Roseller T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Barangays of R.T. Lim in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Ali Alsree || Balansag || Calula || Casacon || Don Perfecto || Gango || Katipunan || Kulambugan || Mabini || Magsaysay || Malubal || New Antique || New Sagay || Palmera || Pres. Roxas || Remedios || San Antonio || San Fernandino || San Jose || Santo Rosario || Siawang || Silingan || Surabay || Taruc || Tilasan || Tupilac
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Zamboanga Sibugay Province within Region IX in the Republic of the Philippines
Alicia • Buug • Diplahan • Imelda • Ipil (Capital) • Kabasalan • Mabuhay • Malangas • Naga • Olutanga • Payao • Roseller T. Lim • Siay • Talusan • Titay • Tungawan
|Every barangay in each municipality in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay has an Interactive Webpage of its own. Your help via information updates will be greatly appreciated.|
When in Zamboanga Visit
Seal of R. T. Lim
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Roseller T. Lim, Sibugay, Philippines|
Roseller T. Lim, Sibugay
Municipalities in Zamboanga Sibugay
Zamboanga Sibugay within the island of Mindanao
Municipality Hall of R. T. Lim
Municipality Hall of R. T. Lim
R T Lim Bus Terminal
RT Lim Wet Market
RT Lim Public Market
- Roseller T. Lim has a total of 26 barangays.
- Registered Voters of Roseller T. Lim as of (2010) = 20,558
- Roseller T. Lim is in the 2nd Voting District of Zamboanga Sibugay
- Population of Roseller T. Lim (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 34,952
- Land Area of Roseller T. Lim (as of 2007, in hectares) = 30,000
- Roseller T. Lim is a 3rd class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- R. T. Lim is in the Zamboanga Sibugay province and within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
Created by virtue of Batas Pambansa Blg 183 dated March 16, 1982 by the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos. This municipality has at toal land area of 48,800 hectares composing the 26 barangays listed above.
- 1 Geography of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 2 Location of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 3 History of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 4 People of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Roseller T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 9 Schools in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 10 Economy of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- 16 Roseller T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 17 R. T. Lim Photo Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Geography of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Geography of R. T. Lim
Location of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- R. T. Lim is one of the municipalities in the Zamboanga Sibugay province within the Zamboanga peninsula and is part of Region IX in the Island of mindanao.
History of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
In the midst of strong clamor of the residents of Surabay with the persistent leadership of Mr. Inocentes Tayo and Mr. Marcelo Veruasa (all deceased) thru the representation of the late Congressman Vinceso Sagun, the former President Diosdado Macapagal issued an Executive Order No. 178 series of 1965, creating Barrio Surabay and 14 other Barrios into a regular municipality which was originally known as the Municipality of Sagun. However, the dreams and sincere desire of the residents of these barangays remained in the heart and minds of its people. While waiting for the right leader to continue the struggle for the recognition of the defunct municipality, the people were scouting. So that in the early part of 1980, Mr. Romeo A. Billote came about. A courageous leader as he is, unified the leaders from 14 barrios and led them towards the realization of their goals and aspirations to create the same areas into a regular municipality.
With the cooperation and assistance of the late Mr. Benjamin Escobar; former District Supervisor, late Mr. Rogelio Padilla, Mr. Rogelio Gomez, Mr. Fiorellio Cataluña and some professionals in the place, Mr. Romeo A. Billote had successfully gathered and accomplished all the necessary documents for the purpose and had submitted the same to the Office of the President. With the representation of the former Assemblyman Ulpiano Ramas and Honorable Vicente Cerilles of Zamboanga del Sur, a bill was filed before the Interim Batasang Pambansa Bilang 183 and was approved by His Late Excellency President Ferdinand E. Marcos on March 16, 1982; thus, Barangay Surabay with the 14 other barangays became a regular municipality which was then duly ratified in a plebiscite conducted the Commission on Election on May 17, 1982.
