Pampanga Philippines, Jobs
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
- This page is for employers in Pampanga, Philippines
- If you have a job available and that job is within the Province of Pampanga, Philippines, you may post it here.
Go ahead and
|Insert your job offer in this page.|
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application.
Jobs News: July 10, 2014 12:00 AM -- Tesla's new battery teammate: Panasonic: NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The companies announced Thursday that Panasonic (PCRFF) will contribute an undisclosed sum to a proposed "Gigafactory," the location of which has yet to be announced. Panasonic will also make and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells to be assembled into batteries at the factory, and the two companies will set up a supply network for the materials used at the plant.....Jobs Full Story »
Fund Raisers or Sponsorhsip Recruitment Coordinators
Project BOSS is looking for fund raisers or sponsorship recruitment coordinators. Part Time or Full Time
- We are hiring coordinators for every province in the Philippines. Not volunteers! This is a PAID position.
- No expiration date for this job posting. We are always interviewing and hiring.
- Fundraising is a great job. You get to meet important people.
- Job Description:
- Approach Sponsors or advertisers for the charitable bicycle race Tour de Zamboanga. A 4 day 510 kilometer bicycle race for charity.
- Not a volunteer Job. This is a paid position.
B.O.S.S. = Brotherhood Operation Sweet Smiles
- A Non-Profit Charitable organization for surgical restoration. Registered with the Security and Exchange Commission of the Philippines