Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Barangays (33) of Valenzuela City within the 3rd District in the Metro Manila -NCR Area, Philippines
Arkong Bato • Bagbaguin • Balangkas • Bignay • Bisig • Canumay • Canumay East • Coloong • Dalandanan • Hon. T. De Leon • Isla • Karuhatan • Lawang Bato • Lingunan • Mabolo • Malanday • Malinta • Mapulang Lupa • Marulas • Maysan • Palasan • Parada • Pariancillo Villa • Paso De Blas • Pasolo • Poblacion • Pulo • Punturin • Rincon • Tagalag • Ugong • Viente Reales • Wawang Pulo
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Valenzuela City is one of the 17 cities within Metro Manila
Valenzuela City Map Locator
NCR within Luzon
- 1 Location of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 2 History of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 3 People of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 4 Local Government Unit LGU of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 5 Businesses in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 6 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 7 Schools in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 8 Economy of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 9 Natural Resources of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 10 Tourists Attractions of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 11 Fiesta and Traditions of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 12 Your Story about Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- 13 Valenzuela City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 14 Tagalag, Valenzuela City Photo Gallery
- 15 Disclaimer
Location of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Tagalag is located ....
History of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tagalag
People of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Total Population of Tagalag
Local Government Unit LGU of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- Elected Officials of Tagalag for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Bernardo, Renato Francisco
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bernardo, Edgardo Garcia
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bautista, Ramon Lopez
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Francisco, Luis Sebastian
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Fortaleza, Fidel Sr. Ortega
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bernardo, Feliciano Darilag
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Bautista, Claro Bernardo
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Picaña, Enrico Oronse
- Elected Officials of Tagalag for the term of 2010-2013
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, Punong Barangay chairman/captain, Renato F. Bernardo
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 1, Federico V. Galvez
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 2, Luisito S. Francisco
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 3, Ramon L. Bautista
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 4, Reynaldo B. Geronimo
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 5, Fidel O. Fortaleza
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 6, Edgardo G. Bernardo
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SBM Kagawad/Councilor 7, Alfredo R. Bartolome
- City Of Valenzuela, Tagalag, SK Chairman, Charmie B. Cantillas
Businesses in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tagalag, Valenzuela City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Tagalag
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
The schools in Tagalag
Economy of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tagalag, Valenzuela City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tagalag, Valenzuela City. Where does the energy source of this Valenzuela City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tagalag in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tagalag. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tagalag landmarks here.
Fiesta and Traditions of Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tagalag
Your Story about Tagalag, Valenzuela City, Philippines
Tell your story about Tagalag. You can talk about the good things in Tagalag or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tagalag. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Valenzuela City, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Tagalag
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tagalag Valenzuela City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.