List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Barangays of Tanjay City, in the Negros Oriental Province within Region VII-Central Visayas in the Republic in The Philippines
Azagra • Bahi-an • Luca • Manipis • Novallas • Obogon • Pal-ew • Poblacion I • Poblacion II • Poblacion III • Poblacion IV • Poblacion V • Poblacion VI • Poblacion VII • Poblacion VIII • Poblacion IX • Polo • San Isidro • San Jose • San Miguel • Santa Cruz Nuevo • Santa Cruz Viejo • Santo Niño • Tugas
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Tanjay City within Negros Oriental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Oriental|
Map Locator of Negros Oriental within the Philippines
Location of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Poblacion V is located ....
History of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Poblacion V
People of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Total Population of Poblacion V
Local Government Unit LGU of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Poblacion V for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Quinit, Rainier Cyprian Zerna
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Regalado, Arlo Taso
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Señeris, Sandra Lopez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Ramirez, Ruben Miraflor
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Muñoz, Arturo Jr. Ruiz
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Galanza, Rolando Silva
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Real, Patricio Miraflor
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Salma, Kris Von Anton Teves
- Elected barangay officials of Poblacion V for the term of 2010-2013
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Punong Barangay (Chairman), Rolando S Galanza
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 1, Ruben M Ramirez
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 2, Tomas A Café
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 3, Rainier Cyprian Z Quinit
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 4, Marcelino M Dael Jr
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 5, Arturo R Muñoz Jr
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 6, Kris Von Anton T Salma
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), Kagawad 7, Rafaela T Villaflores
- Negros Oriental, City Of Tanjay, Poblacion V (Barangay 5), SK Chairman, Al R Regalado
Businesses in Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links exept for our sponsor zamboanga.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Poblacion V
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
The schools in Poblacion V
Economy of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental. Where does the energy source of this Tanjay City, Negros Oriental come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Poblacion V in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Poblacion V. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Poblacion V landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Poblacion V
Your Story about Poblacion V, Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Tell your story about Poblacion V. You can talk about the good things in Poblacion V or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Poblacion V. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Poblacion V
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Poblacion V Tanjay City, Negros Oriental.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.