LOG IN. UPLOAD PICTURES.
The Philippines has Zamboanga Shopping to help propagate the Chavacano Language
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
243 Barangays in Sampaloc of District 4 in Manila City Philippines
Barangay 395 • Barangay 396 • Barangay 397 • Barangay 398 • Barangay 399 • Barangay 400 • Barangay 401 • Barangay 402 • Barangay 403 • Barangay 404 • Barangay 405 • Barangay 406 • Barangay 407 • Barangay 408 • Barangay 409 • Barangay 410 • Barangay 411 • Barangay 412 • Barangay 413 • Barangay 414 • Barangay 415 • Barangay 416 • Barangay 417 • Barangay 418 • Barangay 419 • Barangay 420 • Barangay 421 • Barangay 422 • Barangay 423 • Barangay 424 • Barangay 425 • Barangay 426 • Barangay 427 • Barangay 428 • Barangay 429 • Barangay 430 • Barangay 431 • Barangay 432 • Barangay 433 • Barangay 434 • Barangay 435 • Barangay 436 • Barangay 437 • Barangay 438 • Barangay 439 • Barangay 440 • Barangay 441 • Barangay 442 • Barangay 443 • Barangay 444 • Barangay 445 • Barangay 446 • Barangay 447 • Barangay 448 • Barangay 449 • Barangay 450 • Barangay 451 • Barangay 452 • Barangay 453 • Barangay 454 • Barangay 455 • Barangay 456 • Barangay 457 • Barangay 458 • Barangay 459 • Barangay 460 • Barangay 461 • Barangay 462 • Barangay 463 • Barangay 464 • Barangay 465 • Barangay 466 • Barangay 467 • Barangay 468 • Barangay 469 • Barangay 470 • Barangay 471 • Barangay 472 • Barangay 473 • Barangay 474 • Barangay 475 • Barangay 476 • Barangay 477 • Barangay 478 • Barangay 479 • Barangay 480 • Barangay 481 • Barangay 482 • Barangay 483 • Barangay 484 • Barangay 485 • Barangay 486 • Barangay 487 • Barangay 488 • Barangay 489 • Barangay 490 • Barangay 491 • Barangay 492 • Barangay 493 • Barangay 494 • Barangay 495 • Barangay 496 • Barangay 497 • Barangay 498 • Barangay 499 • Barangay 500 • Barangay 501 • Barangay 502 • Barangay 503 • Barangay 504 • Barangay 505 • Barangay 506 • Barangay 507 • Barangay 508 • Barangay 509 • Barangay 510 • Barangay 511 • Barangay 512 • Barangay 513 • Barangay 514 • Barangay 515 • Barangay 516 • Barangay 517 • Barangay 518 • Barangay 519 • Barangay 520 • Barangay 521 • Barangay 522 • Barangay 523 • Barangay 524 • Barangay 525 • Barangay 526 • Barangay 527 • Barangay 528 • Barangay 529 • Barangay 530 • Barangay 531 • Barangay 532 • Barangay 533 • Barangay 534 • Barangay 535 • Barangay 536 • Barangay 537 • Barangay 538 • Barangay 539 • Barangay 540 • Barangay 541 • Barangay 542 • Barangay 543 • Barangay 544 • Barangay 545 • Barangay 546 • Barangay 547 • Barangay 548 • Barangay 549 • Barangay 550 • Barangay 551 • Barangay 552 • Barangay 553 • Barangay 554 • Barangay 555 • Barangay 556 • Barangay 557 • Barangay 558 • Barangay 559 • Barangay 560 • Barangay 561 • Barangay 562 • Barangay 563 • Barangay 564 • Barangay 565 • Barangay 566 • Barangay 567 • Barangay 568 • Barangay 569 • Barangay 570 • Barangay 571 • Barangay 572 • Barangay 573 • Barangay 574 • Barangay 575 • Barangay 576 • Barangay 577 • Barangay 578 • Barangay 579 • Barangay 580 • Barangay 581 • Barangay 582 • Barangay 583 • Barangay 584 • Barangay 585 • Barangay 586 • Barangay 587 • Barangay 587-A • Barangay 588 • Barangay 589 • Barangay 590 • Barangay 591 • Barangay 592 • Barangay 593 • Barangay 594 • Barangay 595 • Barangay 596 • Barangay 597 • Barangay 598 • Barangay 599 • Barangay 600 • Barangay 601 • Barangay 602 • Barangay 603 • Barangay 604 • Barangay 605 • Barangay 606 • Barangay 607 • Barangay 608 • Barangay 609 • Barangay 610 • Barangay 611 • Barangay 612 • Barangay 613 • Barangay 614 • Barangay 615 • Barangay 616 • Barangay 617 • Barangay 618 • Barangay 619 • Barangay 620 • Barangay 621 • Barangay 622 • Barangay 623 • Barangay 624 • Barangay 625 • Barangay 626 • Barangay 627 • Barangay 628 • Barangay 629 • Barangay 630 • Barangay 631 • Barangay 632 • Barangay 633 • Barangay 634 • Barangay 635 • Barangay 636
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. "Budgetary planning has been DECENTRALIZED since 1991". It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
5 Main Districts, 14 sub districts and 897 barangays of Manila City, Within National Capital Region of The Philippines
BINONDO D3 | ERMITA D5 | INTRAMUROS D5 | MALATE D5 | PACO D5 | PANDACAN D6 | PORT AREA D5 | QUIAPO D3 | SAMPALOC D4 | SAN MIGUEL D6 | SAN NICOLAS D3 | SANTA ANA D6 | SANTA CRUZ D3 | TONDO D1
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Create Name's page
Regions | Philippine Provinces | Philippine Cities | Municipalities | Barangays | High School Reunions
