Separation of Church and State
"Let there be freedom of religion, but keep religion separate from government. A country that bows down to the laws of religion will one day be governed by religion." fhm
Benjamin E. Guingona
Connect with Family! Connect with old friends! Click on any letter below.
Connect with new friends!
When you find a RELATIVE or FRIEND in Zamboanga Wiki, Link your pages. Connect with the world!!
It’s FREE and SIMPLE. Our Social Network at Work for You.
Create your own Profile. Start a Genealogy Page
Post only information you want to share.
Family of Benjamin E. Guingona III
- Maternal Great Grandfather: Gregorio Jinete Evangelista
- Maternal Great Grandmother: Marta Deocampo Doronila
- Maternal Grandfather: Gregorio Evangelista Jr.
- Maternal Grandmother: Rosaflor Divinagracia
- Father: Benjamin Guingona II
- Mother: Carmen Evangelista - 9/24/1926
- Born: 01/03/1950
- Spouse: Ma. Vicenta "Vita" Murga
- Carmen Caridad Murga Guingona - 1984
About Benjamin E. "Nonong" Guingona III
- Elected as Barangay Kagawad of Sta._Catalina_Zamboanga_City_Philippines for the term of 2001-2004
- Elected as City Councilor of Zamboanga City for the term of 2004-2007
- Elected as City Councilor of Zamboanga City in District II for the term of 2007-1010
- Elected as City Councilor of Zamboanga City in District II for the term of 2010-2013
Schools Benjamin E. Guingona III attended
- Elementary: ??
- High School: Ateneo de Zamboanga Class of 1967
- College: ?
Organizations Benjamin E. "Nonong" Guingona III Belongs to