Region 3 Central Luzon : Cities and Provinces in Region III Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - ARMM
|Guaranteed one senator to represent Region 3 Central Luzon and its provinces, cities/municipalities and barangays.|
Provinces within Region 3
Region III (3), Central Luzon, Philippines has 7 Provinces
- Region 3 (III) Central Luzon has 7 Provinces, 14 Cities, 116 Municipalities and 3,102 Barangays.
- The population of region 3 as of 2015 census is 11,218,177
List of Municipalities in the Aurora province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baler (Capital) | Casiguran | Dilasag | Dinalungan | Dingalan | Dipaculao | Maria Aurora | San Luis
List of Municipalities in the Bataan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abucay | Bagac | Dinalupihan | Hermosa | Limay | Mariveles | Morong | Orani | Orion | Pilar | Samal
Cities of Bataan: City Of Balanga (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
List of Municipalities in the Tarlac Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Anao | Bamban | Camiling | Capas | Concepcion | Gerona | La Paz | Mayantoc | Moncada | Paniqui | Pura | Ramos | San Clemente | San Jose | San Manuel | Santa Ignacia | Victoria
Cities in the Province of Tarlac: Tarlac City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Zambales province within Region III(Central Luzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Botolan | Cabangan | Candelaria | Castillejos | Iba (Capital) | Masinloc | Palauig | San Antonio | San Felipe | San Marcelino | San Narciso | Santa Cruz | Subic
Cities in the Province of Zambales: Olongapo City
List of Barangay officials for Region 3
News about the Philippines
- PH seen to grow faster than Asian powerhouses
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- The Philippine economy will grow at a more rapid pace than Asia’s regional economic powerhouses, estimates by the World Bank showed, citing the country’s strong macroeconomic fundamentals and sustained implementation of fiscal and tax reforms.
- Finance Undersecretary Gil S. Beltran said the World Bank’s projections are anchored on the Philippines’ solid external stance and “highly domestically driven” economy, which provides it “ample cushion” against external headwinds that are generally foreseen to slow down global growth this year ........... Full Story»
- PH business outlook still up in Q2 – poll
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- THE country’s business outlook continues to improve in the second quarter despite negative consumer sentiment, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported on Tuesday.
- Results of the central bank’s latest Business Expectations Survey put the second quarter confidence index (CI) — computed as the percentage of companies that answered in the affirmative minus those who replied otherwise — at 40.5 percent, up from 35.2 percent three months earlier ........... Full Story»