Region 2 : Cities and Provinces in Region II Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
Cagayan Valley Region 2
Guaranteed one senator to represent Region 2 - Cagayan Valley and its provinces, cities/municipalities and barangays.
The cagayan valley or Region II has 5 provinces, 4 cities, 89 Municipalities, and 2,311 Barangays
- News about the Philippines
- PH 2nd fastest-rising bond market in EAsia
- Thursday June 20, 2019
- Business expansion in both government and corporate securities in the Philippines enabled the local bond market to become the second fastest-growing in emerging East Asia, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said.
- In its latest Asia Bond Monitor released on Wednesday, ADB said the country’s currency bond market grew by 17 percent to P6.5 billion ($125.4 million) in the first quarter of the year from P5.5 billion ($107 billion) in the same quarter of 2018 ........... Full Story»
- USAID, ADB partner on $7-billion clean energy technical assistance program
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- PRIVATE-sector firms in the Philippines and other countries in the Asia and the Pacific region can access a new technical assistance support for clean energy investments from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- In a briefing on Tuesday, the ADB said the agreement aims to mobilize $7 billion in technical assistance, particularly in the Indo-Pacific region, in the next five years ........... Full Story»
List of Municipalities in the Cagayan province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulug | Alcala | Allacapan | Amulung | Aparri | Baggao | Ballesteros | Buguey | Calayan | Camalaniugan | Claveria | Enrile | Gattaran | Gonzaga | Iguig | Lal-Lo | Lasam | Pamplona | Peñablanca | Piat | Rizal | Sanchez-Mira | Santa Ana | Santa Praxedes | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Solana | Tuao
Cities in the province of Cagayan: Tuguegarao City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Isabela province within Region II-Cagayan in the Republic of The Philippines
Alicia | Angadanan | Aurora | Benito Soliven | Burgos | Cabagan | Cabatuan | Cordon | Delfin Albano | Dinapigue | Divilacan | Echague | Gamu | Jones | Luna | Maconacon | Mallig | Naguilian | Palanan | Quezon | Quirino | Ramon | Reina Mercedes | Roxas | San Agustin | San Guillermo | San Isidro | San Manuel | San Mariano | San Mateo | San Pablo | Santa Maria | Santo Tomas | Tumauini
Cities in the province of Isabela: Cauayan City | Ilagan City (Capital) | Santiago City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Vizcaya province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso Castaneda | Ambaguio | Aritao | Bagabag | Bambang | Bayombong (Capital) | Diadi | Dupax Del Norte | Dupax Del Sur
Kasibu | Kayapa | Quezon | Santa Fe | Solano | Villaverde
Cities in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya: NONE
List of Municipalities in the Quirino province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Aglipay | Cabarroguis (Capital) | Diffun | Maddela | Nagtipunan | Saguday
Cities in the Province of Quirino: NONE
Barangay Elected Officials of Region II (2) for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Batanes Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Cagayan Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Isabela Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Nueva Vizcaya Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Quirino Province for the term of 2010-2013