Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Barangays of Tampilisan, in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Balacbaan • Banbanan • Barili • Cabong • Camul • Farmington • Galingon • Lawaan • Lumbayao • Malila-t • Molos • New Dapitan • Poblacion • Sandayong • Santo Niño • Situbo • Tilubog • Tininggaan • Tubod • Znac
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
List of (25) Municipalities and (2) Cities in the Zamboanga del Norte Province within Region IX in the Republic of The Philippines
Baliguian || Godod || Gutalac || Jose Dalman || Kalawit || Katipunan || La Libertad || Labason || Leon B. Postigo (Bacungan) || Liloy || Manukan || Mutia || Pinan || Polanco || Pres. Manuel Roxas || Rizal || Salug || Sergio Osmena Sr. || Siayan || Sibuco || Sibutad || Sindangan || Siocon || Sirawai || Tampilisan
Cities in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte: Dapitan City || Dipolog City - Capital
|All 691 barangays in the province of Zamboanga del Norte has an Interactive Webpage of its own. Your help via information updates or picture uploads will be greatly appreciated.|
Seal of Tampilisan
Tampilisan within Zamboanga del Norte
|Zamboanga del Norte within the Philippines|
Municipality Hall Tampilisan
Municipality Hall Tampilisan
Jose Rizal Memorial State University, znac, tampilisan
Post Office Tampilisan
JRMSU-TC laboratory high school, znac, tampilisan
National High School New Dapitan, Tampilisan
Tayog Market, Poblacion, Tampilisan
- Tampilisan has a total of 20 barangays
- Registered Voters of Tampilisan as of (2010) = 13,294
- Tampilisan is in the 3rd Voting District of Zamboanga del Norte
- Population of Tampilisan (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 21,671
- Land Area of Tampilisan (as of 2007, in hectares) = 13,775
- Tampilisan is a 4th class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Tampilisan is in the Zamboanga del Norte province and within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
- 1 Geography of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 2 Location of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 3 History of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 4 People of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 5 Elected Government Officials of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 6 News
- 7 Businesses in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 8 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 9 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 10 Schools in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 11 Economy of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 12 Natural Resources of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 13 Tourists Attractions of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 14 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 15 Your Story about Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 17 Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 18 Click to View all the Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- 19 Disclaimer
Geography of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Tampilisan Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 13,775
Location of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- 8.0167° N, 122.6833° E : Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Coordinates
- Tampilisan is in the Zamboanga del Norte province.
- Zamboanga del Norte is within Region_IX in the Zamboanga Peninsula
History of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The municipality of Tampilisan was once a barangay of the Municipality of Liloy, Zamboanga del Norte province, Philippines.
The name Tampilisan originated from a tree called "Tampilis". This tree is about one (1) to three (3) meters in height, belongs to the palm family. Its sturdy part when split was used by the natives, Subanen, as a substitute for betel nuts. Since this tree were abundant in the area, the place thus called by the native as "TAMPILISAN".
In the early part of 1978, because of the concentration of population and potentials of the area and through consultation of the local leaders, Assemblyman Guardson Lood filed a bill in the Interim Batasang Pambansa, Batas Pambansa Bilang 14 an "Act Creating the Municipality of Tampilisan".
- This article take from Wikipedia verbatim
People of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Population of Tampilisan (as of 2015 Census) = 24,307
- Population of Tampilisan (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 23,056
- Tampilisan Population (as of Aug 1, 2007 Census) = 21,671
- Tampilisan Registered Voters (2009 COMELEC) = 13,294
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state"..
- This coming election of 2019, do not vote for candidates who support the Bangsamoro. They want to give the followers of the religion of Islam their own Moro(Muslim) Homeland within the Philippines. NO NO NO. The Philippines is a homeland only for one people, the FILIPINO people. All Filipinos under one homeland. No homeland for the Moros(Muslims). They must learn to live as all of us Filipinos do. No special treatment.
