Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Barangays of Placer in the Masbate Province within Region V(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Aguada • Ban-Ao • Burabod • Cabangcalan • Calumpang • Camayabsan • Daanlungsod • Dangpanan • Daraga • Guin-Awayan • Guinhan-Ayan • Katipunan • Libas • Locso-An • Luna • Mahayag • Mahayahay • Manlut-Od • Matagantang • Naboctot • Nagarao • Nainday • Naocondiot • Pasiagon • Pili • Poblacion • Puro • Quibrada • San Marcos • Santa Cruz • Taboc • Tan-Awan • Taverna • Tubod • Villa Inocencio
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Masbate Province within Region V(Bicol) in the Republic of The Philippines
Aroroy || Baleno || Balud || Batuan || Cataingan || Cawayan || Claveria || Dimasalang || Esperanza || Mandaon || Milagros || Mobo || Monreal || Palanas || Pio V. Corpuz || Placer || San Fernando || San Jacinto || San Pascual || Uson
Cities in the Province of Masbate: Masbate City (Capital)
Placer, Masbate Municipality Seal
Please upload Picture
Placer within Masbate
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Masbate Philippines|
Location of Masbate within the Philippines
Municipality Hall of Placer, Masbate
- 1 Geography of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 2 Location of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 3 History of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 4 People of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 5 Local Government Unit LGU of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- 16 Placer, Masbate Photo Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Geography of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Geography of Placer
Location of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- Placer is located in the Province of Masbate
- The province of Masbate is an island province within Region V in the island group of Luzon.
History of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
The beginning of Placer
People of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Total Population of Placer
Local Government Unit LGU of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
- Elected officials of Placer for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Placer: LANETE, JOSHUR JUDD II (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Vice-Mayor of Placer: DU, NILO (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION
- Councilors of Placer:
- DUMORAN, EUSEBIO JR. (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 7660 10.80%
- LEPATAN, RESTITUTO SR. (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 7212 10.17%
- MORALES, ERAÑO (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 7091 10.00%
- QUILONGQUILONG, BOYTONG (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 6892 9.72%
- SEVILLA, STARLONNI (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 5471 7.72%
- MENDOZA, JUNAH (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 5280 7.45%
- MAHINAY, RAMER (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 5261 7.42%
- VALLADORES, VIRGINITA (NPC) NATIONALIST PEOPLES' COALITION 4871 6.87%
- Elected officials of Placer for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Placer: Joshur Judd Seachon Lanete II
- Vice-Mayor of Placer: Napoleon Yray Arnaiz
- Councilors of Placer:
Barangay Elected Officials of Placer, Masbate
Businesses in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Placer, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed here. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data here yourself or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Placer can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Placer you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Placer, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Placer in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Placer. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Placer landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Placer.
Your Story about Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Placer, Masbate, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Placer? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Placer. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Placer.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Placer, Masbate, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Masbate, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Placer, Masbate, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.