Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Passi City, in the Iloilo Province within Region 6-Western Visayas in the Repubic of The Philippines
Agdahon • Agdayao • Aglalana • Agtabo • Agtambo • Alimono • Arac • Ayuyan • Bacuranan • Bagacay • Batu • Bayan • Bitaogan • Buenavista • Buyo • Cabunga • Cadilang • Cairohan • Dalicanan • Gegachac • Gemat-y • Gemumua-agahon • Gines Viejo • Imbang Grande • Jaguimitan • Libo-o • Maasin • Magdungao • Malag-it Grande • Malag-it Pequeño • Mambiranan Grande • Mambiranan Pequeño • Man-it • Mantulang • Mulapula • Nueva Union • Pagaypay • Pangi • Poblacion Ilawod • Poblacion Ilaya • Punong • Quinagaringan Grande • Quinagaringan Pequeño • Sablogon • Salngan • Santo Tomas • Sarapan • Tagubong • Talongonan • Tubod • Tuburan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Iloilo Province within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Ajuy | Alimodian | Anilao | Badiangan | Balasan | Banate | Barotac Nuevo | Barotac Viejo | Batad | Bingawan | Cabatuan | Calinog | Carles | Concepcion | Dingle | Dueñas | Dumangas | Estancia | Guimbal | Igbaras | Janiuay | Lambunao | Leganes | Lemery | Leon | Maasin | Miagao | Mina | New Lucena | Oton | Pavia | Pototan | San Dionisio | San Enrique | San Joaquin | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Barbara | Sara | Tigbauan | Tubungan | Zarraga
Cities in the province of Iloilo: Iloilo City (Capital) | Passi City
Passi City Seal
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines|
Passi City Map Locator
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Passi City Hall
Parish of San Guillermo, Passi Church
- Passi City has a total of 51 barangays
- Registered Voters of Passi City as of (2010) = 45,118
- Passi City is in the "4th" Voting Congressional District of Iloilo.
- Population of Passi City (as of 2015) = 80,544
- Passi City Population (as of 2010)= 79,663
- Population of Passi City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 76,045
- Land Area of Passi City (as of 2007, in hectares) = 25,139
- Passi City is a 4th class Component City and Partially Urban.
- Passi City is in the Iloilo province and within Region_VI in the Western Visayas Area in the eastern side of the island of panay
Passi is also known as the "Sweet City" of Panay. The nickname stuck because Passi produces tons of fruits every year specially from its vast pineapple plantations. Passi has more land area, more people and more money in the province of Iloilo than any municipality in the iloilo province.
The richness of Passi leads to its creation as a 5th class city/component city of the province of Iloilo by virtue of Republic Act 8469 signed by the President Fidel V. Ramos in January 30, 1998.
- 1 Location of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 2 History of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 3 People of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate or Properties for Sale in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 12 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 13 Featured News of The Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 16 Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 17 Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Location of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 11.1000° N, 122.6333° E - Passi, Iloilo, Coordinates
Passi City is a newly created component City of the Province of Iloilo located in the central portion of Panay Island 50 kilometers away from the City of Iloilo. It is bounded on the north by the municipality of Dumarao, Capiz, on the northeast by Lemery, on the east by San Rafael, on the southeast by San Enrique and Dingle , on the south by Badiangan, on the southeast by Dueñas, on the west by Calinog and on the northwest by Bingawan.
History of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Although its young distinction as a city, Passi is considered to be one of the oldest Spanish settlements in Iloilo. It was organized as a pueblo in 1766 with Don Martin Saligumba as its first leader.But the place has actually been settled by Malay migrants long before the arrival of the Spaniards.
According to popular legend, Spanish conquistadors stumbled on a small hut by the river’s bank where an old woman was fond winnowing pounded rice. One of them asked her, “¿Cómo se llama este lugar?” not knowing the native language of course. Much to the old woman’s surprise and perhaps excitement, she replied without much ado, “Ah, pasi,” which means some of the unhusked rice on her basket held in both hands. She must have thought that they were eager to know what was in the basket and what she was doing, because she could not understand their language. From that time on, the Spanish begun to call the place Pasi at first until it later evolved into Passi. Such legends about name origins are common throughout towns and cities in the Philippines, the core plot being a Spaniard asking the non-Spanish speaking natives what the name of the place is and the latter responding in what would end up eventually as the name of the place.
It is said that the first Spanish settlement was established in the area in 1766, marking the onset of Spanish colonial rule. In the traditional story, Spanish explorers anchored in Ansig, a place located at the mouth of Lamunan River. The name of the city is probably derived from Pasi, a Hiligaynon word meaning “unhusked grains of palay.”
