Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Abkir • Alejo Malasig • Alsem • Bago • Bulbulala • Cabangaran • Cabayo • Cabisocolan • Canaam • Columbia • Dagupan • Dipilat • Esperanza • Ester • Isic Isic • Lubnac • Mabanbanag • Malampa • Manarang • Margaay • Namoroc • Parparoroc • Parut • Pedro F. Alviar • Salsalamagui • San Jose • San Nicolas • San Pedro • San Ramon • San Roque • Santa Maria • Tamdagan • Visaya
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ilocos Norte|
Map of Vintar, Ilocos Norte Province in the Island of Luzon
Map of Ilocos Norte Province in the Island of Luzon
Please Upload Picture
Location of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Parparoroc is one of the Barangays of Vintar.
- Vintar is in the Province of Ilocos Norte
- Ilocos Norte is in the island of Luzon and within Region I.
- Interactive Google Map of Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
<FHM_iFrame>iframe width="500" height="500" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=vintar+ilocos+norte&oe=&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Vintar,+Ilocos+Norte,+Ilocos,+Philippines&z=10&ll=18.23,120.641944&output=embed"</FHMiFrame>
History of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Parparoroc
People of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Parparoroc
Elected Government Officials of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Parparoroc for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay/Captain/Chairman: <> Felipe Jr., Pepe Ramasasa
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Poleracio, Judy Agbayani
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Felipe, Louie Ramasasa
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Ramos, Ronie Edgar Calumpit
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Ubay, Eva Calumpit
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Panag, Johnner Apaga
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Bayya, Rodrigo Jr. Renon
- Barangay Kagawad: < > Agbayani, Romel Retondo
- Elected barangay officials of Parparoroc for the term of 2010-2013
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, PUNONG BARANGAY CHAIRMAN - CAPTAIN, Pepe R Felipe Jr
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 1, Rodrigo R Bayya
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 2, Jorge R Retondod
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 3, Ronie Edgar C Ramos
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 4, Carlu V Calumpit
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 5, Noel R Agbayani
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 6, Rizaldy R Ruiz
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, KAGAWAD - COUNCILOR 7, Johnner A Panag
- Ilocos Norte, Vintar, Parparoroc, SK CHAIRMAN, Enrique Adrian C Ong
Businesses in Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Parparoroc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Parparoroc
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Parparoroc, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
The schools in Parparoroc
Economy of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Parparoroc, Vintar you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Parparoroc, Vintar, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Parparoroc, Vintar. Where does the energy source of this Vintar come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Parparoroc in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Parparoroc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Parparoroc landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Parparoroc
Your Story about Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Parparoroc. You can talk about the good things in Parparoroc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Parparoroc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Parparoroc? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Parparoroc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Parparoroc, Vintar, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Parparoroc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Parparoroc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Parparoroc.
Upload Photos about Parparoroc : Dimensions of Pictures can't be over 1600x1200 (landscape) or 1200x1600 (portrait)
- Pictures of Parparoroc
Why Z-Wiki Parparoroc, Vintar?
We want to give the people of Parparoroc the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Parparoroc is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Parparoroc participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Parparoroc.