List of the 17 Regions in the Philippines
National - Capital Region ● I - Ilocos ● II - Cagayan ● III - C. Luzon ● IV-A - Calabarzon ● IV-B - Mimaropa ● V - Bicol ● VI - W. Visayas ● VII - C. Visayas ● VIII - E. Visayas ● IX - Zamboanga ● X - N. Mindanao ● XI - Davao ● XII - Soccsksargen ● XIII - Caraga ● XIV - CAR ● XV - BARMM
Visit to help propagate the
Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The Philippines has 42,045 barangays, 1489 municipalities, 145 cities, 81 provinces and 17 regions. It has a democratic form of government and the freedom of speech is upheld by law. English is the "lingua franca" and is the mode of instruction in all high schools, colleges and universities. Laws and contracts are written in English.
Barangays of Cabanatuan City, in the Nueva Ecija Province within Region 3-Central Luzon of The Philippines
Aduas Centro • Aduas Norte • Aduas Sur • Bagong Buhay • Bagong Sikat • Bakero • Bakod Bayan • Balite • Bangad • Bantug Bulalo • Bantug Norte • Barlis • Barrera • Bernardo • Bitas • Bonifacio • Buliran • Caalibangbangan • Cabu • Calawagan • Campo Tinio • Caridad • Caudillo • Cinco-Cinco • City Supermarket • Communal • Cruz Roja • Daang Sarile • Dalampang • Dicarma • Dimasalang • Dionisio S. Garcia • Fatima • General Luna • Hermogenes C. Concepcion • Ibabao Bana • Imelda • Isla • Kalikid Norte • Kalikid Sur • Kapitan Pepe • Lagare • Lourdes • M. S. Garcia • Mabini Extension • Mabini Homesite • Macatbong • Magsaysay • Magsaysay South • Maria Theresa • Matadero • Mayapyap Norte • Mayapyap Sur • Melojavilla • Nabao • Obrero • Padre Burgos • Padre Crisostomo • Pagas • Palagay • Pamaldan • Pangatian • Patalac • Polilio • Pula • Quezon • Rizdelis • Samon • San Isidro • San Josef Norte • San Josef Sur • San Juan • San Roque Norte • San Roque Sur • Sanbermicristi • Sangitan • Sangitan East • Santa Arcadia • Santo Niño • Sapang • Sumacab Este • Sumacab Norte • Sumacab South • Talipapa • Valdefuente • Valle Cruz • Vijandre • Villa Ofelia-Caridad • Zulueta
The Philippines has been a "decentralized" form of government since 1991, contrary to what most Filipinos think. Ever since the creation of Republic Act 7160, each LGU is responsible for its own domain. Even the smallest LGU the barangay creates its own Budget. It is not dependent on handouts from the city, municipality or province. "IMPERIAL MANILA IS A MYTH!", it does not exist anymore. The Philippine budget formulation system is not centralized. . It is the responsibility of each LGU to submit their budgetary needs for review. Failure to submit is the problem.
|Adopt this webpage. Help your community get more exposure to TOURISTS and INVESTORS. Help us improve this webpage.|
Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija
Nueva Ecija Philippines
Location of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Kapitan Pepe is located ....
History of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Contribute your knowledge about the history of Kapitan Pepe
People of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Total Population of Kapitan Pepe
Local Government Unit LGU of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Elected Officials for the term of 2013 - 2016
- Election Result for this barangay from the COMELEC is not available yet as of 18 October 2014.You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Elected Officers of Kapitan Pepe for the term of 2010 - 2013
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Barangay Chairman, Medel R Seeping
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 1, Billy Rhey E Puno
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 2, Alberto G Leonardo
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 3, Felino D Patelo Iii
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 4, Ma. Divina R De Guzman
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 5, Duane Q Zapanta
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 6, Ma. Rosario C Diaz
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), Kagawad 7, Jayson Sy Sr
- Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan City, Kapitan Pepe (Pob.), SK Chairman, Venice S Carancio
Businesses in Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- How to Improve Your Business and Livelihood
The Philippine Livelihood Program: The Philippine government provides several programs to enhance the livelihood of the Filipino people. The department of Science and Technology through its Technology Research Center (TRC) regurlarly conducts various types of hands-on and personalized training programs.
