Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangays of Naga City in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfaco • Bairan • Balirong • Cabungahan • Cantao-an • Central Poblacion • Cogon • Colon • East Poblacion • Inayagan • Inoburan • Jaguimit • Lanas • Langtad • Lutac • Mainit • Mayana • Naalad • North Poblacion • Pangdan • Patag • South Poblacion • Tagjaguimit • Tangke • Tinaan • Tuyan • Uling • West Poblacion
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please upload picture
|Naga City within The Province of Cebu|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Please upload picture
- 1 Location of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 2 History of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 People of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- 14 Naga City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Pangdan, Naga City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
History of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pangdan
People of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Pangdan
Local Government Unit LGU of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Pangdan for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Aurelio B Alinsonorin
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 1, Andres B Alinsonorin
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 2, Edgardo S Candol
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 3, Andres C Laput
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 4, Isaias B Alinsonorin
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 5, Virgilio A Aliganga
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 6, Marie Faye C Patindol
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, Kagawad 7, Francisco A Alicante
- Cebu, Naga, Pangdan, SK Chairman, Aldwin Jake U Alinsonorin
Businesses in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pangdan, Naga City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pangdan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Pangdan, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Pangdan
Economy of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pangdan, Naga City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pangdan, Naga City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pangdan, Naga City. Where does the energy source of this Naga City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pangdan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Pangdan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pangdan landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pangdan
Your Story about Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Pangdan. You can talk about the good things in Pangdan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pangdan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Naga City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Pangdan
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Pangdan, Naga City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.