Taytay, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
List of Barangays of Loboc, in the Bohol Province within Region 7 in the Republic of The Philippines
Agape • Alegria • Bagumbayan • Bahian • Bonbon Lower • Bonbon Upper • Buenavista • Bugho • Cabadiangan • Calunasan Norte • Calunasan Sur • Camayaan • Cambance • Candabong • Candasag • Canlasid • Gon-ob • Gotozon • Jimilian • Oy • Poblacion Ondol • Poblacion Sawang • Quinoguitan • Taytay • Tigbao • Ugpong • Valladolid • Villaflor
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Loboc, Bohol|
Elected Government Officials of Taytay, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
- Elected Taytay Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Punong Barangay (Chairman), Nilo C Agan
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 1, Bonifacio L Mandin
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 2, Romulo M Coremo
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 3, Joel C Lingatong
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 4, Narcisa L Gonzaga
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 5, Gerry C Agan
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 6, Emilana L Penona
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, Kagawad 7, Russel L Ranoco
- Bohol, Loboc, Taytay, SK Chairman, Jeneca D Agan
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Taytay, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Businesses in Taytay, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Taytay, Loboc, Bohol, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>