Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Barangays of Hagonoy in the Bulacan Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulalas • Carillo • Iba • Iba-Ibayo • Mercado • Palapat • Pugad • Sagrada Familia • San Agustin • San Isidro • San Jose • San Juan • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pablo • San Pascual • San Pedro • San Roque • San Sebastian • Santa Cruz • Santa Elena • Santa Monica • Santo Niño (Pob.) • Santo Rosario • Tampok • Tibaguin
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
Map location of Hagonoy Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
Location of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Pugad is one of the Barangays of Hagonoy.
- Hagonoy is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Pugad
People of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Pugad
Elected Government Officials of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022. The elected barangay officials as of May 14, 2018 will serve until December of 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Pugad for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay (Chairman-Captain): Ramon Tamayo Atienza Jr.
- Councilor (Kagawad): Ariel Tamayo Dela Cruz
- Councilor (Kagawad): Gilbert Bagtas Tamayo
- Councilor (Kagawad): Hernani Lunes Atienza
- Councilor (Kagawad): Mamerto Lopez Javier
- Councilor (Kagawad): Ronaldo Atienza Tamayo
- Councilor (Kagawad): Sonia Agulto Celso
- Councilor (Kagawad): Wilson Tamayo Fajardo
- SK Chairperson: Edson Laudiangco Lunes
- Barangay Secretary: Romualdo Atienza Santos
- Elected Pugad Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Barangay Chairman, Ramon T. Atienza Jr.
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 1, Romeo M. Fajardo
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 2, Bernardo T. Concepcion
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 3, Alfredo B. Lunes
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 4, Alfredo O. Atienza
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 5, Claro L. Atienza
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 6, Antonio F. Lunes Sr.
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, Kagawad 7, Gilbert B. Tamayo
- Bulacan, Hagonoy, Pugad, SK Chairman, Jaime F. Lunes
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible. Stop blaming others.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Pugad.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Pugad
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Pugad, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Pugad
Economy of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Pugad, Hagonoy you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Pugad, Hagonoy, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Pugad, Hagonoy. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Pugad. This will help boost the local economy of Pugad. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Pugad landmarks here.
- Places to see in Pugad:
Fiestas and Traditions of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Pugad
Your Story about Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Pugad. You can talk about the good things in Pugad or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Pugad. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Pugad? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Pugad. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Pugad? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Pugad? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Pugad.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: June 25, 2022
PDEA-6 destroys P96-M seized illegal drugs.
BACOLOD CITY – Personnel of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency in Western Visayas (PDEA-6) destroyed almost PHP96 million worth of seized illegal drugs in the crematorium machine of the Acropolis Gardens in Bacolod City on Friday afternoon. The destruction covered 11.723 kilos of shabu worth PHP93.788 million and 12.431 kilos of marijuana valued at PHP1.76 million. “So far, this is the biggest volume that we have destroyed in one setting,” said PDEA-6 Regional Director Alex Tablate.
SGH to become regional hospital in 2023
KORONADAL CITY – The South Cotabato provincial government has turned over the management of the Soccsksargen General Hospital (SGH) in Surallah municipality to the Department of Health (DOH) for its transition to a regional hospital. Governor Reynaldo Tamayo Jr. said Saturday the transfer came about after the signing of the memorandum of understanding (MOU) for the payment of the DOH of PHP100 million to the provincial government for the SGH development and operational expenses in the past.
Why Z-Wiki Pugad, Hagonoy?
We want to give the people of Pugad the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Pugad is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Pugad participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Pugad.
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Pugad.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Pugad, Hagonoy Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Pugad, Hagonoy, Bulacan, Philippines]]