• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
accept the bitter to get better
Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Barangays of Wao in the Lanao del Sur Province within The ARMM in the Republic of The Philippines
Amoyong • Balatin • Banga • Bo-ot • Buntongun • Cebuano Group • Christian Village • Eastern Wao • Extension Poblacion • Gata • Kabatangan • Kadingilan • Katutungan (Pob.) • Kilikili East • Kilikili West • Malaigang • Manila Group • Milaya • Mimbuaya • Muslim Village • Pagalongan • Panang • Park Area (Pob.) • Pilintangan • Serran Village • Western Wao (Pob.)
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Wao, Lanao del Sur
Lanao del Sur Province within The Philippines
The Philippine government must STOP FINANCING Islam.
- 1 Location of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 2 History of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 3 People of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 6 Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Why Z-Wiki Pilintangan, Wao?
- 19 Pilintangan, Wao Photo and Image Gallery
Location of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Pilintangan is one of the Barangays of Wao.
- Wao is in the Province of Lanao del Sur
- The province of Lanao del Sur is in the ARMM Region - in the Central island of mindanao.
History of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pilintangan
People of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Total Population of Pilintangan
Elected Government Officials of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. Their names are hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. It is December of 2018 and the results are still not available. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org (02-525-9298)|
If you are an elected official of this barangay, please email the election result of your barangay to email@example.com. The names of the officials will be listed below. Share PUBLIC INFORMATION.
- Elected Officers of Pilintangan for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Officers of Pilintangan for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available from the COMELEC as of SEPTEMBER 2016. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pilintangan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Take a picture of your Business in Pilintangan. Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy.
- Businesses in Pilintangan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pilintangan, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Schools in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2017-2018 starts Monday, June 5, 2017 and ends Friday, April 6, 2018, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 204 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the four days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted every quarter. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 195 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Pilintangan
Economy of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pilintangan, Wao you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pilintangan, Wao, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pilintangan, Wao. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Ramon J. P. Paje
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pilintangan. This will help boost the local economy of Pilintangan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pilintangan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pilintangan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pilintangan
Your Story about Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Tell your story about Pilintangan. You can talk about the good things in Pilintangan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pilintangan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pilintangan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pilintangan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pilintangan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pilintangan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pilintangan.
- PH in historic World Cup qualifier victory
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 2:00 am
- The Philippines has won the T20 Cricket World Cup qualifier after comfortably beating Indonesia, 138-110, in the final match of the week-long, four-nation tournament.
- Earlier in the day, South Korea beat second-placed Japan to put the Philippines in an unbeatable position heading into its last game against Indonesia ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippine dollar reserves rise in November aided by strong peso
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- The country’s dollar reserves rose slightly in November as the relative strength of the peso in the weeks following the central bank’s aggressive string of rate hikes pushed many dollar holders to liquidate their positions.
- Preliminary data from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) showed the country’s gross international reserves rose to $75.49 billion as of end-November 2018 ........... Full Story»
- Foreign investment pledges rise 6.5% to P45.9 billion in Q3
- Friday, December 7, 2018 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — Foreign investment pledges approved by the country’s investment promotion agencies rose 6.5 percent in the third quarter, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) reported yesterday.
- Commitments approved in the third quarter went up to P45.9 billion from P43 billion in the same period last year ........... Full Story»
Why Z-Wiki Pilintangan, Wao?
We want to give the people of Pilintangan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pilintangan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pilintangan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pilintangan.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pilintangan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pilintangan, Wao Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Lanao del Sur Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pilintangan, Wao, Lanao del Sur, Philippines]]