your Story about New Canaan, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Tell your story about New Canaan. You can talk about the good things in New Canaan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of New Canaan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of New Canaan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about New Canaan, Titay.