Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Toledo City, in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Awihao | Bagakay | Bato | Biga | Bulongan | Bunga | Cabitoonan | Calongcalong | Cambang-ug | Camp 8 | Canlumampao | Cantabaco | Capitan Claudio | Carmen | Daanglungsod | Don Andres Soriano | Dumlog | Gen. Climaco | Ibo | Ilihan | Juan Climaco Sr. | Landahan | Loay | Luray II | Matab-ang | Media Once | Pangamihan | Poblacion | Poog | Putingbato | Sagay | Sam-ang | Sangi | Santo Niño | Subayon | Talavera | Tungkay | Tubod |
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Toledo City|
Toledo City within the Cebu Province
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Please Upload Picture
Location of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
History of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion
People of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- Population of Poblacion, CITY OF TOLEDO as of 2020 census: 15,572
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: January 3, 2023
P300M OK’d for construction of Pagudpud viaduct 2.
LAOAG CITY – The construction of a second viaduct in Pagudpud town will start this year after the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) assured at least PHP300 million in initial funding. Ilocos Norte First District Representative Ferdinand Alexander Marcos confirmed this on Tuesday, saying the second viaduct would prevent frequent road closures along the Manila North Road in Barangay Pancian brought by landslides and rockslides from bad weather. But unlike the first Pagudpud viaduct, Marcos said the next viaduct will have a more modern structural design with the help of a Japanese consultant who has expertise in building viaducts.
NegOcc cities set up one-stop shops for business registration
BACOLOD CITY – Various cities in Negros Occidental, including this provincial capital, have set up one-stop shops for business permit applications and renewals this 2023 starting Tuesday. In Bacolod, establishments have an option on how to process their mayor’s permit, whether online or manually, through the Business Permits and Licensing Division, the city government said in a statement. Those who choose manual processing can be accommodated at the 4th floor of Ayala Malls Capitol Central, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., until Feb. 15. Under the business-one-stop-shop or BOSS, government agencies needed to sign the business permits available in one location such as the Bureau of Fire Protection, City Health Office, Permits and Licensing Division, City Treasurer’s Office-Licensing Division, and City Planning and Development Office-Zoning Division.
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Poblacion for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Barcenas, Faustino De Gracia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Tito, Bernardo Poloyapoy
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Alloso, Elmer Bubuli
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Briones, Mila Vizcayno
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Alferez, Karem Jabbar Tabelin
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Kangleon, Herbert Sr. Pilapil
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Laspoña, Erick Gochoco
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Demaisip, Elvert Sr. Tio
- Elected barangay officials of Poblacion for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Faustino G. Barcenas
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 1, Mila V. Briones
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 2, Jacob Isaac O. Bahena Sr.
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 3, Elvert T. Demaisip
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 4, Elmer B. Alloso Sr.
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 5, Herbert P. Kangleon
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 6, Erick G. Laspoña
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, Kagawad 7, Rolando P. Tausa
- Cebu, Toledo City, Poblacion, SK Chairman, Tyler B. Abad
Businesses in Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion, Toledo City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses in Poblacion, Toledo City
- Days Hotel Toledo, Poblacion, Toledo City
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawn Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Poblacion, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Poblacion
Economy of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion, Toledo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion, Toledo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion, Toledo City. Where does the energy source of this Toledo City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion
Your Story about Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Poblacion.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Poblacion, Toledo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Toledo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines]]
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.