List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
President Duterte and his followers promote the biggest DECEPTION and con in the Philippines. They push for Federalism and constitutional reform or charter change (cha-cha) just to boost political dynasties and to give the Muslims(Moros) their own state, a "BangasaMoro" (Muslim Nation), an Islamic State within the Philippines.
Barangays of Impasug-ong in the Bukidnon Province within Region 10 in the Republic of The Philippines
Bontongon • Bulonay • Capitan Bayong • Cawayan • Dumalaguing • Guihean • Hagpa • Impalutao • Kalabugao • Kibenton • La Fortuna • Poblacion • Sayawan
Religion is always good for the people but it should never be embraced or financed by government. Tax exemption is not tantamount to financing. Every non-profit organization is tax-exempt.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Municipalities in the Bukidnon Province within Region X-Northern Mindanao in the Republic of The Philippines
Baungon | Cabanglasan | Damulog | Dangcagan | Don Carlos | Impasug-ong | Kadingilan | Kalilangan | Kibawe | Kitaotao | Lantapan | Libona | Malitbog | Manolo Fortich | Maramag | Pangantucan | Quezon | San Fernando | Sumilao | Talakag
Cities in the Province of Bukidnon: Malaybalay City | Valencia City
Impasug-ong Municipality Seal Picture
Please upload Picture
|Interactive Google Satellite Map of the Province of Bukidnon|
Impasug-ong, Bukidnon Map Locator
Bukidnon Province within Muslim Mindanao, Philippines
Impasug-ong Municipal Hall Picture
Lettuce Farm in Impasug-Ong, Bukidnon
- Impasug-ong has a total of 13 barangays
- Registered Voters of Impasug-ong as of (2010) = 18,483
- Impasug-ong is in the "2nd" Voting Congressional District of Bukidnon.
- Population of Impasug-ong (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 39,315
- Land Area of Impasug-ong (as of 2007, in hectares) = 105,117
- Impasug-ong is a 1st class Municipality and Partially Urban.
- Impasug-ong is in the Bukidnon province and within Region_X in the North/central part of the of island of mindanao
- 1 Geography of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 2 Location of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 3 History of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 4 People of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 5 Local Government Unit LGU of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 6 Businesses in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 7 Real Estate for Sale or lease in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 8 Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 9 Schools in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 10 Economy of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 11 Natural Resources of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 12 Tourists Attractions of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 13 Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 14 Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
- 15 Your Story about Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 16 The oldest man or woman in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 17 Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Photo Gallery
- 18 Disclaimer
Geography of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
Impasug-ong Land Area (as of 2007, in hectares)= 105,117
Location of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- 8.3000° N, 125.0000° E - Impasugong, Coordinates
- Impasug-ong is in the Bukidnon province.
- Bukidnon is within Region_X in the island of mindanao
History of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
The beginning of Impasug-ong
People of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Population of Impasug-ong (as of 2015 Census) = 47,859
- Population of Impasug-ong (as of May 1, 2010 Census) = 43,587
- Impasug-ong Population (as of Aug 1, 2007) = 39,315
- Impasug-ong Registered Voters (2009) = 18,483
Local Government Unit LGU of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
The Sangguniang Panlungsod is composed of the City (Municipality) Vice-Mayor as Presiding Officer, regular Sanggunian members (Councilors), the President of the Association of Barangay Captains and the President of the Sangguniang Kabataan.
They shall exercise and perform the legislative powers and duties as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991. Shall consider and conduct thorough study all matters brought to their attention and consequently pass resolutions, enact ordinances and to introduce recommendations.
Budget of Municipalities and Cities: The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. It has been decentralized since 1991. It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!".
- Absolutely NO need for FEDERALISM. It is a ploy to give the Bangsamoro an Islamic State and finance the religion of Islam. It violates the constitution's "separation of church and state". We need a representation of a MINIMUM of one SENATOR per REGION..
- Contrary to Pres. Duterte's ranting (July 2019): Elected public officials can't be suspended by the DILG or the office of the president. Republic Act 7160 chapter 4.
Elected officials of Impasug-ong for the term of 2019-2022
- Mayor of Impasug-ong: UY, ANTHONY ANTIVO
- Vice-Mayor of Impasug-ong: PEPITO, MARIA NORLY TASANI
- Councilors of Impasug-ong:
- CHAVEZ, JOHNNY ALVARO
- OLANA, JONATHAN CASINABE
- JAMILO, EUTROPIO SUNGKIT
- ECHEMINADA, XENIA JANE OKIT
- UY, JESSE JOSE OLINAY
- ALMEDA, MERIEL ALDOVINO
- ANTIVO, MAXUEL DOPENIO
- OKINLAY-GUMBAN, JETAIME ABASULA
Elected officials of Impasug-ong for the term of 2016-2019
- Mayor of Impasug-ong: Cheche Uy
- Vice-Mayor of Impasug-ong: Maria Norly Pepito
- Councilors of Impasug-ong:
- Meriel Almeda
- Mai-mai Okinlay
- Maroboth Chavez
- Jimmy Acal
- Rory Roque
- Junjun Olana
- Apyong Jamilo
- Laurence Olana
Elected officials of Impasug-ong for the term of 2013-2016
- Mayor of Impasug-ong: OKINLAY, MARIO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY
- Vice-Mayor of Impasug-ong: UY, ANTHONY (NP) NACIONALISTA PARTY
- Councilors of Impasug-ong:
- OKINLAY, DODO INDEPENDENT 10475 12.98%
- OKINLAY, JULIA (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 10203 12.64%
- PEPITO, MARIA NORLY (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 9988 12.38%
- PAD-AY, HENRY (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 8833 10.95%
- JITGANO, MIGUEL (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 7417 9.19%
- GANTE, RAYMUNDO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 6085 7.54%
- BANGIS, ERIBERTO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 5262 6.52%
- FERNANDEZ, ANTONIO (BPP) BUKIDNON PAGLAUM PARTY 5168 6.40%
Elected officials of Impasug-ong for the term of 2010-2013
- Mayor of Impasug-ong: Mario Tabian Okinlay
- Vice-Mayor of Impasug-ong: Anthony Antivo Uy
- Councilors of Impasug-ong:
Businesses in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center
- Give your business a good description. Add your address and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses
- Auto, Trucks, Motorcycle and Bicycle dealers
- Banks, Lending Firms, Pawnshops, and Financial Institutions
- Clinics, Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Agri-Vets
- Convenient Stores, Hardware and Supplies, General Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Internet-Cafes
- Department Stores and Appliance Stores
- Supermarket, wet market, Fish Markets
- Hotels, Motels, Pension Houses, Boarding houses and Resorts
- Repair Shops: Shoe repair, Cellphone, Bikes (bicycles), motorcycles etc...
