Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Aguso • Alvindia Segundo • Amucao • Armenia • Asturias • Atioc • Balanti • Balete • Balibago I • Balibago II • Balingcanaway • Banaba • Bantog • Baras-baras • Batang-batang • Binauganan • Bora • Buenavista • Buhilit • Burot • Calingcuan • Capehan • Carangian • Care • Central • Culipat • Cut-cut I • Cut-cut II • Dalayap • Dela Paz • Dolores • Laoang • Ligtasan • Lourdes • Mabini • Maligaya • Maliwalo • Mapalacsiao • Mapalad • Matadero • Matatalaib • Paraiso • Poblacion • Salapungan • San Carlos • San Francisco • San Isidro • San Jose • San Jose de Urquico • San Juan de Mata • San Luis • San Manuel • San Miguel • San Nicolas • San Pablo • San Pascual • San Rafael • San Roque • San Sebastian • San Vicente • Santa Cruz • Santa Maria • Santo Cristo • Santo Domingo • Santo Niño • Sapang Maragul • Sapang Tagalog • Sepung Calzada • Sinait • Suizo • Tariji • Tibag • Tibagan • Trinidad • Ungot • Villa Bacolor
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Map locator of Tarlac City within the Province of Tarlac
Map locator of Tarlac Province
- 1 Location of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 2 History of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 3 Elected Government Officials of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 4 Businesses in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 5 Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 6 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 14 The oldest man or woman in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- 15 Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
History of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
In the western part of Tarlac town at a distance of about 61/2 kilometers, a land share a certain barrio called Sapang Maragul is located. According to the descendants of the founders of the barrio it got its name from a creek. The creek is known to be very deep, and the depth is about the length of a whole bamboo pole. The creek runs to look more a narrow creek.
In the early part of the 18th century, Sapang Maragul was merely a forest land. At that time only about eighty people settled here as the 1st inhabitants composed of 2 families only, the Espinosa and Taguines. Through hand work and perseverance, this forest hand cleared each family got it's shared of the cleared land, some of the converted into farm lands and part of it as home lots.
As years passed by generations to generations, the clearing of the forest land expanded and gradually became a progressive barrio. In 1918 one-room school building was constructed out of bamboo, cagon and sawali through self-help. At the time, the spirit of Bayanihan was already evident among the barrio people. The 1st school pupils were under the change of Mr. Ivan Saavedra. In 1937, this one-room building was demolished and its place, a 2-room semi permanent school building was constructed, the teachers this year were Ms. Pilar Espinosa and Mr. Luis Rivera. Again gradually, the educational phase of the barrios progress went on & by about 1949, the 2 room building was expanded to a 4 room building then the construction of a Home Economics and an Industrial Arts building followed, then another 2-rooms was constructed making it possible to house a complete elementary instruction. Today. It can boast of having a beautiful site of school buildings properly aligned.
People who came from other places visiting the barrio for the 1st time have the 1st impulse to see the long narrow and deep creek. It still remain in its place but no longer as deep as it was then, it was silted with earth caused by pipes dipped in it for the irrigation purposes and maybe by the changing whether of the new world.
The language spoken is generally Kapampangan and other dialect are spoken because of in flocks. Some of the dialects spoken are Ilocano's, Pangasinense's, Tagalog's and others.
- Land Area - 1400 hectares
- Population - 6000 (as per as estimate)
- School site area - 9743 sq. meters
- Products - rice, corn, mango, camote
- Main occupation - farming
Elected Government Officials of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- Elected Government Officials for the term of 2013-2016
Result not yet available as of 05 OCTOBER 2014.You may email email@example.com to inquire.
- Elected officials of ? for the term of 2010-2013
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Barangay Chairman, Arturo E. Taguines
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 1, Ranty P. Roman
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 2, Rolando B. Reyes
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 3, Rosendo D. De Guzman
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 4, Pedro E. David
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 5, Abelarda S. Paraiso
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 6, Antonio S. Suba Jr.
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, Kagawad 7, Jimmy DC. Galura
- Tarlac, City Of Tarlac (Capital), Sapang Maragul, SK Chairman, Daniel Lorenzo J. Bate
Businesses in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sapang Maragul, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
- San Agustine Church
Schools in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
The schools in Sapang Maragul Sapang Maragul Elementary School
Economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City. Where does the energy source of this Tarlac City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sapang Maragul in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sapang Maragul. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sapang Maragul landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sapang Maragul March 25-26
Your Story about Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Tell your story about Sapang Maragul. You can talk about the good things in Sapang Maragul or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sapang Maragul. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City, Tarlac, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sapang Maragul? Z-Wiki is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sapang Maragul.
- Pictures of Sapang Maragul
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Sapang Maragul, Tarlac City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.