T. Padilla cebu city philippines
Barangays (80) of Cebu City, in the province of Cebu, within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Adlawon | Agsungot || Apas || Babag || Bacayan || Banawa || Banilad || Basak Pardo || Basak San Nicolas || Binaliw || Bonbon || Budla-an || Bulacao Pardo || Buhisan || Buot-Taup || Busay || Calamba || Cambinocot || Camputhaw (Pob.) || Capitol Site (Pob.) || Carreta || Central (Port Center) || Cogon Ramos || Cogon Pardo || Day-as || Duljo || Ermita || Guadalupe || Guba || Hipodromo || Inayawan || Kalubihan || Kalunasan || Kamagayan || Kamputhaw (Camputhaw) || Kasambagan || Kinasang-an || Labangon || Lahug || Lorega San Miguel || Lusaran || Luz || Mabini || Mabolo Proper || Malubog || Mambaling || Oprra || Pahina San Nicolas || Pahina Central || Pamutan || Pardo Proper || Parian || Paril || Pasil || Pit-os || Pulangbato || Pung-ol Sibugay || Punta Princesa || Quiot Pardo || Sambag I || Sambag II || San Antonio || San Jose || San Nicolas Proper || San Roque || Santa Cruz || Santo Niño || Sapangdako || Sawang Calero || Sinsin || Sirao || Suba || Sudlon I || Sudlon II || T. Padilla || Tabunan || Tagba-O || Talamban || Taptap || Tejero || Tinago || Tisa || Toong || Zapatera
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
T. Padilla Barangay Seal
Cebu City Map Locator
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Cebu|
|Location of The Province of Cebu in The Philippines|
Barangay Hall of T. Padilla located on F. Villa Street
Barangay Hall of T. Padilla located on F. Villa Street
T. Padilla Market, Tiburcio Padilla street, T. Padilla
Philmark Hardware, Tiburcio Padilla street, T. Padilla, Cebu City
- 1 Location of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 2 History of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 3 People of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 6 Real Estate for Sale in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 7 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 8 Schools in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 9 Economy of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 10 Natural Resources of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 11 Tourists Attractions of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 12 Fiestas and Traditions of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 13 News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 14 Your Story about T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- 15 Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 16 T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 17 Disclaimer
Location of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Barangay Hall: Tel Nos. +63 32-268-7466 / +63 32-512-1846
T. Padilla is located less than one kilometer from the port of Cebu City.
T. Padilla is bordered to the East by M.J. Cuenco Ave, to the north by Lorega St., to the northwest by Imus Ave., to the south by A. Bonifacio St. and to the west partially by the Kamputhaw river.
History of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The street name T. Padilla was named after Father Toribio Padilla. He was the parish priest from 1893-1898 of the Cebu Cathedral.
People of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Total Population of T. Padilla as of 2015 census: 7,646
Local Government Unit LGU of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Elected officials of T. Padilla for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay Gimeno, Manuel Mayol
- Barangay Kagawad Urot, Dennis Ruelo Babiera
- Barangay Kagawad Cordero, Irene Peñafiel
- Barangay Kagawad Hassamal, Edmund Militante
- Barangay Kagawad Ralota, Michael Legaspi
- Barangay Kagawad Barrientos, Juanito Romblon
- Barangay Kagawad Ledesma, Ricardo Sr. Sungahid
- Barangay Kagawad Sabandal, Elisa Canta
- Elected officials of T. Padilla for the term of 2010-2013
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Michael L Ralota
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 1, Agapito B Arnado Jr
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 2, Kristian I Hassamal
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 3, Manuel M Gimeno
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 4, Elisa C Sabandal
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 5, Brigida O Barrientos
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 6, Joey G Suasin
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, Kagawad 7, Nenita B Narbuada
- Cebu, Cebu City (Capital), T. Padilla, SK Chairman, Jeric C Canoy
Businesses in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- If you have an article or news that talks about the improvement of the economy of this community you can post that article here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too. Send your information by: (1) email to firstname.lastname@example.org, (2) or post on our .
The barangay council is the key to the development of the community. The leadership of the council rests on the barangay chairman. There is no need to wait for the municipality mayor or city mayor to invite or entice business to your barangay. The barangay captain or kagawad should approach business men/women or entrepreneurs and encourage them to do business in this barangay.
When roads need repair or bridges need to be built, do not wait for the city or municipality council to act. The barangay can make a resolution and present the idea and solution to the city/municipality council. You are the caretakers of the barangay. Improvements will only come if you work and ask for it. The budget allocated to your municipality or city from the national government has its allocation for your barangay too. But don't be shy. When you need improvements for the barangay, immediately make a barangay resolution for the request and present that resolution to the city council. Individuals can also can have their ideas be heard. As a citizen of the barangay and if you have a concern for the maintenance or improvement of the bagangay, don't just sit, moan and groan. Go to the barangay hall and file a complaint with the barangay secretary. The secretary has the obligation to write down your complaint and officially log it. You can even take it further by presenting your idea directly to the council during the barangay council meetings. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
The growth of your barangay does not have to come from the president, the governor or the mayor. It has to come from you the barangay residents and the barangay officials.
Just sitting around waiting for things to happen will not improve the economy of your barangay. Do not depend on the city or municipality council to come up with ideas. Come up with your own. The barangay is the keystone of the Philippine economy.
Real Estate for Sale in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in T. Padilla, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in T. Padilla
Economy of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of T. Padilla, Cebu City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of T. Padilla, Cebu City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of T. Padilla, Cebu City. Where does the energy source of this Cebu City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the T. Padilla landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Fiesta date of T. Padilla
News: Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
Your Story about T. Padilla, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
Tell your story about T. Padilla. You can talk about the good things in T. Padilla or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of T. Padilla. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for T. Padilla, Cebu City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:T. Padilla, Cebu City gallery]]
[[category:cebu city gallery]]
[[Category:Cebu, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[T. Padilla cebu city philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.