- Elected officials of Tampilisan for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Tampilisan: Angeles Carloto II
- Vice-Mayor of Tampilisan: Boboy Jauculan
- Members, Sangguniang Bayan Of Zamboanga Del Norte (City Councilors) - Tampilisan - Lone Dist
- Roxing Bomediano
- Lito Petralba
- Rhyan Albino
- Emmanuel Deguilmo
- Joy Bulaqueña
- Wilson Ampil
- Bebie Malicay
- Jonathan Bicoy
- Elected officials of Tampilisan for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Tampilisan: Carloto, Bobong (Lp) 3,418
- Vice-Mayor of Tampilisan: Bation, Karen Joy (Lp) 3,228
- Members, Sangguniang Bayan Of Zamboanga Del Norte (City Councilors) - Tampilisan - Lone Dist
- Jauculan, Boboy (Lp)3,665
- Bulaqueña, Joy (Lp)2,884
- Ampil, Wilson (Lp)2,803
- Bomediano, Roxing (Np)2,652
- Malicay, Bebie (Lp)2,503
- Pahayahay, Ben (Lp)2,401
- Leonardo Lumaquin Cabarrubias (Lp)2,354
- PETRALBA, LITO (NP)2,193
- Elected officials of Tampilisan for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor: Enriquieta Darunday Bomediano
- Vice-Mayor: Emmanuel Panot Deguilmo
- Leonardo Lumaquin Cabarrubias
- Joseph Cabanlit Bulaqueña
- Karen Joy Morascallo Bation
- Robicjun Quenlob Bicoy
- Cipriano Daarol Absin
- Lorenzo Rendon Gegone
- Allan Atay Recentes
- Pedrito Suico Darunday
- Elected officials of Tampilisan for the term of 2007-2010
- Mayor: Romeo Masupil Jalosjos, Jr.
- Vice-Mayor: Enriquieta Darunday Bomediano
- Mojdeh bags six golds in Japan swim meet
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:00 am
- Swimming internationalist Micaela Jasmine Mojdeh pulled off another sterling performance in her budding career, winning six gold medals in another record-rampaging campaign in the recently concluded 2019 Age-Group Champs Swim Meet in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mojdeh, the country’s newest swimming sensation and top aqua lass of the Philippine Swimming League (PSL) in the girls 11-12 division, ruled the 100-meter breaststroke (1:18.34), 100m butterfly (1:04.72), 200m Individual Medley (2:30.77), 100m Individual Medley (1:10.19), 50m butterfly (39.70) and 200m freestyle (2:13.01), all area records ............................... Full Story»
- Moody’s impressed with high PH growth
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- The “high” economic growth of the Philippines is one of the major factors that continue to strengthen its credit profile which is currently rated investment grade, global debt watcher Moody’s Investors Service said Tuesday.
- Moody’s just completed a periodic review of the Philippines in which it reassessed the appropriateness of each outstanding rating in the context of the relevant principal methodologies, recent developments and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers ........... Full Story»
- PH, Asean sign eco protocol with Japan
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Relaxed visa for investors and investment protection are assured for the Philippines and other Asean countries which have signed with Japan the First Protocol to Amend the Asean-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP) agreement.
- The agreement, signed March 2 at the sidelines of the 7th RCEP Intersessional Ministerial Meeting in Siem Reap, Cambodia, incorporates provisions on trade in services, movement of natural persons and investment ........... Full Story»
Businesses in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Tampilisan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- Businesses in Tampilisan
- Cafeteria of jose rizal memorial state university, znac tampilisan
- Caltex gas station, poblacion tampilisan
- Chip'n lechon manok of national high way poblacion tampilisan
- Chooks to go of national high way poblacion tampilisan
- Christian swimming pool of poblacion tampilisan
- Crossfield mini mart national highway new dapitan tampilisan
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tampilisan, you can list that property for free.
- Click to VIEW, EDIT or ADD Realty Listings'.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
School year 2018-2019 starts Monday, Monday, June 4, 2018 and ends on Friday, April 5, 2019, for public elementary and secondary schools. The School Year shall consist of 208 school days inclusive of the five-day In-Service Training and the three days for the Parent-Teacher Conferences (PTC) conducted within the school year. However, learners are expected to be in school for a total of 200 class days.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be proficient in ENGLISH.
- Zamboanga del Norte Agricultural College, Tampilisan
Economy of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tampilisan you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tampilisan, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
If you have a job available and that job is within Tampilisan Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines, you may go ahead and Insert your job offer.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible and to post your Company name, Contact person, physical address, email address and Phone number.
Post expiration of Job Application. Go ahead and Click to Insert your job offer in the "Jobs in Tampilisan Zamboanga del Norte" page.
Natural Resources of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tampilisan in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tampilisan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tampilisan landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
In the Philippines a fiesta is usually celebrated in barrios or barangays. It is the official holiday of the LGU, the barangay. Filipinos love fiestas. It is a time for joy and celebration. A fiesta is of Spanish origin and is usually commemorated in association with a christian patron saint. Most barangays whose population have been clustered by Muslims(Moros) and their population is more than that of the Christians, the celebration of the fiesta have been cancelled and replaced with the Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr.
The cities or municipalities usually have yearly festivals where all the barangays participate. The cities or municipalities hold contests for the best floats in parades.
Your Story about Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Tampilisan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Tampilisan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Click to View all the Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Tampilisan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Zamboanga del Norte Province, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Tampilisan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.