Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Barangays of San Jose City, in the Province of Nueva Ecija within Region 3-Central Luzon of The Philippines
A. Pascual • Abar • Abar Ist • Bagong Sikat • Caanawan • Calaocan • Camanacsacan • Canuto Ramos • Crisanto Sanchez • Culaylay • Dizol • Ferdinand E. Marcos • Kaliwanagan • Kita-Kita • Malasin • Manicla • Palestina • Parang Mangga • Pinili • Porais • Rafael Rueda • Raymundo Eugenio • San Agustin • San Juan • San Mauricio • Santo Niño • Santo Niño 2nd • Santo Niño 3rd • Santo Tomas • Sibut • Sinipit Bubon • Tabulac • Tayabo • Tondod • Tulat • Villa Floresca • Villa Joson • Villa Marina
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Please Upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of San Jose City, Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija with San Jose City
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Please Upload Picture
- 1 Location of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 2 History of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 3 People of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 8 Schools in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 9 Economy of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 13 Your Story about Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 14 San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Sibut, San Jose City Photo Gallery
- 16 Disclaimer
Location of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Sibut is located ....
History of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Sibut Years and years ago, Barangay Sibut was a place surrounded by thick forest. No people dared to live in this place for they were afraid of being attacked by wild animals. They also dreaded the alleged presence of evil spirits like “anito’s”, “kapre’s” and dwarfs.
Not long ago, two brave hunters named Lakay Iban and Lakay Melchor discovered the place to be an excellent hunting ground. Day in, day out with their hunting traps called “Pasipot”, they hunted and trapped wild pigs and deer. Their hunting was always fruitful. When the neighbors heard of the good luck of the two hunters, they followed in suit with their “Pasipot” and a sword. Some of them built huts where they spent the night.
As time passed, the early hunters found the place good enough to live in. They began clearing the land little by little led by a person named Candido Hipolito from Narvacan, Ilocos Sur. Later on, the hunters built their own houses. When they were asked the name of the place, they would answer “Pasipot” which was derived from the name of their hunting traps. Some would say the name of the place as “Pasibut”. With the continued clearing of the land, a wild trail was discovered leading to the river which the inhabitants of the place named as Pasibut.
The name “Pasibut” did not last long when the later inhabitants of the barangay thought of shortening it, and finally called the place “Sibut”. In 1910, Sibut was registered as barrio. Its ditch separates it from the poblacion.
During the Japanese occupation, many people of the poblacion were driven to different barrios. Most of the people in Sibut evacuated the place. The Japanese soldiers occupied the big building of the barrio until they were driven with the return of the American liberating forces prompting the people to return to their homes.
During the liberation period, the population greatly increased. People of the neighboring barrios evacuated to Sibut because they were afraid of the “Huks”. Many students from other barrio transferred to San Jose East Elementary School, like those from San Agustin, Pinili, Gumming, Manapon-napon and Cabaruan. Later, when peace and order was restored, the residents return to their original places.
After the war, the school was opened and the pupils were housed in a rented building at the barrio. The chapel of the Iglesia Edificada was also utilized as a classroom that time. Two years after the opening of the primary school, it became a complete elementary school. A semi-permanent building was established in a lot owned by two civic-spirited citizens, Mrs. Felicidad Toquero and Mrs. Petra Curamen. The school is known today as San Jose East Elementary School.
The late Ricardo Francisco became the first Teniente del Barrio, Damaso Andres and Alfredo Cayetano came after him. Alfredo Villanueva came next, followed by Feliciano Saturno, Ramon Gallardo, Herminigildo Garcia, Rufino Reginaldo, Benito Domingo, Juan Agustin, Alipio Macayanan, Sotero Nesperos, Pompeyo Torda, Jesus Mislang, Artemio C. Munar and the present barangay captain RICARDO P. LAZAGA.
People of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Sibut
Local Government Unit LGU of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials for the term of 2013-2016
- Result not yet available as of 15 OCTOBER 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected barangay officials of Sibut for the term of 2010-2013
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Barangay Chairman, Ricardo P. Lazaga
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 1, Frederick V Rivera
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 2, Edwin G. Macabante
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 3, Justino M Dela Cruz Jr.
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 4, Serafin C. Estrada
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 5, Samuel S Allas
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 6, Henry L. Paragas
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, Kagawad 7, Bayani G. Tomas
- Nueva Ecija, San Jose City, Sibut, SK Chairman, Banjo Z Munar
Businesses in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Sibut, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The schools in Sibut
Economy of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Sibut, San Jose City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Sibut, San Jose City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Sibut, San Jose City. Where does the energy source of this San Jose City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Sibut in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Sibut. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Sibut landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Sibut
Your Story about Sibut, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Sibut. You can talk about the good things in Sibut or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Sibut. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Sibut
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Sibut, San Jose City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.