The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Region 2 : Cities and Provinces in Region II Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
The cagayan valley or Region II has 5 provinces, 4 cities, 89 Municipalities, and 2,311 Barangays
- News about the Philippines
- Dutch, Japanese shipbuilders keen on investing in PH
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- The Maritime Industry Authority (Marina) last week said several foreign companies expressed interests in the maritime development program that will enhance the domestic capability for shipbuilding and ship repair (SBSR) in the country.
- Shipyards Regulation Service (SRS) head of Marina Ramon Hernandez announced this last week. He told reporters, “A Dutch company will be talking to BOI (Board of Investments). We also did investment mission in Japan, two years ago. We were able to encourage Yano Shipbuilding Company in Japan. They also showed interest in putting their facilities here.” ........... Full Story»
- PH, Papua New Guinea sign MOU on fisheries cooperation
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- The Department of Agriculture, through the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR), signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Fisheries Authority of the Independent State of Papua New Guinea to improve ties on fisheries development.
- The agreement identifies several areas of cooperation: promotion of fishing ventures in both countries’ waters, post-harvest and fish processing development, training and technology transfer, and joint research activities, among others ........... Full Story»
List of Municipalities in the Cagayan province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Abulug | Alcala | Allacapan | Amulung | Aparri | Baggao | Ballesteros | Buguey | Calayan | Camalaniugan | Claveria | Enrile | Gattaran | Gonzaga | Iguig | Lal-Lo | Lasam | Pamplona | Peñablanca | Piat | Rizal | Sanchez-Mira | Santa Ana | Santa Praxedes | Santa Teresita | Santo Niño | Solana | Tuao
Cities in the province of Cagayan: Tuguegarao City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Isabela province within Region II-Cagayan in the Republic of The Philippines
Alicia | Angadanan | Aurora | Benito Soliven | Burgos | Cabagan | Cabatuan | Cordon | Delfin Albano | Dinapigue | Divilacan | Echague | Gamu | Jones | Luna | Maconacon | Mallig | Naguilian | Palanan | Quezon | Quirino | Ramon | Reina Mercedes | Roxas | San Agustin | San Guillermo | San Isidro | San Manuel | San Mariano | San Mateo | San Pablo | Santa Maria | Santo Tomas | Tumauini
Cities in the province of Isabela: Cauayan City | Ilagan City (Capital) | Santiago City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Vizcaya province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Alfonso Castaneda | Ambaguio | Aritao | Bagabag | Bambang | Bayombong (Capital) | Diadi | Dupax Del Norte | Dupax Del Sur
Kasibu | Kayapa | Quezon | Santa Fe | Solano | Villaverde
Cities in the Province of Nueva Vizcaya: NONE
List of Municipalities in the Quirino province within Region II in the Republic of The Philippines
Aglipay | Cabarroguis (Capital) | Diffun | Maddela | Nagtipunan | Saguday
Cities in the Province of Quirino: NONE
Barangay Elected Officials of Region II (2) for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Batanes Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Cagayan Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Isabela Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Nueva Vizcaya Province for the term of 2010-2013
- Barangay Elected Officials of Quirino Province for the term of 2010-2013