List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Carcar in the Cebu Province within Region 7 in the Republic of the Philippines
Bolinawan | Buenavista | Calidngan | Can-asujan | Guadalupe | Liburon | Napo | Ocana | Perrelos | Poblacion I | Poblacion II | Poblacion III | Tuyom | Valencia | Valladolid
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Carcar City, Philippines|
Location of Carcar City within Cebu
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Location of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
History of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion I
People of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion I
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Poblacion I for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Aleonar, Alejandra Boniel
- Barangay Kagawad: Varga, Sphere Guinto
- Barangay Kagawad: Cuizon, Felixberto Alesna
- Barangay Kagawad: Sato, Leonila Cinco
- Barangay Kagawad: Alicaba, Eva Asuncion Alcuizar
- Barangay Kagawad: Rojo, Baltazar Bartunado
- Barangay Kagawad: Emnace, Ritchie Rojo
- Barangay Kagawad: Barcenas, Edwin Tangarorang
- Elected Officers of Poblacion I for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Dominador A. Rojo Sr
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 1, Leonardo L. Alfafara
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 2, Elmer B. Padin
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 3, Erwin E. Allera
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 4, Baltazar B. Rojo
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 5, Leonila C. Sato
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 6, Nestor C. Bargayo
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, Kagawad 7, Norberto N. Campungan
- Cebu, Carcar City, Poblacion I, SK Chairman, Alfred Kent C. Varga
Businesses in Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion I, Carcar.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion I
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Poblacion I, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Poblacion I
Economy of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion I, Carcar you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion I, Carcar, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion I, Carcar. Where does the energy source of this Carcar come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion I in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion I. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion I landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion I
Your Story about Poblacion I, Carcar, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion I. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion I or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion I. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Carcar City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Poblacion I
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Poblacion I, Carcar.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 21, 2021
Philippines — The local government of Romblon continues to receive a stable supply of vaccines for the past weeks from the national government after a month-long surge of Covid-19 cases. In the Network Briefing News by Communications Secretary Martin Andanar, Romblon Mayor Gerard Montojo noted the steady supply of vaccines in his locality as they are targeting to reach full vaccination of nearly 15,000 individuals next month.
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY - Less than a month before he retires from service, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Gen. Guillermo Elazar reminded regional and city police officials here to abide by the principles and guidelines to avoid criticisms. Eleazar, in his first visit to the city on Thursday, said in his speech that he could not blame some sectors that criticize the 222,000-strong uniformed and non-uniformed police personnel in the country due to the mistakes of a few in their ranks who have violated the law or erred in the conduct of their profession. "Even though we continue doing our job, it is best that we are properly guided by these guidelines and principles. In my service for more than 38 years in the police and military, (I have seen that) we have all the programs and policies; we have a roadmap for PNP and we must follow, and strictly implement these guidelines," he said.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.