San Vicente, Iloilo City, Philippines
180 Barangays of Iloilo City in the Province of Iloilo within Region VI-Western Visayas in the Republic of The Philippines
Abeto Mirasol Taft South | Aguinaldo | Airport | Alalasan Lapuz | Arguelles | Arsenal Aduana | Bakhaw | Balabago | Balantang | Baldoza | Bantud | Banuyao | Baybay Tanza | Bito-on | Bolilao | Bonifacio Tanza | Bonifacio | Buhang Taft North | Buhang | Buntatala | Burgos-Mabini-Plaza | Caingin | Calahunan | Calaparan | Calubihan | Calumpang | Camalig | Cochero | Compania | Concepcion-Montes | Cuartero | Cubay | Danao | Delgado-Jalandoni-Bagumbayan | Democracia | Desamparados | Divinagracia | Don Esteban-Lapuz | Dulonan | Dungon A | Dungon B | Dungon | East Baluarte | East Timawa | Edganzon | El 98 Castilla | Fajardo | Flores | General Hughes-Montes | Gloria | Gustilo | Guzman-Jesena | Habog-habog Salvacion | Hibao-an Norte | Hibao-an Sur | Hinactacan | Hipodromo | Inday | Infante | Ingore | Jalandoni Estate-Lapuz | Jalandoni-Wilson | Jaro (Benedicto) | Javellana | Jereos | Kahirupan | Kasingkasing | Katilingban | Kauswagan | Laguda | Lanit | Lapuz Norte | Lapuz Sur | Legaspi dela Rama | Liberation | Libertad-Santa Isabel | Libertad-Lapuz | Loboc-Lapuz | Lopez Jaena Norte | Lopez Jaena Sur | Lopez Jaena | Luna | M. V. Hechanova | Mabolo-Delgado | Macarthur | Magdalo | Magsaysay Village | Magsaysay | Malipayon-Delgado | Mansaya-Lapuz | Marcelo H. del Pilar | Maria Clara | Maria Cristina | Mohon | Molo Boulevard | Monica Blumentritt | Montinola | Muelle Loney-Montes | Nabitasan | Navais | Nonoy | North Avanceña | North Baluarte | North Fundidor | North San Jose | Obrero-Lapuz | Oñate de Leon | Ortiz | Osmeña | Our Lady Of Fatima | Our Lady Of Lourdes | Pale Benedicto Rizal | PHHC Block 17 | PHHC Block 22 | Poblacion Molo | President Roxas | Progreso-Lapuz | Punong-Lapuz | Quezon | Quintin Salas | Railway | Rima-Rizal | Rizal | Rizal Estanzuela | Rizal Ibarra | Rizal Palapala I | Rizal Palapala II | Roxas Village | Sambag | Sampaguita | San Agustin | San Antonio | San Felix | San Isidro | San Jose Arevalo | San Jose (City Proper) | San Jose Jaro | San Juan | San Nicolas | San Pedro Jaro | San Pedro | San Rafael | San Roque | San Vicente | Santa Cruz | Santa Filomena | Santa Rosa | Santo Domingo | Santo Niño Norte | Santo Niño Sur | Santo Rosario-Duran | Seminario | Simon Ledesma | Sinikway | So-oc | South Baluarte | South Fundidor | South San Jose | Taal | Tabuc Suba | Tabucan | Tacas | Tagbac | Tanza-Esperanza | Tap-oc | Taytay Zone II | Ticud | Timawa Tanza I | Timawa Tanza II | Ungka | Veterans Village | Villa Anita | West Habog-habog | West Timawa | Yulo Drive | Yulo-Arroyo | Zamora-Melliza
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map Locator of Iloilo City
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
- 1 Location of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 2 History of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 3 People of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 6 San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 9 Schools in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 10 Economy of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 San Vicente, Iloilo City Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki San Vicente, Iloilo City?
- 20 Disclaimer
Location of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- San Vicente is one of the Barangays of Iloilo City.
- Iloilo City is in the Province of Iloiloand within the island of Panay.
- Iloilo is in the western visayan islands and within Region VI
History of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of San Vicente
People of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of San Vicente
Elected Government Officials of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Officers for the term of 2013 - 2016
Result not yet available as of 18 SEPTEMBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected San Vicente Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Barangay Chairman, Edwin I Divinagracia
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 1, Rey S Pasomanero
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 2, Zenaida C Arancillo
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 3, Ninfa B Laud
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 4, Ma. Johna D Convocar
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 5, Jimmy D Alerta
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 6, Bibiano S Lucero Jr
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, Kagawad 7, [[ ]]
- Iloilo City, San Vicente, SK Chairman, Edwin T Divinagracia Jr
Businesses in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in San Vicente.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in San Vicente
- The name of your business, address, phone number
San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in San Vicente, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in San Vicente
Economy of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of San Vicente, Iloilo City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of San Vicente, Iloilo City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of San Vicente, Iloilo City. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of San Vicente. This will help boost the local economy of San Vicente. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the San Vicente landmarks here.
- Places to see in San Vicente:
Fiestas and Traditions of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of San Vicente
Your Story about San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about San Vicente. You can talk about the good things in San Vicente or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of San Vicente. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in San Vicente? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in San Vicente. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of San Vicente, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of San Vicente? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in San Vicente? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in San Vicente.
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- 6% growth target stays
- Monday, Septembe 16, 2019
- The Department of Finance (DOF) said the government is maintaining its growth target of six percent or higher this year, even as the economy settled at only 5.5 percent growth in the first semester given the delay in the enactment of the 2019 General Appropriations Act (GAA).
- Carlos Dominguez, finance secretary, also said to avoid a repeat of the 2019 budget delay, leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives are meeting every month to monitor the progress on the budget and the 25 priority bills enumerated in the 4th State-of-the-Nation Address ........... Full Story»
- Stocks up, peso stronger
- Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Share prices ended higher yesterday as investors tracked overseas leads to trade the market.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange index (PSEi) was up 70.20 points to 7,858.65, a 0.9 percent hike ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for San Vicente.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:San Vicente, Iloilo City Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo City, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Iloilo, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[San Vicente, Iloilo City, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki San Vicente, Iloilo City?
We want to give the people of San Vicente the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of San Vicente is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of San Vicente participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to San Vicente.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.