Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of Cuyapo in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baloy • Bambanaba • Bantug • Bentigan • Bibiclat • Bonifacio • Bued • Bulala • Burgos • Cabatuan • Cabileo • Cacapasan • Calancuasan Norte • Calancuasan Sur • Colosboa • Columbitin • Curva • District I (Pob. I) • District II (Pob. II) • District IV (Pob. IV) • District V (Pob. V) • District VI (Pob. VI) • District VII (Pob. VII) • District VIII (Pob. VIII) • Landig • Latap • Loob • Luna • Malbeg-Patalan • Malineng • Matindeg • Maycaban • Nacuralan • Nagmisahan • Paitan Norte • Paitan Sur • Piglisan • Pugo • Rizal • Sabit • Salagusog • San Antonio • San Jose • San Juan • Santa Clara • Santa Cruz • Sinimbaan • Tagtagumbao • Tutuloy • Ungab • Villaflores
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija
Nueva Ecija Philippines
- 1 Location of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 2 History of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 3 People of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 6 Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Paitan Sur, Cuyapo?
- 19 Paitan Sur, Cuyapo Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Paitan Sur is one of the Barangays of Cuyapo.
- Cuyapo is in the Province of Nueva Ecija
- The province of Nueva Ecija is in Region III - Ilocos Region and in the central island of luzon.
History of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Paitan Sur
People of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Paitan Sur
Elected Government Officials of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available as of 18 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Paitan Sur Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Chairman (captain): ?
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK Kagawad:
- Secretary: ?
- We are inviting the secretary to adopt this barangay page.
- Treasurer: ?
Businesses in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Paitan Sur, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Paitan Sur
Economy of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Paitan Sur. This will help boost the local economy of Paitan Sur. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Paitan Sur landmarks here.
- Places to see in Paitan Sur:
Fiestas and Traditions of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Paitan Sur
Your Story about Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Paitan Sur. You can talk about the good things in Paitan Sur or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Paitan Sur. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Paitan Sur? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Paitan Sur. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Paitan Sur? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Paitan Sur? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Paitan Sur.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Paitan Sur, Cuyapo?
We want to give the people of Paitan Sur the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Paitan Sur is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Paitan Sur participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Paitan Sur.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Paitan Sur.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Paitan Sur, Cuyapo Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Paitan Sur, Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]