Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The 53 Barangays of Talavera in the Nueva Ecija Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Andal Alino (Pob.) • Bagong Sikat • Bagong Silang • Bakal I • Bakal II • Bakal III • Baluga • Bantug • Bantug Hacienda • Bantug Hamog (Basang Hamog) • Bugtong na Buli • Bulac • Burnay • Caaniplahan • Cabubulaonan • Calipahan • Campos • Caputican • Casulucan Este • Collado • Dimasalang Norte • Dimasalang Sur • Dinarayat • Esguerra District (Pob.) • Gulod • Homestead I • Homestead II • Kinalanguyan • La Torre • Lomboy • Mabuhay • Maestrang Kikay (Pob.) • Mamandil • Marcos District (Pob.) • Matingkis • Minabuyoc • Pag-asa (Pob.) • Paludpod • Pantoc Bulac • Pinagpanaan • Poblacion Sur • Pula • Pulong San Miguel (Pob.) • Purok Matias (Pob.) • Sampaloc • San Miguel na Munti • San Pascual • San Ricardo • Sibul • Sicsican Matanda • Tabacao • Tagaytay • Valle
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of Municipalities in the Nueva Ecija province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Aliaga || Bongabon || Cabiao || Carranglan || Cuyapo || Gabaldon || General Mamerto Natividad || General Tinio || Guimba || Jaen || Laur || Licab || Llanera || Lupao || Nampicuan || Pantabangan || Peñaranda || Quezon || Rizal || San Antonio || San Isidro || San Leonardo || Santa Rosa || Santo Domingo || Talavera || Talugtug || Zaragoza
Cities in the province of Nueva Ecija: Cabanatuan City || Gapan City || Muñoz Science City || Palayan City (Capital) || San Jose City
Talavera Municipality Seal Picture
Talavera within Nueva Ecija
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Nueva Ecija|
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Talavera Municipality Hall
Carabao Race, Talavera
Barangay Campos Talvera Muli-purpose Gym
Iglesia Ni Cristo, Talavera
- Talavera has a total of 53 barangays
- Registered Voters of Talavera as of (2010) = 75,989
- Talavera is in the 1st Voting District of Nueva Ecija.
- Population of Talavera (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 105,122
- Land Area of Talavera (as of 2007, in hectares) = 14,092
- Talavera is an 1st class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Talavera is in the Nueva Ecija province and within Region III - Central Luzon
- 1 WHO VISITED TALAVERA?
- 2 Tambuli ng TALAVERA
- 3 Geography and Location of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 4 History of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 5 People of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 6 Elected Government Officials of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 7 Why Invest and do business in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 8 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 13 Tourist Attractions, Parks, Landmarks and Resorts of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 17 Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
'High profile visitors reflects how progressive a place is..
Pahayagan ng Mulat na Mamamayan ng Talavera
"THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE" John 8:32
"Vox populi, vox DEI!" Ang tinig ng bayan ay tinig ng DIYOS!
May 18,2013, 12:30pm: MAPAYAPANG NAILIPAT ANG 104 NA BALLOT BOXES MULA SA HALLWAY NG MUNISIPYO TUNGO SA TREASURER'S OFFICE
Nagpasya si G. LEONARDO G. NAVARRO-Acting Election Officer na iutos ang kagyat na paglilipat ng mga naturang ballot boxes upang mapigilan ang papainit na tensyon sa pagitan ng mga supporters ni Vice Mayor De Leon at mga security guards ng munisipyo. Nagsimula ang tensyon noong gabi ng Kapistahan ni San Isidro Labrador kung saan iginiit ng mga tauhan ni De Leon na pumasok sa loob ng munisipyo upang bantayan diumano ang mga ballot boxes sapagkat mayroon daw silang protesta. Ayon naman sa COMELEC, "Wala pa namang nakahain na protesta, verbal lang nilang sinabi na mayroon silang protesta."
"NADAYA KAMI! FAILURE OF ELECTION ITO, IYAN ANG SABI NG AMING ABOGADONG SI ATORNI TOLENTINO." sigaw ng mga supporters ni De Leon. "NADAYA NGA KAYO NG MGA KULDANATOR NINYO, HINDI IPINAMIGAY ANG PERA!", sagot naman ng ilang supporters ni Mayor-elect Nerivi Santos-Martinez. "FAILURE OF VOTE BUYING ANG KASO NINYO!", dagdag pa nila.
