List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Visit to help propagate the
Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Abang-abang • Agsing • Atabay • Bagsakan • Baguingin-Lanot • Bagumbayan-Ilajas • Balabago • Ban-ag • Bancal • Ba-ong • Binalud • Bugang • Buhay • Bulod • Cabacanan Proper • Cabacanan Rizal • Cagay • Coline • Coline-Dalag • Cunsad • Cuyad • Dalid • Dao • Gines • Ginomoy • Ingwan • Laylayan • Lico • Luan-luan • Malamboy-Bondolan • Malamhay • Mambawi • Manasa • Manduyog • Pajo • Pianda-an Norte • Pianda-an Sur • Poblacion • Punong • Quinaspan • Sinamay • Sulong • Taban-Manguining • Tabug • Tarug • Tugaslon • Ubodan • Ugbo • Ulay-Bugang • Ulay-Hinablan • Umingan
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Alimodian within Iloilo
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Iloilo, Philippines|
Map Locator of Iloilo Province
Location of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Ubodan is one of the Barangays of Alimodian.
- Alimodian is in the Province of Iloilo
- Iloilo is in the island of Panay and within Region_VI.
History of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Ubodan
People of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Total Population of Ubodan
Elected Government Officials of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Elected Ubodan Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Barangay Chairman, Miguel B Magbanua
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 1, Santos B Magbanua
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 2, Lino Q Fajamolin
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 3, Geronimo A Masbaño
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 4, Carlita A Amadhay
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 5, Rosalinda F Alonsabe
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 6, Wilfredo T Alibagon
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, Kagawad 7, [[ ]]
- Iloilo, Alimodian, Ubodan, SK Chairman, Riza S Magbanua
Businesses in Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Ubodan.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Ubodan
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Ubodan, you can list that property for free. Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
The schools in Ubodan
Economy of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Ubodan, Alimodian you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Ubodan, Alimodian, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Ubodan, Alimodian. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Ubodan. This will help boost the local economy of Ubodan. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Ubodan landmarks here.
- Places to see in Ubodan:
Fiestas and Traditions of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Fiesta date of Ubodan
Your Story about Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Tell your story about Ubodan. You can talk about the good things in Ubodan or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Ubodan. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Ubodan? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Ubodan. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Ubodan, Alimodian, Iloilo, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Ubodan? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Ubodan? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Ubodan.
Sports News: updated 11/10/21
Kaya Iloilo sweeps Group B in Copa '21
MANILA – Kaya Iloilo pipped Mendiola with a 6-0 beating on Wednesday night to complete a sweep of Group B action in the Copa Paulino Alcantara at the PFF National Training Centre in Carmona.
A Jovin Bedic brace in the first half set the tone for the inaugural tournament champ even as the club netted three goals in each of the two halves to seal the top seed in its group ahead of the semifinals next week.
Bedic capitalized on an erroneous Mendiola attempt to keep the ball out of his reach and quickly raced inside the penalty box to open the scoring for Kaya Iloilo in the 11th minute.
News and Events
Updated: December 5, 2021
DOH-Bicol commends LGUs with high vaccination rates.
LEGAZPI CITY – The Department of Health (DOH) in Bicol has commended the local government units (LGUs) with the highest performance rating during the recent National Vaccination Days drive against coronavirus disease (Covid-19). The agency said in a statement on Sunday it registered a total of 635,459 vaccinated individuals during the "Bayanihan, Bakunahan" inoculation campaign from Nov. 29 to Dec. 1 as per the Vaccination Operations Reporting System (VORS). DOH-Bicol cited the LGUs that reached more than 100 percent of their target as the city of Legazpi and the municipalities of Bagamanoc, Baras, Gigmoto, and Panganiban in Catanduanes; Cabusao, Camarines Sur; and Bulusan, Sorsogon.
Catanduanes eases protocols for fully vaxxed travelers
LEGAZPI CITY – The provincial government of Catanduanes has now allowed fully vaccinated travelers to enter the island province and lifted the required negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), saliva, and antigen test results for coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). Executive Order No. 44 issued by Catanduanes Governor Joseph Cua on Friday takes effect on Monday. It states that travelers will only need to present a vaccination card and approved S-PaSS (Safe, Swift and Smart Passage) to gain entry to the province. The EO added, however, that those partially vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals shall still be required to present a negative RT-PCR test or antigen test result dated three days prior to the date of travel.
- Upload Photos about Ubodan
- Ubodan, Alimodian Photo Gallery
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Ubodan.
- Copy and paste the code below in "blue" to the body of the image file that you are uploading.
- [[Category:Ubodan, Alimodian Photo Gallery]]
Why Z-Wiki Ubodan, Alimodian?
We want to give the people of Ubodan the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Ubodan is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Ubodan participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Ubodan.