The Philippines does not uphold the separation of church and state. It finances Islam.
In Philippines you can grow your own Herbal Remedies to Cure Diseases, Ailments & Illnesses.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Accept the Bitter to get Better
Region 3 Central Luzon : Cities and Provinces in Region III Philippines
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
Region III (3), Central Luzon, Philippines has 7 Provinces
- Region 3 (III) Central Luzon has 7 Provinces, 14 Cities, 116 Municipalities and 3,102 Barangays.
- The population of region 3 as of 2015 census is 11,218,177
List of Municipalities in the Aurora province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Baler (Capital) | Casiguran | Dilasag | Dinalungan | Dingalan | Dipaculao | Maria Aurora | San Luis
List of Municipalities in the Bataan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Abucay | Bagac | Dinalupihan | Hermosa | Limay | Mariveles | Morong | Orani | Orion | Pilar | Samal
Cities of Bataan: City Of Balanga (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Bulacan province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Angat | Balagtas | Baliuag | Bocaue | Bulacan | Bustos | Calumpit | Doña Remedios Trinidad | Guiguinto | Hagonoy | Marilao | Norzagaray | Obando | Pandi | Paombong | Plaridel | Pulilan | San Ildefonso | San Miguel | San Rafael | Santa Maria
Cities in the Province of Bulacan: Malolos City (Capital) | Meycauayan City | San Jose Del Monte City
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
List of Municipalities in the Pampanga province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Apalit || Arayat || Bacolor || Candaba || Floridablanca || Guagua || Lubao || Macabebe || Magalang || Masantol || Mexico || Minalin || Porac || San Luis || San Simon || Santa Ana || Santa Rita || Santo Tomas || Sasmuan
Cities in the Province of Pampanga: Angeles City || Mabalacat || San Fernando City - Capital
List of Municipalities in the Tarlac Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Anao | Bamban | Camiling | Capas | Concepcion | Gerona | La Paz | Mayantoc | Moncada | Paniqui | Pura | Ramos | San Clemente | San Jose | San Manuel | Santa Ignacia | Victoria
Cities in the Province of Tarlac: Tarlac City (Capital)
List of Municipalities in the Zambales province within Region III(Central Luzon) in the Republic of The Philippines
Botolan | Cabangan | Candelaria | Castillejos | Iba (Capital) | Masinloc | Palauig | San Antonio | San Felipe | San Marcelino | San Narciso | Santa Cruz | Subic
Cities in the Province of Zambales: Olongapo City
News about the Philippines
- Revenues of key industries up 8%
- Sunday, January 20, 2019
- The total gross revenue of major industries expanded by 8.1 percent in the third quarter of 2018, with the growth led by finance, real estate and manufacturing, data released by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) showed.
- However, the PSA data showed gross revenue index in the third quarter grew at a slower pace versus the 8.6 percent growth in the same quarter of the previous year ........... Full Story»
- PSEi up as China-US trade deal hopes rise
- Saturday, January 19, 2019
- THE stock market returned to 8,000 level anew on Friday, tracking a global rally spurred by reports that the US could lift tariffs on China.
- The benchmark Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) jumped by 1.51 percent or 119.92 points to close at 8,047.12. The wider All Shares grew by 1.29 percent or 61.08 points to finish at 4,804.92 ........... Full Story»