Dahil sa mga pangyayaring ito, ipinasya naman ni Chief of Police P/SUPT NICASIO P. MALAZZAB na pulungin ang lahat ng nasasangkot sa nasabing usapin. Dumalo sa naturang pulong sina Atorni Torres bilang kinatawan ni Ms Santos-Martinez, atorni Tolentino, bilang kinatawan ni Vice Mayor De Leon, Municipal Treasurer Jose M. Pancho at Acting Election Officer Leonardo G. Navarro.
Tumagal ang naturang pulong hanggang hatinggabi ng biyernes, Mayo 17, subalit walang napagkasunduan ang mga nasasangkot, kaya't agad na nag-isyu ng order si G. Navarro kaninang alas otso ng umaga at nasimulan ang paglilipat. Tinangka pa ni Atorni Tolentino na bimbinin ang paglilipat sa pamamagitan ng hindi pagdating sa tamang oras at pagtawag sa selpon na kung maaari ay siya ay hintayin bago simulan ang paglilipat, subalit hindi na ito pinagbigyan ni G. Navarro at sinimulan na agad ang paglilipat sa harap ng mga watchers ng magkabilang panig. Myrna Bowl at Ronald Navarro sa panig ni Vice Mayor De Leon, Jose L. Santos at Nerito Santos Jr sa panig ni Mayor-elect Santos-Martinez.
Sa panig naman ni Mayor Nery Santos, sinabi niya na bilang Punong Bayan at nasa loob ng munisipyo ang mga ballot boxes, "Pananagutan ko kung anuman ang mangyari sa mga boxes na iyan kaya hindi ako papayag na magalaw iyan kung walang order ang Hukuman o ang COMELEC."
Geography and Location of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- 15.5833° N, 120.9167° E - Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Coordinates
- Address: Municipal Hall, Pan-Philippines Hwy, Talavera Nueva Ecija
- Email: info[at]talavera.gov.ph
- Municipality Phone: 011-63-44-411-1977
- Talavera Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 14,092
- Talavera is in the Nueva Ecija province.
- The Province of Nueva Ecija is within Region_III in central Luzon.
- Neighboring Municipalities and Cities of Talavera
- NorthWest of Talavera is Muñoz City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- West of Talavera is Santo Domingo, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- South West of Talavera is Aliaga, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- NorthEast of Talavera is San Jose City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- East of Talvera is Llanera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- SouthEast of Talavera is General Mamerto Natividad, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- South of Talavera is Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
History of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
ANG KASAYSAYAN NG TALAVERA AY BUHAY NA KASAYSAYAN. ITO ANG DAHILAN NG PAGSILANG NG Tambuli ng TALAVERA
- source: local lgu of Talavera
The town of Talavera was formerly a barrio of Cabanatuan City. It was called “Katugian” which means a place abounding in “Tugue” an edible root crop.
The distance between Cabanatuan City and Katugian was critical during the early phase of its development although it was only 15 km. The cura párroco at that time recommended to the Spanish administrators a separate and independent administration of Katugian. By a royal decree issued on November 12, 1852, the plan making Katugian a town was approved. There was no formal inauguration of the new town in accordance with the royal decree. However, the Augustian cura párroco of Cabanatuan, Fr. Gregorio Crisostomo, appointed the first officials of the town by sending his co-adjudor, a certain Pedro Estanislao Pascual, to handle the religious phase of the administration of the new town during Sundays and Holidays only.
The first barrios that composed the new town were La Torre, Pulong Buli (Now Sto. Domingo), Concepcion and Valle. Based on the petition presented to the Alcalde Mayor (governor) of Nueva Ecija, forwarded to the governor general in Manila; the “Talavera of the Crown of the Princess” was approved on February 17, 1853 by the Governor General.
