List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
If you are from Region IX, You will be guaranteed at least one senator. Now you have NONE because the election for senators is national. Petition for a regional senatorial election.
Visit to help propagate the
Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines. - Why Islam want to govern the Philippines.
Barangays of Balagtas in the Bulacan Province within Region III-Central Luzon in the Republic of The Philippines
Borol 1st • Borol 2nd • Dalig • Longos • Panginay • Pulong Gubat • San Juan • Santol • Wawa (Pob.)
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Map location of Balagtas Bulacan
Map location of Bulacan Province
Location of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- Wawa (Pob.) is one of the Barangays of Balagtas.
- Balagtas is in the Province of Bulacan
- Bulacan is in the island of Luzon and within Region III.
History of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Wawa (Pob.)
People of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Total Population of Wawa (Pob.)
Elected Government Officials of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
|Republic Act No. 11462 Approved: 03 December 2019: That the barangay and sangguniang kabataan elections on the second Monday of May 2020 shall be postponed to December 5, 2022.|
- Elected Officers of Wawa (Pob.) for the term of 2018 - 2020
- Punong Barangay (Chairman-Captain): Raul Polintan Marcelino
- Councilor (Kagawad): Marlon Reyes Principe
- Councilor (Kagawad): Arnel Roque Victorino
- Councilor (Kagawad): Ma. Veronica Dela Cruz Arejola
- Councilor (Kagawad): Noel Bustamante Lacandula
- Councilor (Kagawad): Jose Joel Pagco Hate
- Councilor (Kagawad): Fernando Bautista Dionisio
- Councilor (Kagawad): Ricky Fernandez Borja
- SK Chairperson: Antonio De Fiesta Papa Jr.
- Barangay Secretary: Evelyn Gregorio Ignacio
- Elected Wawa (Pob.) Officers for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Barangay Chairman, Oswaldo GALVEZ Cruz
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 1, Allan GALVEZ Avila
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 2, Marlon REYES Principe
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 3, Arnel R Victorino
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 4, Randy N Perez
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 5, Miguel G Justiniano
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 6, Guia Lea T Lustre
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, Kagawad 7, Ronaldo R Miranda
- Bulacan, Balagtas, Wawa, SK Chairman, Wendelyn DF Ytol
This is the.
- Every Government Unit in the Philippines is within a Barangay. The municipal hall, city hall, the provincial capitol building, and even the Malacañang Palace where the president resides is within a Barangay.
The barangay has power and authority over its domain. The improvement of the barangay rests on the barangay officials. The barangay chairman, the barangay council and the local businessmen forge the prosperity of the barangay. Not the president of the Philippines, senate, nor congress. Not the governor of the province, not the mayor nor council of the municipality or city. Poor barangays stay poor because of weak and/or ignorant(uninformed) barangay leaders.
When roads or any infrastructure need to be built, improved or repaired, all the barangay officials have to do is make a resolution and present it to the city or municipality council. The resolution will force the city/municipal council or responsible government office to hear the legitimate demands. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
- Each city or municipality is represented by the "barangay association or federation". The elected president of the Association of Barangay Council and the President of Kabataan (SK) association each have a seat in the City/Municipality council. Their powers are the same and equal to the elected city/municipality councilors. They are there to help lobby the demands of the barangays. They are not there just to collect a big salary and rub elbows with the regular elected city/municipality council, but to also represent the needs of the barangays.
- The duties of the barangay officials are specifically written in Chapter III(Punong Barangay) and Chapter IV (The Sangguniang Barangay). Read it..
Practically anything that has to do with the barangay, the barangay officials have a say on it and most likely the authority over it. The majority of the barangay officials are not aware of their duties and power. They depend on the city council or mayor. The elected barangay officials are afraid of the mayor and city/municipality's "Sangguniang Panlungsod". They are in fear of being ousted or removed from office. The truth is, the "Sangguniang Panlungsod" does not have the power to remove or suspend any elected barangay officials from office. Only the COURT OF LAW can do this (judicial branch of the government). Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president unless an official complaint has been filed, there must be proof and there must be due process. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4, Section 60. Information is power. Be informed. Do not be intimidated by the president, senator, congressman, governor, mayor, vice-mayor, or councilors. Do your job.
The control of traffic is not up to the city council or chief of police. It is controlled by the barangay. If the barangay needs traffic enforcers, the barangay can make a resolution to demand it from the city or municipality council. When the electric coop or the water district do not maintain their lines, the barangay can directly demand for the maintenance from the utility companies. No need to wait for city council.
The citizens also has the power to make demands to the barangay officials. In case the officials get blinded. Simply file an official complaint with the barangay secretary naming the Punong barangay as the respondent representing the barangay.
- If the power lines are sagging, don't go to the power company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the power company.