Manila City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
NCR within Luzon
Manila City, Philippines
Geography of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Sampaloc Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)=
Location of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- Sampaloc is one of the districts in the City of Manila
- Manila City is in the island of Luzon and within NCR - National Capital Region.
History of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
The name of this District came from the Tamarind Tree or locally called the Sampaloc.
People of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- Population of SAMPALOC, CITY OF MANILA as of 2020 census: 388,305
Elected Government Officials of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Businesses in Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Sampaloc.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Sampaloc
- Banks, Lending Companies, Pawn Shops
- Retail Stores
- Repair Shops
- Shopping Centers
Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sampaloc, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings in Z-Realty.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, open market developments here in Z-wiki for Free.
Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via Facebook. I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Sampaloc can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sampaloc you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sampaloc, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sampaloc. Where does the energy source of this city come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sampaloc in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sampaloc. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sampaloc landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Sampaloc.
Your Story about Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Tell your story about Sampaloc. You can talk about the good things in Sampaloc or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sampaloc. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Sampaloc? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sampaloc. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sampaloc, Manila City, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sampaloc? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sampaloc? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sampaloc.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: March 21, 2023
Sipalay City showcases unique, colorful kites in 'Burangoy' fest.
BACOLOD CITY – The southern Negros city of Sipalay, dubbed the "Kite Tourism Capital of the Philippines", will promote this traditional Filipino culture by showcasing various types made of biodegradable materials during the 9th Burangoy Tourism Kite Festival. The festival, to run from March 23 to 26 and which name was derived from the words “burador” or kite, and “barungoy” a local term for flying fish, is the first to be held after Sipalay was conferred the title by the Kite Association of the Philippines (KAP) for its "enduring commitment in promoting the traditional Filipino kite culture as an annual tourism activity" during the culmination of the event's eight edition last year.
P1.3-M suspected shabu seized in Dumaguete buy-bust
DUMAGUETE CITY – Operatives from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police arrested a suspected drug pusher and seized some PH1.3 million worth of suspected shabu during a buy-bust operation in this capital city on Tuesday afternoon. A report from the Negros Oriental Police Provincial Office identified the suspect as Jay Pujol Omelan, 35, resident of Batasan Hills, Quezon City. The suspect was arrested at around 3:10 p.m. at Purok Panaghiosa in Barangay Calindagan.
Why Z-Wiki Sampaloc, Manila City
We want to give the people of Sampaloc the ability to promote their city to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sampaloc is not depentent upon one individaul. This website will grow as more people of Sampaloc participate and provide valid information about the city and also by providing pictures about the city. More power to Sampaloc.
Sampaloc, Manila City Photo Gallery
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sampaloc.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Sampaloc, Manila City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Manila City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]