The municipality had started to function as a Local Government Unit last February 1, 1983 with the appointment of Municipal Mayor Romeo A. Billote, together with his Municipal Vice-Mayor Angel C. Tagalicod, Jr. and with the members of the Sangguniang Bayan Hon. Condrado Cahilig, Hon. Rogelio Padilla, Hon. Conrado Estrella, Hon. Gregorio Gayomali, Hon. Shariff Atin Alsree, Hon. Zoilo Opaon, Hon. Jose Antiquera, Hon. Wildredo Deita as the PKKE President and Hon. Gonzalo Lerio as the ABC President. The formal inauguration of this Municipality was held on the 12th day March 1983. Since then, the 12th day of March is observed as its Foundation Day known as the Araw ng Roseller T. Lim.
Due to the Snap Election on February 7, 1986 coupled with the EDSA Revolution or People’s Power on February 25, 1986, the aforementioned appointed Local Municipal Officials were lawfully relieved. As a result, last April 1986 to November 1987, the municipality of Roseller T. Lim was placed under the administration of appointed OIC Municipal Mayor Camilo Bicoy; OIC Municipal Vice Mayor Beltran Capitanea and Sangguniang Bayan Members Hon. Danilo J. Pidoena; Evelyn Quinal; Rodolfo Guzman; Bernardo Garcia; Amado Veradio; Remegio Magalso; Fernando Mudai; Kahaludin Amiludin; Wilfredo Deita as the PKKB President and Rodolfo Pacaña as the ABC President.
In the advent of the first scheduled Local Elections after the EDSA Revolution, which was then set on January 18, 1988; the aforementioned appointed OIC Local Officials were lawfully relieved. As a result, from December 1987 to February 1, 1988, the Municipality of Roseller T. Lim was placed under the transitory administration of the appointed OIC Municipal Mayor Jocelyn A. Piodena; OIC Municipal Vice Mayor Argeo V. Magalso with the Sangguniang Bayan Members OIC Juanito Rojas; OIC Letecia Cabato; OIC Jose Guzman; OIC Reynaldo Inso; OIC Cecilia L. Barber; OIC Jovito Francisco; OIC Enriqueta B. Mundo; OIC Marilou Brito; Hon. Wilfredo Deita as the PKSB President and Hon. Rodolfo Pacaña as the ABC President.
The First Local Elections in R.T. Lim was on January 18 1988, thereafter, the Officially declared elected municipal officials were : Mayor Romeo A. Billote; Vice Mayor Danilo J. Piodena and the Eight (8) Sangguniang Bayan Members elected at large: Hon. Paciencia Caballero; Hon. Genofre A. Torres; Hon. Edsel Loreno; Hon. Erlinda Lozano; Hon Pataleon T. Endong; Hon. Rodolfo Guzman; Hon Fernando Mudai; Hon. and Wilson Sumicad. Hon. Wilfredo Deita was the PKKB President and Hon. Reinario Cabrera the ABC President.
After the Synchronized Local and National Elections on May 11, 1992, effective June 1, 1992 to June 30, 1995, the Local Administration of Roseller T. Lim was under the leadership of re-elected Municipal Mayor Romeo A. Billote; Vice-Mayor (Elect) Wilson Sumicad, SB Members (Elect) Edna Cenas, Glecerio Calipayan, Walter Palma, Amalia Aparece, Elizabeth Bolante; and, re-elected SB Members Erlinda Lozano, Pantaleon T. Endong, Paciencia Caballero, respectively. Hon. Reinario Cabrera was the ABC President and Hon. Jovito Francisco III was the PPSK President.
Unfortunately, on the May 11. 1995, synchronized Local & National Elections, Hon Municipal Mayor Romeo A. Billote lost his mayoral position to the Newly Elected Mayor Danilo J. Piodena with the new set of Municipal Officals; RE: Municipal Vice Mayor Edna Cenas with newly elected SB Members Hon. Marjorie Gonzales, Elias Cagas, Reinario Cabrera, Aurelia Cababat, Eriberto Bayona, Alona Inso and the re-elected SB Members Paciencia Caballero and Erlinda Lozano. Hon. Lydia Paid was the ABC President while Hon. Jovito Francisco III was retained as the PKSK President.