- If the water lines are busted, don't wait for the water company, go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the water company.
- If the potholes in the road are not fixed, don't wait for the The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), go to the barangay office. Ask the barangay for a DEMAND resolution against the DPWH.
- Are you beginning to get the point?
Cleaning the shorelines, drainage systems, streets, rivers, and parks within your barangay is YOUR responsibility. You are accountable for this. It is not the responsibility of the City/Municipality officials. The citizens and officials of the barangay are responsible.
- BUDGET: As far as the preparation for the budget expenditures, it starts at the barangay level, then moves on to cities, municipalities, provinces and regions. The barangays need to exercise their authority. They need to put their yearly budget together for their administration and future projects. The majority of the barangays leave this job to the municipality and city. This is so wrong. Then when the budget doesn't come or is lacking, they complain.
- The budget for the barangays does go to the City or Municipality, but simply for holding and later distribution. The city or municipality DOES NOT approve the budget. It was already approved by congress. The city or municipality simply "distributes" the approved budget.
- The bureau of internal revenue is in cahoots to subdue the barangays, municipalities and provinces. They call the rightful shares to the taxes collected as "Internal Revenue Allotment Dependency". It is not a dependency. It is the lawful and rightful share of the LGU as specified in "TITLE III, SHARES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS IN THE PROCEEDS OF NATIONAL TAXES, CHAPTER I, Allotment of Internal Revenue Taxes, Section 284."
- "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
- DURING ELECTIONS: Where do City and Municipality politicians go to campaign? They seek the support of the Barangay officials. They plead to the barangay folks for the votes. Even the candidate for president. But after the election they ignore you. Do not ever forget the power of the barangay.
Ignorance keeps the pinoys thinking that Manila rules. Be informed, be educated and make your barangay prosper.
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State where the religion of . Bangsamoro will be a HOMELAND not for all Filipinos but for only the Muslim Filipinos. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
Businesses in Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Wawa (Pob.).
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsors. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Wawa (Pob.)
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just empty or vacant lots in Wawa (Pob.), you can list that property for FOR FREE. .
- Click to VIEW, EDIT, or ADD Realty Listings.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here.
- If you are a real estate developer, you can list your subdivision, condominiums, high rises, apartment complexes, shopping strips or malls, and open market developments for Free.
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (email@example.com) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
The schools in Wawa (Pob.)
Economy of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas. Where does the energy source of this Barangay come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Wawa (Pob.). This will help boost the local economy of Wawa (Pob.). Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Wawa (Pob.) landmarks here.
- Places to see in Wawa (Pob.):
Fiestas and Traditions of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Fiesta date of Wawa (Pob.)
Your Story about Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Tell your story about Wawa (Pob.). You can talk about the good things in Wawa (Pob.) or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Wawa (Pob.). What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
The oldest man or woman in Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in Wawa (Pob.)? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Wawa (Pob.). We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
Sports News of Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines
Every community has its sports hero. Who is the sports hero of Wawa (Pob.)? Are there any basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, softball fields, or any type of sports area or arena in Wawa (Pob.)? Go ahead and list any upcoming sports events in Wawa (Pob.).
- Inaugural triathlon at New Clark City set
- Monday, August 16, 2019 12:00 am
- MANILA, Philippines — All is set for the New Clark City Triathlon which is the first triathlon event to be held at the New Clark City Sports Complex in Capas, Tarlac on Oct. 19-20.
- GoClark Sports and Events has partnered with presenting sponsor Robinsons Land Corp. in this triathlon featuring the swim event at the Aquatics Center, the 20km bike in the newly built New Clark City-SCTex connecting road and the run course in the sports complex, including the warm-up athletic track, the river park and a finish lap around the 20,000-seater Athletics Stadium ............................... Full Story»
News and Events
Updated: September 24, 2021
MANILA, Philippines — The Pharmally exec who said that the firm changed the expiry dates on medical-grade face shields delivered to the government can no longer be reached by the Senate panel looking into deficiencies in the government's coronavirus spending.
This was confirmed by Sen. Richard Gordon, who chairs the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee. "Pharmally Pharmaceutical official Krizle Mago can no longer be contacted by the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee," Gordon tweeted in Filipino on Sunday.
"During the ninth hearing, we offered her the opportunity to be given Senate protection but she said she wanted to think about it first." CONTINUE READING
Why Z-Wiki Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas?
We want to give the people of Wawa (Pob.) the ability to promote their community to the world via the internet by providing this interactive website. The growth of this website of Wawa (Pob.) is not dependent upon one individual. This website will grow as more people of Wawa (Pob.) participate and provide valid information about the community and also by providing pictures about the community. More power to Wawa (Pob.).
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Wawa (Pob.).
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bulacan, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Wawa (Pob.), Balagtas, Bulacan, Philippines]]