List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Region 3 : Cities and Provinces in Region III Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Guaranteed one senator to represent Region 3 Central Luzon and its provinces, cities/municipalities and barangays.|
Provinces within Region 3
Region III (3), Central Luzon, Philippines has 7 Provinces
- Region 3 (III) Central Luzon has 7 Provinces, 14 Cities, 116 Municipalities and 3,102 Barangays.
- The population of region 3 as of 2015 census is 11,218,177
List of Municipalities in the Aurora province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baler (Capital) | Casiguran | Dilasag | Dinalungan | Dingalan | Dipaculao | Maria Aurora | San Luis
List of Municipalities in the Bataan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abucay | Bagac | Dinalupihan | Hermosa | Limay | Mariveles | Morong | Orani | Orion | Pilar | Samal
Cities of Bataan: City Of Balanga (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
List of Municipalities in the Tarlac Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Anao | Bamban | Camiling | Capas | Concepcion | Gerona | La Paz | Mayantoc | Moncada | Paniqui | Pura | Ramos | San Clemente | San Jose | San Manuel | Santa Ignacia | Victoria
Cities in the Province of Tarlac: Tarlac City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Zambales province within Region III(Central Luzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Botolan | Cabangan | Candelaria | Castillejos | Iba (Capital) | Masinloc | Palauig | San Antonio | San Felipe | San Marcelino | San Narciso | Santa Cruz | Subic
Cities in the Province of Zambales: Olongapo City
List of Barangay officials for Region 3
News about the Philippines
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»