However, after one political term of office, Hon. Mayor Romeo A. Billote regained his leadership as the Municipal Mayor. This time the other municipal officials were: Vice Mayor Wilson R. Sumicad, SB Members Marjorie B. Gonzales, Aurelia P. Cababat, Eriberto N. Bayona, Reinario D. Cabrera, Alona D. Inso, Fidel Dairo, Brigida Caballero and Elizabeth S. Bolante. Hon. Crisologo E. Opaon replaced Hon. Lydia Paid as the ABC President and Hon. Jonathan A. Piodena replaced Hon. Jovito Francisco III as the PPSK President.
In May, 2001 Elections, Hon. Danilo J. Piodena despite of his defeat in the 1998 election was able to proved that he had the aces to regain the mayor position that he lost to Mayor Billote in 1998. Mayor Danilo J. Piodena once again regained his fresh mandate with Wilson Sumicad as his Vice Mayor together with Sangguniang Bayan members: Hon Edna B. Cenas, Hon Gertrudes G Borres, Hon Aurelia P. Cababat, Hon Alona D. Inso, Hon Elizabeth S. Bolante, Hon Marjorie B. Gonzalez, Hon Fidel A. Dairo, and Hon Edna Sumicad. Hon Crisologo E. Opaon as ABC President and Hon Jeffreson R. Gonzalo replaced Hon Jonathan A. Piodena as the PPSK President.
In May 2004 Election, Hon Danilo J. Piodena did it again with a vast margin of votes garnered against his former political opponent who died more than a month after the poll. He continued to administer the municipality for his second term together with Vice-Mayor Wilson R. Sumicad who was reelected for his last and final term as the vice mayor with the SB Members Hon Edna B. Cenas, Hon Noli C. Capri, Hon Syril Subibi, Hon Michael Piodena, Hon Danilo A. Carreon, Hon Inocencio P. Cubio, Hon Lucio d. Cababat and Hon Edna B. Sumicad with Hon Crisologo E. Opaon and Jefferson R. Gonzalo as the ABC President and PPSK President respectively. .
On May 2007 Mayor Danilo J. Piodena bids his last and final term as mayor of the town who was opposed by his former running mate, Vice Mayor Wilson R. Sumicad. Mayor Piodena succeeded to topple down his political adversary overwhelmingly by garnering votes more than double against his opponent. He will be serving his last term with Hon Edna B. Cenas as his Vice Mayor and the Sangguniang Bayan Members namely Hon Noli C. Capri, Hon Michael A. Piodena, Hon Syril P. Subibi, Hon Alona D. Inso, Hon Inocencio P. Cubio, Hon Nonito M. Ordoyo, Hon Rico R. Calipayan and Hon Lucio D. Cababat. Late this year barangay election was held and Hon Benhajar E Tandih took hold the ABC Presidency with a controversial draw match with his opponent and Hon Reina Grace A. Piodena took over the PPSK Presidency unopposed.
Sometime in 2008, Vice Mayor Edna B. Cenas left for her travel in the U.S. however, she did not return back to the country as expected instead, she confirmed to the local leadership that she will totally relinquish her Vice Mayorship to the 1st SB Member Hon. Noli C. Capri who served as Vice Mayor for a short time as he unfortunately met a vehicular accident that caused his death. The unexpired term of the Vice Mayor was fully completed by the 2nd ranking SB Member Hon. Michael A. Piodena.
During the May, 2010 National and Local Elections, Hon. Michael A. Piodena was endorsed by the out-going Mayor Danilo J. Piodena as the Candidate for Mayor with Hon. Inocencio P. Cubio his running mate for Vice Mayor under the newly organized political party the Alliance of Parties for Progress (APP) headed by the Jalosjoses who will be challenging the Political Leadership of the Hofers both in the Congressional and Provincial level. It was on this political exercise that the APP successfully toppled down the candidates of the incumbent administration party from the Congressional and Provincial down to the Municipal Levels in the entire province of Zamboanga Sibugay. It was on this political exercise that there was a bloody incident that happened in this municipality that caused the loss of three (3) lives and numbers of wounded individuals when the political supporters of Hon. Michael A. Piodena’s political opponent for the Mayoralty seat, Mr. Rogelio A. Gomez (a retired School Superintendent) which incident is still under investigation at this moment.
