List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Bubog • Cabatangan • Concepcion • Dos Hermanas • Efigenio Lizares • Katilingban • Matab-ang • San Fernando • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Zone 4-A • Zone 4 • Zone 5 • Zone 6 • Zone 7 • Zone 8 • Zone 9 • Zone 10 • Zone 11 • Zone 12 • Zone 12-A • Zone 14 • Zone 14-A • Zone 14-B • Zone 15 • Zone 16
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Talisay within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
San Fernando is located ....
History of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Fernando
People of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Total Population of San Fernando
Local Government Unit LGU of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of San Fernando for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Banhao, Romulo Berja Jr.
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Parreñas, Rogelio Parohinog
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Catuburan, Bernardo Jr. Medel
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Aguirre, Rolando Berbaño
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Estandarte, George Ciocon
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Diotay, Weniefredo Marivillis
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Banhao, Remo Berja
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Dianton, Jemelda Viñarta
- Elected barangay officials of San Fernando for the term of 2010-2013
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Barangay Chairman, Romulo B Banhao Jr
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 1, Rogelio P Parrenas
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 2, Remo B Banhao
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 3, Felina C Carepiano
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 4, Cornelio S Vargas
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 5, George C Estandarte
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 6, Wenifredo M Diotay
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, Kagawad 7, Bernardo M Cabutuburan Jr
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, San Fernando, SK Chairman, [[ ]]
Businesses in San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Fernando, Talisay City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Fernando
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale in San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in San Fernando, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in San Fernando
The San Fernando Elementary School was my forming Alma Matter in my life, I was there in 1981-1986. I cannot express everything about my beloved school. My dear teachers thank you very much for shaping me, inculcating me and for being patient on me. I remember coming to this school with my bear foot, and my ragged short with banana dried skin belt. Fishnet also serve as my bag, banana leaves as my lunch box with rice and salt as my viand or sometimes bagoong or salted shrimp. But, thanks to my parents who encouraged and supported me as best as they can, for me to finish my elementary education. And I was graduated class valedictorian as a token of my courage and determination.
In my secondary education I was graduated also as Class Valedictorian in 1990-1991 At Dr. Antonio A. Lizares Memorial National High School. And I was graduated as BSMET (Mechanical Engineering Technology) at the Technological University of the Philippines-Visayas in 1994-1995.
And now I am working here in Saudi Arabia as Engineering and Maintenance In-Charge.
This all I can say: Poverty is not a hindrance for success! "Only Faith in God and righteous living is the key". More power to San Fernando Elementary School. And to this site!
Economy of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Fernando, Talisay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Fernando, Talisay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Fernando, Talisay City. Where does the energy source of this Talisay City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Fernando in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of San Fernando. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Fernando landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Fernando
Your Story about San Fernando, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about San Fernando. You can talk about the good things in San Fernando or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Fernando. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
|Bike Safety: |
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of San Fernando
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about San Fernando, Talisay City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.