Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of Sibutad, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Bagacay • Calilic • Calube • Kanim • Delapa • Libay • Magsaysay • Marapong • Minlasag • Oyan • Panganuran • Poblacion • Sawang • Sibuloc • Sinipay • Sipaloc
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Barangay Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
Sibutad in Zamboanga del Norte Province
Zamboanga del Norte within the Philippines
Barangay Hall Picture
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 2 History of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 3 People of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 4 Elected Government Officials of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 6 Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 7 Real Estate or Properties for Sale or lease in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Fiestas and Traditions of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 15 The oldest man or woman in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 16 Sports News of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 17 News and Events
- 18 Sawang, Sibutad Photo Gallery
- 19 Why Z-Wiki Sawang, Sibutad?
Location of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Sawang is one of the Barangays of Sibutad.
- Sibutad is in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Zamboanga del Norte is in the island of Mindanao and within Region IX.
History of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sawang
People of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Total Population of Sawang
Elected Government Officials of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
|The barangay election of May 14, 2018 is over. The COMELEC is supposed to make the election results PUBLICLY available as President Duterte promised. Will they? Over 500,000 officials were elected. It is March 4, 2019 (over 9 months after the election) and their names are still hidden from the public. Made available only to the specific LGU. Election and Barangay Affairs Department (EBAD): Director Teopisto E. Elnas, Jr. does not reply to our emails. email@example.com (02-525-9298)|
Be a good citizen and SHARE public information. Please message the election result of this barangay to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook . The names of the officials will be listed below.
- Elected Officers of Sawang for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay Chairman/Captain : ?
- Barangay Kagawads/Councilors:
- 7 members: Need their names
- Sangguniang Kabataan (SK officials)
- SK Chairman: ?
- SK kagawad:
- 7 members: need their names
- Elected Sawang Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Pb, Jessie M. Malazarte
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 1, Leonilo S. Coyaye
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 2, Arnold S. Mamenth
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 3, Clyde M. Tinnae
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 4, Junil Y. Aying
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 5, Ricardo T. Mejos
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 6, Reynald B. Sapallida
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Sbm 7, Ariel E. Aying
- Zamboanga Del Norte, Sibutad, Sawang, Skc, Brix B. Aying
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Businesses in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Sawang, you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Sawang
Economy of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sawang, Sibutad you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sawang, Sibutad, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sawang, Sibutad. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sawang. This will help boost the local economy of Sawang. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sawang landmarks here.
- Places to see in Sawang:
Fiestas and Traditions of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sawang
Your Story about Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tell your story about Sawang. You can talk about the good things in Sawang or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sawang. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Sawang? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Sawang. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Sawang? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Sawang? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Sawang.
- Diaz, national athletes back Bandana Run
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:47 am
- The country’s leading national athletes, led by Rio Olympics silver medallist Hidilyn Diaz and athletes from Go For Gold, are expected to participate in the Fit.ph Bandana Run 2019 scheduled for Saturday, May 25 at Philippine Army Camp in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
- “Let’s run with a purpose. Let’s help these kids with cancer who are now fighting for their lives,” said Karen Tanchanco-Caballero, one of the organizers of the Bandana Run, during her appearance in the 22nd TOPS “Usapang Sports” at the National Press Club in Intramuros last May 16 ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
- PH, SoKor vow to strengthen economic ties
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- The Philippines remains committed to strengthen its partnership with South Korea in the light of the latter’s plan to expand assistance to the Association of Southeast Asian Nation (Asean).
- Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez expressed to delegates from the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) led by its president Lee Mikyung the Philippines’ appreciation over KOICA’s support for the government’s efforts to enhance the use of digital technology in improving tax administration through its support for the electronic invoicing and receipts system of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) ........... Full Story»
- Philippines now in longest dollar inflow winning streak since 2013
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- MANILA, Philippines – Net dollar inflows into the Philippine economy surged to their highest level in almost six years due to a trifecta of substantial remittances from overseas Filipino workers, and a surge of both short- and long-term investments into the country.
- More importantly, the strong performance of the country’s balance of payments (BOP) — the aggregate net value of all transactions for goods and services with the rest of the world — in the first four months of the year marks the longest streak of foreign currency inflows outdoing outflows since 2014 ........... Full Story»
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Sawang.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category: Sawang, Sibutad Photo Gallery]]
[[ Category:Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Sawang, Sibutad, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]
Why Z-Wiki Sawang, Sibutad?
We want to give the people of Sawang the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Sawang is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Sawang participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Sawang.