Ultimately, after the 2010 Elections Hon. Michael A. Piodena overwhelmingly won the Mayoralty seat with Hon. Inocencio P. Cubio as his Vice Mayor where out of the eight (8) SB Members candidates under the political group of Mayor Michael A. Piodena, two (2) unfortunately did not make it (Mr. Reinario D. Cabrera and Mrs. Elizabeth S. Bolante). The six (6) SB Members under the Piodena political group who successfully won were Hon. Rico R. Calipayan, Hon. Danilo J. Piodena, (the former Mayor), Hon. Alona D. Inso, Hon. Benz Aldrick Tandih (the son of the incumbent ABC Provincial President), Hon. Felizardo G. Cainglet and Hon. Syril P. Subibi (on his last term); and from the opposing party, Hon. Lucio D. Cababat (also on last term) and Hon. Fiorello I. Cataluña completed the set for the Eight (8) Regular Members of the Sanggunian.
Later in 2010, after the Barangay and Sanggunian Kabataan Elections, Hon. Benhajar E. Tandih regain his seat as ABC President of the Municipality, however, his elections to the Presidency of the Panlalawigan Liga ng mga Barangay gave to the ABC Vice President Hon. Ricarte J. Piodena the privilege to succeed him as the Acting ABC President and Ex-Officio SB Member with Hon. Pamela Kristina M. Cubio as PPSK President/Ex-Officio SB Member.
- Article copied verbatim from: http://www.rtlim.gov.ph/
People of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Population of Roseller T. Lim (as of 2015 Census) = 43,646
- Population of Roseller T. Lim (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 37,216
- As of 2006, R.T. Lim has a total of 38,774 inhabitants in 7,754 households.
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Elected officials of Roseller T. Lim for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: PIODENA, DANILO
- Vice-Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: PIODENA, MICHAEL
- Councilors of Roseller T. Lim:
- SUBIBI, MARILOU
- INSO, REYGENE
- LOONG, RASHIDA
- GOMEZ, ROGELIO
- CABABAT, LUCIO
- VELOS, SCARLETT
- CALEXTERIO, ARLIE
- PANES, PERFECTO
- Elected officials of Roseller T. Lim for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: Michael Piodena
- Vice-Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: Danilo Piodena
- Councilors of Roseller T. Lim:
- Rashida Loong
- Marilou Subibi
- Reygene Inso
- Scarlett Velos
- Lucio Cababat
- Perfecto Panes
- Felizardo Cainglet
- Roger Gomez
- Elected officials of Roseller T. Lim for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: Michael Arnada Piodena - NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Roseller T. Lim: Inocencio Pancho Cubio - NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Roseller T. Lim:
- PIODENA, DANILO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6785 8.71%
- CALIPAYAN, RICO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6513 8.36%
- INSO, ALONA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6362 8.16%
- SUBIBI, MARILOU INDEPENDENT 6291 8.07%
- CATALUÑA, FIORELLO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6087 7.81%
- CABRERA, RENE (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 6063 7.78%
- LOONG, RASHIDA (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 5399 6.93%
- CAINGLET, FELIZARDO (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY 4968 6.38%
- Elected officials of Roseller T. Lim for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Michael Arnada Piodena
- Vice-Mayor: Inocencio Pancho Cubio
Businesses in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in R. T. Lim, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in R. T. Lim can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of R. T. Lim you can post that article here. If you come across any news item that talks about the economy of R. T. Lim, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Roseller T. Lim Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Roseller T. Lim Zamboanga Sibugay" page.
Natural Resources of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of R. T. Lim in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of R. T. Lim. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the R. T. Lim landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Your Story about R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in R. T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of R. T. Lim? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in R. T. Lim. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Roseller T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for R. T. Lim.
- Copy and paste the code below in "green" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:R. T. Lim Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga Sibugay Province Photo Gallery]]
=[[Roseller T. Lim, Zamboanga Sibugay, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.