Region 3 : Cities and Provinces in Region III Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
Region III (3), Central Luzon, Philippines has 7 Provinces
- Region 3 (III) Central Luzon has 7 Provinces, 14 Cities, 116 Municipalities and 3,102 Barangays.
- The population of region 3 as of 2015 census is 11,218,177
List of Municipalities in the Aurora province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baler (Capital) | Casiguran | Dilasag | Dinalungan | Dingalan | Dipaculao | Maria Aurora | San Luis
List of Municipalities in the Bataan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abucay | Bagac | Dinalupihan | Hermosa | Limay | Mariveles | Morong | Orani | Orion | Pilar | Samal
Cities of Bataan: City Of Balanga (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
List of Municipalities in the Tarlac Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Anao | Bamban | Camiling | Capas | Concepcion | Gerona | La Paz | Mayantoc | Moncada | Paniqui | Pura | Ramos | San Clemente | San Jose | San Manuel | Santa Ignacia | Victoria
Cities in the Province of Tarlac: Tarlac City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Zambales province within Region III(Central Luzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Botolan | Cabangan | Candelaria | Castillejos | Iba (Capital) | Masinloc | Palauig | San Antonio | San Felipe | San Marcelino | San Narciso | Santa Cruz | Subic
Cities in the Province of Zambales: Olongapo City
News about the Philippines
- Philippines digital trade seen to hit P1.9 T by 2030
- Friday, May 31, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — The value of digital trade’s impact to the Philippine economy is estimated to rise by almost 12-fold to hit P1.9 trillion by 2030, according to a Hinrich Foundation report.
- The report, titled “The Data Revolution: How the Philippines Can Capture the Digital Trade Opportunity at Home and Abroad,” showed digital trade’s impact to the economy was valued at P160 billion in 2017 and equivalent to 1.8 percent of the gross domestic product, and is expected to reach P1.9 trillion by 2030 if the country is able to fully leverage on opportunities offered by digital technologies and digital trade ........... Full Story»
- ADB approves $300-M loan for education sector
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) said on Monday it approved a $300-million loan to support the government’s efforts to increase access to high quality secondary education that responds to labor market needs.
- In a statement, ADB said the Secondary Education Support Program would benefit about 10.6 million students nationwide currently enrolled in high school and an additional 2 million Grade 7 entrants yearly from 2019 to 2023 ........... Full Story»