List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Dumaguete City, in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII-Central Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagacay • Bajumpandan • Balugo • Banilad • Bantayan • Batinguel • Bunao • Cadawinonan • Calindagan • Camanjac • Candau-ay • Cantil-e • Daro • Junob • Looc • Mangnao-Canal • Motong • Piapi • Poblacion No. 1 • Poblacion No. 2 • Poblacion No. 3 • Poblacion No. 4 • Poblacion No. 5 • Poblacion No. 6 • Poblacion No. 7 • Poblacion No. 8 • Pulantubig • Tabuctubig • Taclobo • Talay
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map location of Dumaguete City in the Negros Oriental Province
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Location of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Poblacion No. 8 is located ....
History of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion No. 8
People of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion No. 8
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected Officers of Poblacion No. 8 for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Siñagan, Delia Semacio
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mariano, Maelyne Rose Gangoso
- Barangay Kagawad :> Siñagan, Nestor Siquijor
- Barangay Kagawad :> Amorganda, Melida Dayok
- Barangay Kagawad :> Deciar, Mamerto Montecino
- Barangay Kagawad :> Mananquil, Iluminado Dael
- Barangay Kagawad :> Tayko, Andres Jucom
- Barangay Kagawad :> Ramos, Jonathan Generoso
- Elected Officers of Poblacion No. 8 for the term of 2010-2013
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Punong Barangay (Chairman), Delia S. Siñagan
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 1, Raul P. Cañete
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 2, Raul V. Infante
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 3, Melida N. Amorganda
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 4, Nestor S. Siñagan
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 5, Antoñio A. Laranzo
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 6, Maelyne Rose G. Mariano
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), Kagawad 7, Andres J. Tayko
- Negros Oriental, Dumaguete City (Capital), Poblacion No. 8 (Barangay 8), SK Chairman, Ralph Sandino A. Ho
Businesses in Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion No. 8
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion No. 8
Economy of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental. Where does the energy source of this Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion No. 8 in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion No. 8. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion No. 8 landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion No. 8
Your Story about Poblacion No. 8, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion No. 8. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion No. 8 or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion No. 8. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Dumaguete City, Province of Negros Oriental supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Poblacion No. 8
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Poblacion No. 8 Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 19, 2021
Philippines — The holiday season is upon the Filipinos and they are all looking for discounts in stores, malls, supermarkets and online. Store owners are stocking up their inventory to meet the expected demands. It is customary and almost traditional for at least over 50% of filipino adults plan to shop during the sale season specially when discounts are offered.
The majority of Filipinos travel by public transport. The public utility vehicles business hasn't even fully recovered yet and here comes a series of oil price increase. The operators are afraid that this will bury them. The common people will bear the brunt of these oil price (gasoline and diesel) increases. PUV operators may march and demand for a fare increase.
Farming News as reported by PNA: "Only three out of 17 Quezon City villages that maintained backyard poultry farms and piggeries remain after the local government ordered the closure last year. Ordinance 2990-2020 prohibits such backyard industries for food or meat production as the city does not have agricultural or rural zones that allow pig or poultry raising. “As of today, there are only three barangays (Payatas, Sta. Lucia and Old Balara) with 26 piggeries. They vowed to close these down by November"
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.