Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Within these 17 regions in the Philippines, there are 42,046 barangays, 1488 municipalities, 146 cities, 81 provinces. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
- Minimize corruption and maximize prosperity with a Guarantee of One Senator per Region. They divided the Philippines into REGIONS, but kept SENATORIAL representation national with no accountability to any regions.. No wonder many regions remain poor. Petition for a regional senatorial election. All regions will have senatorial representation.
Bubog • Cabatangan • Concepcion • Dos Hermanas • Efigenio Lizares • Katilingban • Matab-ang • San Fernando • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Zone 4-A • Zone 4 • Zone 5 • Zone 6 • Zone 7 • Zone 8 • Zone 9 • Zone 10 • Zone 11 • Zone 12 • Zone 12-A • Zone 14 • Zone 14-A • Zone 14-B • Zone 15 • Zone 16
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Talisay within Negros Occidental
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of Negros Occidental|
Negros Occidental Map Locator
Location of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Zone 12 is one of the barangays of Talisay City in the Province of Negros Occidental
- Negros Occidental is in the Island of negros and within Region VI.
- The Island of negros is in Western Visayas.
History of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Zone 12
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: May 25, 2022
Bacolod City mayor-elect 'buckles down' amid Leonardia protest.
BACOLOD CITY – Mayor-elect Alfredo Benitez said on Tuesday night it is time to "buckle down" to work even as defeated Mayor Evelio Leonardia has formally protested his victory before the Commission on Elections (Comelec). "The people of Bacolod have spoken and it is time to move on and buckle down to work," he said in a statement.
Dumaguete archers lauded for winning SEAG gold medals
DUMAGUETE CITY – The Dumaguete City Council on Wednesday unanimously passed a resolution citing three local archers who earned gold medals for the Philippines during the recently-concluded 31st Southeast Asian (SEA) Games in Hanoi, Vietnam. The resolution for commendation and due recognition was given to Pia Elizabeth Angela Bidaure, Gabrielle Monica Bidaure, and Phoebe Nicole Amistoso, all residents of this city, during the regular session of the city council.
People of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Population of Zone 12 (Pob.), CITY OF TALISAY as of 2020 census: 2,532
Local Government Unit LGU of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Elected barangay officials of Zone 12 for the term of 2013-2016
- Punong Barangay : Hinolan, Wilfredo Guion
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Dorendez, Antonio Beran
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Abaring, Armando Suerte
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Oñasa, Carmen Erabon
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Clavecillas, Eriberto Caballero
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Rojo, Cyrus Abaring
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Espada, Thelma Dasmariñas
- Barangay Kagawad :-> Tajan, Joseph Lomillo
- Elected barangay officials of Zone 12 for the term of 2010-2013
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Arnie B Lamata
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Wilfredo G Hinolan
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Solomon G Natudo-An
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Eriberto C Clavecillas
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Josephine C Arenal
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Jane V Pueda
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Thelma D Espada
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Antonio B Dorendez
- Negros Occidental, Talisay City, Zone 12 (Pob.), SK Chairman, Shannen B Melgar
Businesses in Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- We invite you to list your business located in Zone 12, Talisay City.
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Resorts, restaurants, pension houses, or hotels are welcome to be listed here.
- Bakery, Mechanical Shop, Bicycle Shop, Tailor shops can be listed here.
- If you have a pharmacy or gas station, it can be listed here too.
- Hardware stores, Agrivets, salon, spas, etc. are welcome to be listed.
- We do not allow external links except for our sponsor zamboanga.com and maletsky.com. If you have an external site for your business you may not link to it in Z-Wiki but you can point to it. e.g. list it like this: www.my??business.com - this tells the people of your website but it does not link to it.
- Businesses in Zone 12
- The name of your business, address, phone number
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Zone 12, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
The schools in Zone 12
Economy of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Zone 12, Talisay City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Zone 12, Talisay City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Zone 12, Talisay City. Where does the energy source of this Talisay City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Zone 12 in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Zone 12. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Zone 12 landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fiesta date of Zone 12
Your Story about Zone 12, Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tell your story about Zone 12. You can talk about the good things in Zone 12 or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Zone 12. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Pictures of Zone 12
- Click HERE to view more PHOTOS about Zone 12, Talisay City.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.