Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Abella • Allang • Amtic • Bacong • Bagumbayan • Balanac • Baligang • Barayong • Basag • Batang • Bay • Binanowan • Binatagan • Bobonsuran • Bonga • Busac • Busay • Cabarian • Calzada • Catburawan • Cavasi • Culliat • Dunao • Francia • Guilid • Herrera • Layon • Macalidong • Mahaba • Malama • Maonon • Nasisi • Nabonton • Oma-oma • Palapas • Pandan • Paulba • Paulog • Pinamaniquian • Pinit • Ranao-ranao • San Vicente • Santa Cruz • Tagpo • Tambo • Tandarora • Tastas • Tinago • Tinampo • Tiongson • Tomolin • Tuburan • Tula-tula Grande • Tula-tula Pequeño • Tupas
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Ligao City, Philippines|
Ligao within the province of Albay
Location of Albay within the Philippines
Please Upload Picture
Location of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
Tupas is located ....
History of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Tupas
People of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- Population of Tupas, CITY OF LIGAO as of 2020 census: 1,149
Local Government Unit LGU of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- Elected Tupas Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Barangay Chairman, Ruby Q. Baluyo
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 1, Allandy C. Olarde
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 2, Rogelio M. Miralpes Jr.
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 3, Juan D. Imperial
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 4, Rolando P. Sanglay
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 5, Paraluman P. Magalona
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 6, Francisco C. Vargas
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, Kagawad 7, Felipe C. Pincaro
- City Of Ligao, Tupaz, SK Chairman, Jennifer O. Imperial
- City Of Ligao, Tupas, Secretary, Elsa M. Miralpes
- City Of Ligao, Tupas, Treasurer, Nancy M. Sacil
Businesses in Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Tupas, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The schools in Tupas
Economy of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Tupas, Ligao City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Tupas, Ligao City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Tupas, Ligao City. Where does the energy source of this Ligao City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Tupas in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Tupas. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Tupas landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
Fiesta date of Tupas
Your Story about Tupas, Ligao City, Albay, Philippines
Tell your story about Tupas. You can talk about the good things in Tupas or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Tupas. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Ligao City, Albay, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Tupas
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Tupas, Ligao City.
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 6, 2022
4 most wanted persons in Central Luzon arrested.
CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, Pampanga – Authorities arrested four most wanted persons during separate manhunt operations conducted in the Central Luzon region this week. In his report on Thursday, Police Regional Office 3 (Central Luzon) Director, Brig. Gen. Cesar R. Pasiwen, said the four have standing warrants for rape, acts of lasciviousness, and violation of Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. In Bulacan, authorities arrested Rolando Santos, the most wanted person in Balagtas town, for the crime of rape.
315 cops arrive in Bacolod to help secure Masskara Festival
BACOLOD CITY – The Police Regional Office (PRO) 6 (Western Visayas) deployed 315 personnel here on Thursday to augment security operations for the ongoing 43rd Masskara Festival. Figures from the Bacolod City Police Office (BCPO) showed the contingent includes 289 non-commissioned officers and 26 commissioned officers from the Negros Occidental Police Provincial Office, Iloilo Police Provincial Province, and PRO-6 headquarters in Iloilo City. They were received by Col. Thomas Joseph Martir, city police director, during a ceremony held at the BCPO grounds.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.