- DOST - Website
- UPLiFT stands for Urban Program for Livelihood Finance and Training. - Website
- DSWD Pro-poor and Livelihood Programs - Website
- An appeal to all business owners: Include the name of the Barangay in the address of your company. This will help promote your barangay.
Take a picture of your Business (from a Sari-Sari Store to a Mega Mall). Upload that picture here in zamboanga.com and that picture can immediately be your business webpage. It is that easy. Here are two examples of how a picture becomes the webpage of the business: FHM Garden Grill and Catering and ABC Shopping Center. If you do not want to "wiki-upload", email your picture to email@example.com
- Give your business a good description. Add your address(include barangay name) and contact number if available.
- Possible Businesses in your Barangay
- Lending Firms, Pawnshops, any Financial businesses
- Clinics and Care Centers
- Convenient Stores, Sari-Sari Stores, Agrivets, or Any kind of Retail Outlet
- Fish & Meat Markets
- Repair Shops
- Restaurants or Carenderias (carinderias), bakeshops
- Beauty Shops and Barber Shops
Real Estate for Sale in Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have real estate property, whether its commercial, residential, farm land, or just an empty lot in Kapitan Pepe, you can list that property for FREE HERE in Z-wiki.
- You can list your House and lot or farm land for sale for free here in Z-Wiki
Churches, Mosques, or Places of Worship in Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The name of your church, mosque, or place of worship can be listed in this community page. Take a picture of the facade of your church or place of worship and it can be posted here. We can even provide you with a free webpage. You can enter the data (story about your place of worship) here yourself, email the information or pictures to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via.
- FILIPINOS WAKE UP! THE TAXES YOU PAID ARE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO EXCLUSIVELY FINANCE THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
Freedom of religion, yes. Equality, yes. But no favoritism.
Schools in Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
The schools in Kapitan Pepe
- Take a picture of your school building(s) and send your pictures via email to (email@example.com) or message me via . I will then post the pictures in this page.
Due to Covid19: Pursuant to the instructions of President Roa Duterte, and as recommended by the DepEd, classes for the year 2021-2022 will be opened but will be monitored.
- List of schools: >>> click
PUBLIC NOTICE: Why pretend that the National language of the Philippines is Tagalog? It should be English. To be a Teacher, doctor, lawyer, engineer, architect, nurse, computer technician; what books do you learn from? English books of course. All your tests are in English. The constitution of the Philippines is written in English. All the laws and new laws introduced by congress are in English. For that matter, you can't be a teacher in a school system unless you know English. The "Licensure Exam for Teachers" is in ENGLISH! Who are these people forcing Tagalog down our throats? Tagalog is simply one of the many dialects of the Philippines. Keep your dialects but learn and be fluent and proficient in ENGLISH.
Economy of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- If you have an article that talks about the improvement of the economy of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City you can post that article here. If you come across any news items that talk about the economy of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, you may post it here. Of course you have to reference the writer of the article. Any improvement to transportation, power and service usually improves the economy of the community, so go ahead and report that too.
Natural Resources of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
This page needs some articles about the natural resources of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City. Where does the energy source of this Cabanatuan City come from? Are there any mining industries? Rivers and tributaries are part of the natural resources.
Tourists Attractions of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
- Help us add some of the tourist attractions of Kapitan Pepe in Z-wiki. This will help boost the local economy of Kapitan Pepe. Anything that is unique or anything that stands out in your community may be a tourist attraction.
- Landmarks are usually photographed a lot by visitors. Post the Kapitan Pepe landmarks here.
Fiestas and Traditions of Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Fiesta date of Kapitan Pepe
Your Story about Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Tell your story about Kapitan Pepe. You can talk about the good things in Kapitan Pepe or simply talk about the past. You can talk about the eco-system of Kapitan Pepe. What is the local LGU doing about the preservation of your natural resources? The topic can start here and once it gets bigger it can have a page of its own in Z-Wiki. It's all up to you.
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines supports Philippine Cycling
Philippine Cycling is about cycling in the Philippnes. Philippine Cycling helps promote bike races, cycling clubs, bicycle tours, and the development of bicycle trails. Activities are coordinated with bike shops and cycling clubs throughout the Philippines to promote the fun of riding bikes. Philippine Cycling will be coordinating events with tour of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Road biking and mountain bikings will be promoted by Philippine Cycling.