The FIRST WOMAN MAYOR OF TALAVERA IS WRITING History
People of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Talavera Population (as of 2015 Census) = 124,829
- Talavera Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 105,122
- Talavera Registered Voters (2013 COMELEC) = 75,989
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Elected officials of Talavera for the term of 2016-2019
- Office of the Sangguniang Bayan
- Vice-Mayor of Talavera:
- Councilors of Talavera:
- Allan Reyes
- Yan-Yan Villanueva
- Angie Soleta
- Rene Baldedara
- Blessie Fermin-Casa
- Loren Balmater
- Nel Rayo
- Lito Silva
- Elected officials of Talavera for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Talavera: Nerivi Santos-Martinez
- Office of the Sangguniang Bayan
- Vice-Mayor of Talavera: Anselmo Balmater Rodiel III
- Councilors of Talavera:
- Elected officials of Talavera for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Nerito Lacanilao Santos
- Office of the Sangguniang Bayan
- Vice-Mayor: Francis Vincent Valenton De Leon
- We call on the SK Fed President to invite all the Barangay SK Chaiman to adopt their barangay webpages.
- MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATOR: NERIVI SANTOS-MARTINEZ
This is the.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress, not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads need to be built or any infrastructure within the barangay is needed, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and demand for it from the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Information is power. Be informed.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- Imperial Manila does not exist anymore. Budgetary planning has been .
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. After the election they forget you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state".
Why Invest and do business in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Talavera is fast growing community and is highly interested in your business. Some of the businesses that are existing in Talavera are listed below.
Businesses in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Businesses in Talavera
- Auto and Motorcycle dealers
- Banks and Financial Institutions in Talavera
- Clinics and Hospitals
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses and Boarding
- Pharmacies or Drug Stores
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops and Resorts in Talavera
- Salons and Barber Shops
- MERCI SEBASTIAN MARANAN: WHITENS YOUR DARK SPOTS IN 3 MINUTES OR YOU DON'T PAY!PhP 150.00 ONLY' I'M ALSO IN VERMI-COMPOSTING AND ORGANIC VEGETABLES
09287202610 Baluga, Talavera, Nueva Ecija, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MERCI SEBASTIAN MARANAN: WHITENS YOUR DARK SPOTS IN 3 MINUTES OR YOU DON'T PAY!PhP 150.00 ONLY' I'M ALSO IN VERMI-COMPOSTING AND ORGANIC VEGETABLES
- Supermarket, wet market
- Solar Power/Alternative Energy
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Talavera, you can list that property for FOR FREE.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Paroquia de San Isidro Labrador The History of Paroquia is the History of Talavera, Nueva Ecija
Schools in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
- KOLEHIYO NG BAYAN (NEUST-MGT) Legacy of Mayor NERY
- DIAZ STREET, PAG ASA, TALAVERA, NUEVA ECIJA
- PANAWAGAN SA LAHAT NG KOLEHIYO NG BAYAN ISKOLAR:
- ISAPUSO ANG PAG-AARAL AT SUNDIN ANG MGA PANUNTUNAN NG KOLEHIYO
- GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY! HELP YOUR BARANGAY IN CREATING AN INTERACTIVE WEBSITE IN THIS PORTAL
- BSIT STUDENTS, WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS PORTAL NOW, WILL BE TAUGHT TO YOU IN YOUR LATER YEARS, GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY.WE WILL GUIDE YOU STEP BY STEP.
- School Programs:
Economy of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Talavera you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Talavera, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Talavera, Nueva Ecija, you may post it here.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Talavera, Nueva Ecija" page.
Natural Resources of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
- PLANTING MORE TREES
- MAKAKALIKASANG PULIS NG TALAVERA PNP
- MAKAKALIKASANG PAMAHALANG BAYAN SA PAMUMUNO NI MAYOR NERY
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
- Help us post some interesting pictures. This will help boost the local economy of the community. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or via .
- Post the Talavera landmarks here.
- TALAVERA TOURISM OFFICE
- GLOBAL FILIPINO FROM TALAVERA Taga-Talavera sa Abroad Kabayan, share your pictures and information here. For assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org +639262312028
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
- Yearly, a Pageant called Binibining Talavera takes place at the Talavera Gymnasium
- Parada at Karera ng Kalabaw is being held every year in Honor of the Patron Saint, San Isidro Labrador, the Farmer's Patron Saint
Your Story about Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Do know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Talavera? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name, date of birth and barangay address of the elder living in Talavera. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Zacarias dela Cruz Guillermo - 89 years old, Born on September 6, 1923, married to Emilia Sebastian(deceased). Read more.
Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- Talavera has its own cycling Club called the Talavera Cycling Club.
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Talavera.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Talavera, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.