- This article was copied from Wikipedia
People of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Population of Passi City (as of 2015) = 80,544
- Passi City Population (as of 2010)= 79,663
- Population of Passi City (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 76,045
- Passi City Registered Voters (2010)= 47,174
- Passi City Registered Voters (2007)= 45,118
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected Officials of the City of Passi for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Passi City: PALMARES, STEPHEN ANDADOR NP 32,601
- Vice-Mayor of Passi City: PALMARES, JESRY TIONGSON NP 32,700
- Councilors of Passi City:
- CHAVEZ, ELYZER CASTELLANO NP 29,119
- PALOMO, PHOEBE SUBANG NP 22,925
- PALMARES, JOVI AGUILAR NP 22,702
- BROWN, ROBERT JR. PRIAS IND 21,395
- PANTIN, MA. NEFISA PASPE NP 21,111
- MASNA, RAMON JULIAN PACLIBAR NP 20,407
- SUMAGPAO, PEDRO JR. PACARDO NP 19,414
- PANIZALES, BALTAZAR FERNANDEZ IND 18,960
- TEVES, CORNELIO JR. PANIZA NP 18,698
- LICO, NOE AGUILAR NP 16,406
- Elected Officials of the City of Passi for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Passi City: Toto Palmares
- Vice-Mayor of Passi City: Bonifacio Barbero
- Councilors of Passi City:
- Melinda Chavez
- Doc Masna
- Jovi Palmares
- Ma Nefisa Pantin
- Horace Panes
- Carmelita Burman
- Junjun Indo Sumagpao
- Basan Panizales
- Cornelio Teves Jr.
- Noe Lico
- Elected Officials of the City of Passi for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Passi City: Jesry Tiongson Palmares - UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO
- Vice-Mayor of Passi City: BARBERO, BONING - LABAN NG DEMOKRATIKONG PILIPINO
- Councilors of Passi City:
- CHAVEZ, MELIN (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 12883 10.15%
- PALMARES, BITOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 11010 8.68%
- PANTIN, NEFIE INDEPENDENT 10833 8.54%
- BURMAN, LAI-LAI (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 10813 8.52%
- PANES, HORACE (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 10123 7.98%
- TEVES, MOTSOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 9011 7.10%
- PANIZALES, BASAN INDEPENDENT 8947 7.05%
- PADILLA, ESONMOLOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 7545 5.95%
- PAMA, NITOY (UNA) UNITED NATIONALIST ALLIANCE / ABYAN ILONGGO 7432 5.86%
- PALMARES, LINDA INDEPENDENT 6827 5.38%
- Elected Officials of the City of Passi for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Passi City: Jesry Tiongson Palmares
- Vice-Mayor of Passi City: Jovi Aguilar Palmares
- Councilors of Passi City:
- Ma Aura E Esguerra Landar-Layese
- Jayson Pamplona Padilla
- Cenonito Sotelo Pama
- Juan Javellana Masna
- Bonifacio Palma Barbero
- Noe Aguilar Lico
- Horace Anthony Abella Panes
- Basilio Longno Ligasan Jr.
- Ma. Gina Senina Palmares
- Melinda Garcia Chavez
- 2007-2010 Elected Officials of the City of Passi
- Mayor: Elyzer C. Chavez
- Vice-Mayor: ?
- Congressman: Ferjenel G. Biron
- City Councillors:
Businesses in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
- Passi City Realty
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Passi City, you can list that property for free. Click toVIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- Parish of San Guillermo
- This massive baroque church of Passi City Iloilo was made in 1812, another Agustinian Church in the island of Panay. This was destroyed by fire caused by lighting in its earlier years. Now, this citadel in the middle of the plaza is home to the most number of images of the Blessed Virgin. A garden adorn with quite a number of saints is also found here. They named it Jardin de los Santos.
Schools in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Passi City can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
The City of Passi is suitable for livestock raising especially in rural barangays. Livestock backyard raising is considered as secondary form of income generation among residents in the area.
Passi has one City Agriculture Office equipped with fully trained professionals specializing in different aspects of livestock raising, disease control, artificial insemination, rice and corn production, vegetable and cut flower, pest control and food processing.
Focusing on the livestock sector, it was learned that Passi City is one among the few municipalities/City in the Province with a budget for Animal Health Services and Disease Control. According to the City’s Annual Investment Plan for CY 2007 Animal Health Care amounts to Php 260,000.00. This budget is broken down to 40% (Php 104,000.00) for antibiotics and vitamins, 30% (Php 78,000.00) for vaccines and 30% (Php 78,000.00) for dewormers. Based on the Comprehensive Land Use Plan of the city, Agriculture is on the 3rd of its priority list and Animal Health Services under the Agriculture Program is on the 2nd of its priority list.
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Passi City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Passi City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Passi City, Philippines, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Passi City" page.
Natural Resources of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Passi City in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Passi City. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Passi City landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Featured News of The Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Festivals in the month of November in the philippines
Adivay: November : La Trinidad, Benquet ★ Banaag Festival: November 1 : Anilao, Iloilo ★ P'yagsawitan Festival: November 3rd week: Maragusan Compostela Valley ★ Binabayani Festival: November Last week: Olongapo, Zamboales ★ Tan-OK ni Ilocano Festival: November third week: Ilocos Norte ★ Crown Festival: November 3rd week: Taytay, Rizal ★ Tumba (Candle) Festival: November 2: San Luis, Batangas ★ Pinta Flores Festival: November 3 to 5: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ San Carlos City Fiesta: November 4: San Carlos City, Negros Occidental ★ Angono Arts Festival: November 5 to 25: Angono, Rizal ★
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Passi City? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Passi City. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Passi City, Iloilo.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Passi City, Iloilo, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.