Cycling Activity to Participate In
Your cycling activity can be posted here and it will be shown in all the Provincial, City, Municipal and Barangay pages. Your 2015 Cycling Race or Activity can be Posted here.
- ILOILO CITY, April 27-May 2, 2015 (PNA) – Some 5,000 bikers are expected to join the second Iloilo Bike Festival slated April 27-May 2, 2015 as the city continues to aspire to become a bike-able walkable metropolis. The activity that supported by the John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University (JBLFMU) and Megaworld Iloilo aims to promote Iloilo as a safe and bike friendly city, promote the share-a-road movement encourage Ilonggos to commute via biking and raise Ilonggos awareness on the benefits of biking on health, safety and environment concerns. Read More....
- CYCLING Le Tour de Filipinas 2015 set as country celebrates 60 years of top-caliber cycling Feb 1 to Feb 4 2015 - View the result of the race: A four stage race. Stage 1 starts in Balanga and back to Balanga for a 126K race Feb 1, 2015 (Sunday); stage 2 starts in Balanga, Bataan to Iba, Zambales for a 154.7 K race Feb 2, 2015 (Monday); stage 3 starts in Iba, Zambales to Lingayen, Pangasinan for a 150.1K race Feb 3, 2015 (Tuesday); stage 4 starts in Lingayen, Pangasinan to Baguio City, Benguet for a 101.7K race Feb 4, 2015 (Wednesday). For a total distance of 532.5 Kms. Read More >>>
- Ronda Pilipinas: Feb 8 - 27 2015:>> Discovering young riders for the national team will be the main objective of the LBC Ronda Pilipinas 2015 when the country’s premiere cycling race hits the road on Feb. 8 in Butuan City. Ronda Pilipinas executive project director Moe Chulani said the international multistage bikathon, which ends on Feb. 27, will have two qualifying legs of four stages each in Mindanao and the Visayas where the top riders will advance to face a tough foreign challenge in the six-stage Luzon finale. Read More>>>
- Do the following so your photo upload will be properly categorized for Kapitan Pepe.
- Copy and paste the code below in "GREEN" to the body or "Summary" of the image file that you are uploading.
[[Category:Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City Photo and Image Gallery]]
[[Category:Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
[[Category:Nueva Ecija, Philippines Photo Gallery]]
*[[Kapitan Pepe, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines]]
Featured News of The Philippines
Updated: October 23, 2021
Philippines — The Commission on Elections (Comelec) held a voting simulation for two villages at the San Juan Elementary School on Saturday. Teopisto Elnas, Comelec Deputy Executive Director for operations, said the 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. activity tested the other processes for the May 9, 2022 polls.
“We saw the function of the isolation polling place. When we entered the venue, we saw how important signages and reminders are as they guided the voters,” he said during a press briefing. “We also saw the importance of voters’ assistance desk which informed where the precincts are.” Voters who will exhibit Covid-19 symptoms will cast their votes in an isolation precinct.
The Zamboanga City Police Office (ZCPO) readied a security plan for the upcoming observance of All Souls' Day and All Saints' Day although the cemeteries will be closed during “Undas”. Col. Rexmel Reyes, ZCPO director, said Saturday their security plan is in coordination with the city government, local inter-agency task force, and other security sectors. “The plan is part of the preemptive measures that will be implemented in all cemeteries,” Reyes said.
Most of the contents in this site are from registered user collaborations. Information has also been taken from the Department of Tourism, Comelec, National Statistical Coordination Board, DILG: Department of the Interior and Local Government, (LGU) government sites, online news, and other content sites about the specific community. This page does not serve as the official website of the community but rather compliments and helps the community to promote tourism and attract investors.
This is an interactive and collaborative webpage, meant to help promote this community and showcase it to the world via the internet.
This wiki page follows a format. The editor of this wiki page reserves the right to change formats, edit, or delete entries that may be considered as offensive, vulgar or not for the betterment of this wiki page.
Our Fund Raiser
Zamboanga.com appreciates your help by shopping our on-line store.