- Restaurants, Carenderias, Coffee Shops, and Bakeries (Bakeshops)
- Salons, Spas, Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
- Gas Stations, Water Stations, Propane Stations
Real Estate for Sale or lease in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Impasug-ong, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale or lease for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, the opening of classes for the year 2020-2021 is deferred to October 5, 2020.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
The name of your school in Impasug-ong can be listed here. You can list it like this:
- Name of School. Private or Public. It can be an elementary school, high school, college.
- Address of your school
- Telephone Number
- Principal of the school
You can also create a webpage for your school. We can help you.
Economy of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Impasug-ong you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Impasug-ong, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Protect the environment
It is sad but true that as of the year 2012 the rivers of the Philippines continue to be the #1 Sewer Systems of the Philippines.
Protect & Save the Rivers. Do not let your sewer drain into the river. Your community can be the first to initiate this project.
Build your riverbank protection with a built-in gutter system. Reforest within Ten Years - Guaranteed!
Let us plant more trees in every barangay in the entire Philippines. It does not make any difference if the barangay is urban, partially urban or rural; we need more trees. Trees will prevent erosion, provide oxygen, prevent green house effect, and even a place of business for the shade tree mechanic.
The Philippines is a tropical country and practically anything will grow. The DENR has the planting trees project that goes on every year. Lots of picture taking for the media. Planting trees one by one is the "human" way of doing it. This individual planting of trees is good if done to "line" the roads and highways with trees or along fences or property divisions, or if you have a plantation.
To reforest the nation of the Philippines we have to plant trees the "mother nature" way. Sow the seeds during the rainy season. Go deep into "bald" forests and plant trees by sowing seeds. If there's not enough volunteers to do this, use the military helicopters to fly over the designated areas and sow the seeds.
Guaranteed within a few years, The Philippines will be lush again. >>Read More
We are using our rivers as our sewer system. If you ask a Filipino, "Are the Filipinos a clean people?" The answer is an automatic, "Yes!". However, the Filipinos are suffering from the same disease or attitude as most people do, and that is the "NIMBY" disease or "NIMBY" attitude. (NIMBY) Not In My Back Yard. So it is OK to dump my garbage and sewer there. Not mine! Someone else will take care of it.
This attitude is killing our rivers. Your great-grandparents, grandparents or parents were once proud to tell the stories of how they enjoyed swimming in the river behind your house or nearby. However, you can't say the same or tell the same stories to your kids or grand kids. Why? Because your generation is killing the river.
- Secretary Roy Cimatu - since May 8, 2017
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Visayas Avenue, Diliman, 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
We have so much water in the Philippines and yet very little to drink.
Instead of relying too much on Diesel fuel and Coal to generate the majority of Philippine's Electrical energy Supply, we can concentrate more on renewable and sustainable source of energy such as: Hydro Power, Solar Power, and Wind Power and thermal energy conversion. We have too many black outs.
Tourists Attractions of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Impasug-ong in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Impasug-ong. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Impasug-ong landmarks here.
Festivals, Fiestas and Traditions of Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
Every city has some sort of a festival or tradition that is celebrated every year. In the Philippines almost all barangays that are predominantly populated by Christians celebrate fiesta. Tell us about the festivals, fiestas and traditions of Impasug-ong.
Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
Your Story about Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
Create you own personal page about the barangay in the municipality or City you live in. Title it like so for specificity: "Mybarangay, MyCityMunicipality, Myprovince, Philippines by MyFirstname Mylastname". You can update and edit this page anytime and anyway you want. It does not have to follow the standard format of the main wiki. It is your page. A link to your page will be inserted in this main barangay page. Here is an example page.
If you want the tittle to be more generic then do this: "Philippines by Your name". You can insert your picture of anywhere in the Philippines in this page. This will be your personal WIKI social media page.
You can talk about your personal experiences, your advocacies, the environmental conditions of your barangay, municipality, city or province.
The oldest man or woman in Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines
Do you know who the oldest man or woman is in your community of Impasug-ong? Zamboanga.com is starting this inquiry in order to honor the older generation of the Philippines. Please provide the full name and date of birth of the elder living in Impasug-ong. We will then post your entry in the Oldest Man or Woman in the Philippines page.
- Do this so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Valencia City.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Bukidnon, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
=[[Impasug-ong, Bukidnon, Philippines]]=
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.