Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Barangays of Polangui in the Albay Province within Region V(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Agos • Alnay • Alomon • Amoguis • Anopol • Apad • Balaba • Balangibang • Balinad • Basud • Binagbangan • Buyo • Centro Occidental • Centro Oriental • Cepres • Cotmon • Cotnogan • Danao • Gabon • Gamot • Itaran • Kinale • Kinuartilan • La Medalla • La Purisima • Lanigay • Lidong • Lourdes • Magpanambo • Magurang • Matacon • Maynaga • Maysua • Mendez • Napo • Pinagdapugan • Ponso • Salvacion • San Roque • Santa Cruz • Santa Teresita • Santicon • Sugcad • Ubaliw
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Location of Albay within the Philippines
- 1 Location of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 2 History of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 3 People of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 6 Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Pinagdapugan, Polangui Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Pinagdapugan, Polangui?
Location of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Pinagdapugan is one of the Barangays of Polangui.
- Polangui is in the Province of Albay
- Albay is in the island of Luzon and within Region_V.
History of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pinagdapugan
People of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Total Population of Pinagdapugan
Elected Government Officials of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Pinagdapugan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Barangay Chairman, Arnulfo S. Musa
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 1, Grace D. Contante
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 2, Allan C. Belga
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 3, Nelson G. Sabas
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 4, Noe C. Orlain
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 5, Melinda B. Ballaran
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 6, Juanito B. Bendaña
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Kagawad 7, Girly B. Belga
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, SK Chairman, Nickson B. Bejeno
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Secretary, Gemma B. Baria
- Polangui, Pinagdapugan, Treasurer, Alvin C. Belga
Businesses in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pinagdapugan, you can list that property FOR FREE.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
The schools in Pinagdapugan
Economy of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pinagdapugan, Polangui you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pinagdapugan, Polangui. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pinagdapugan. This will help boost the local economy of Pinagdapugan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pinagdapugan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pinagdapugan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pinagdapugan
Your Story about Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Pinagdapugan. You can talk about the good things in Pinagdapugan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pinagdapugan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pinagdapugan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pinagdapugan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pinagdapugan, Polangui, Albay, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pinagdapugan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pinagdapugan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pinagdapugan.
- NGAP to hold SEA Games qualifying tourney
- Sunday, May 26, 2019
- The National Golf Association of the Philippines (NGAP) will hold a two-stage qualifying tournament for the upcoming 2019 Southeast Asian (SEA) Games that the country will be hosting in November.
- The event, open to all amateur Filipino golfer will be played at the Hacienda Luisita Golf and Country Club on June 4 to 7 and June 10 to 13 ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- Philippines gets $3-M counterterrorism grant
- Sunday, May 26, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine government has received a $3-million grant from an international foundation to help fight violent extremism in the country.
- Interior Secretary Eduardo Año announced yesterday that the Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund (GCERF), a non-profit Swiss foundation has partnered with the administration to provide funding for community-level initiatives to stop extremist movements ........... Full Story»
- Peso strengthens further ahead of US data, RRR cuts
- Saturday, May 25, 2019
- THE PESO strengthened further against the dollar on Friday ahead of US data and the implementation of the first wave of reductions in banks’ reserve requirement ratios (RRR).
- The local currency closed at P52.16 against the greenback on Friday, higher by 34 centavos versus its previous finish of P52.50 per dollar ........... Full Story»
- Upload Photos about Pinagdapugan
- Pinagdapugan, Polangui Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pinagdapugan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Pinagdapugan, Polangui Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Pinagdapugan, Polangui?
We want to give the people of Pinagdapugan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pinagdapugan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pinagdapugan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pinagdapugan.